Football The 2015/2016 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah Norwich scoring when I have Kompany and Kolarov then the latter missing a penalty :eek:
Exactly, did you *see* Norwich's goal as well? Absolute clanger from Hart.

Also, leaving Mahrez on my bench was a real fucking masterstroke.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I swapped Butland out and put Hart in!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I swapped Butland out and put Hart in!
We watched that match (Newcastle vs Stoke) and Butland was absolutely immense, I mean just amazing. I laughed at the boy for having him in goals instead of Myhill and he said "there's no way Myhill will keep Vardy and Mahrez out". Obviously the little shit is sleeping in the garden tonight :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Little fucker picked Ighalo as well. :(

It's official, an 11 year old is at the top of our league.

Trem

Little fucker picked Ighalo as well. :(

It's official, an 11 year old is at the top of our league.
Is he? If he is he isn't eating for a week unless he can forage and find stuff in our bin :eek: He's got 3 Southampton players to play yet as well.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Dropped Lukaku as captain in favor of Sanchez... I hate this shit... :(

georgie

FH is my second home
I was going to make Mahrez my Captain but stuck with Sanchez, stuck with Tim Howard instead of Hilarious Gomez and stuck with Jose Fonte over Joel Ward despite my gut telling me to sub em out.

I'm really enjoying the 40 extra points I'm not getting this week. Mind you, other weeks I've gone with my gut and lost out on shit loads of points.

This FF lark fucking sucks. :(

Vae

Resident Freddy
Is he? If he is he isn't eating for a week unless he can forage and find stuff in our bin :eek: He's got 3 Southampton players to play yet as well.
No he's not. Simon Butt with 'AC Everton' still is. Anyone want to own up to being him?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahem! None of you fuckers mentioning the head to head league :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I've got no players in the remaining three games if the week, so hoping for a boring Sunday. Wish I'd gone with my gut and transferred in Barkley yesterday.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
still top at the moment, cant believe it tbh! although there are only 4 points between 1st and 3rd....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nobody cares, @Shagrat. :(

I'm making cataclysmic mistake after cataclysmic mistake this year, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I used my wildcard before the international break and actually got less points for that gameweek than if I had stuck with the 6 or 8 players I transferred. :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok I'm slightly more interested this week. Spurs to the rescue... 45 points from Kane (c), Eriksen and Alderweireld.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Heh, despite my h2h opponent having Kane as captain I beat him by a few points. My unbeaten streak continues!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Top of the table clash between Georgie and myself in the h2h... He had mahrez as captain... Still only ten points in it, comes down to tomorrow!

georgie

FH is my second home
Don't worry, my lot will find a way to fuck it right up. :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
you lot may as well just quit h2h now.

Son of Trem still fucking us all in the normal league too.

Trem

you lot may as well just quit h2h now.

Son of Trem still fucking us all in the normal league too.
I can't stress the little shits knowledge enough , he got every player right bar 1 on the soccer am quiz thing this week. I have given him loads of dead legs but it doesn't put him off :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I can't stress the little shits knowledge enough , he got every player right bar 1 on the soccer am quiz thing this week. I have given him loads of dead legs but it doesn't put him off :(
Get him pissed imo. Rot his brain cells. We had many years of this he has not.

Trem

Ok lads, give me captain ideas this week. I *need* to make ground on A. my son and 2. the others in the other league I'm in. It has been Mahrez the last 2 games for me and he's done fuck all but in my heart I want to leave him as captain again. For the record Stoke pretty much always beat West Brom so anyone with Stoke players bear that in mind. My other captain choice would be Ozil but I can see Toon just sitting back. I might just go with Onion Igloo.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You could do the league a favour and just put him under the stairs for a few weeks tbh.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fuck me. I see that Watford are one up and I'm thinking "cool Ighalo got me some points". No it's a fucking Kolarov OG. Possibly the worst FF combination.

(but yay come on Watford for real league reasons)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom