Football The 2015/2016 Fantasy Football Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
De Bruyne is infuriating and so inconsistent. He seems to get a good haul of points every 4 or 5 weeks and next to fuck all in between.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I dropped him this week because he does fuck all away from home. I have done my transfer already and I have got rid of Vardy so make sure he's your captain for next week, certain hat trick. Just trying to do something different to the rest now which normally ends up with me dropping to the bottom of the league :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Vardy, lol. Mahrez, lol. Ozil, lol. Arnautovic, lol. Ighalo, lol. Kolarov, lol. De Bruyne, lol. Pretty much my whole team was lol this week.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
The only players that got me any real points were Mertersacker and Cech.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I have Deli Alli who has scored, never leaving him on the bench again.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"Don't captain Arnautovic, " they said. "He hasn't scored more than 5 points in a match this year," they said.

Did I listen? No, I did not listen.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Kane (c), Alli and Alderweireld netted me 42 points. That'll do, Spurs. That'll do.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Kane (c), Alli and Alderweireld netted me 44 points. That'll do, Spurs. That'll do.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah, well, bollocks. Like so many others I captained Lukaku last week. Never again (having said that he will probably get 2 hat-tricks). De Bruyne captain, all but 3 of my players are playing twice, I think. I dropped Alli for the first time in forever.

I haven't paid any attention to the h2h league (I mean, who cares about that? Right, @Ch3tan?) but I see I'm in third. I've slowly been marching up the table, winning 8 of my last 9 (since I faced @Ch3tan :( ) and drawing with @Vae.

Vae

Resident Freddy
15 DGW players (bench boost) as I played my wildcard last week (which hurt me) and should still have 11 for next week. Having said that if they all do as well as Lukaku captain last week it will all be for nothing!

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Lukaku with 3x captain wildcard this week sure have paid off so far...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Lukaku had a double gameweek last week and he got 8 points as my captain. That means he got 2 points per match. That means he basically just turned up. Hah I just realised he didn't even turn up for the first game this week. I kept him in my team, here's hoping he gets auto-subbed for Alli by not playing the 2nd game.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
18 points for my substitute goalkeeper in Gomes yesterday, bench boost ftw!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I need Cech to not play in the next two games to auto sub Gomes in for me, guarantee Cech plays and doesn't keep a single clean sheet. He'll probably get sent off.

A guy from work convinced me against putting Aguero in as triple captain (then proceeded to do exactly that himself) so I went with Ozil, so you can expect him to be quiet this week too.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You aren't using bench boost? ?
Yes and no. More no than yes. Ok, no. Hindsight and all that, although my bench are all single-gamers and for some reason I still have Myhill in my team despite him not playing since January. I'd only expect Alli and Huth to get any points as Cedric isn't exactly a reliable starter for Southampton.
guarantee Cech plays
You never know, Wenger might get all teary-eyed and play Ospina again to avoid upsetting him.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Aye I sold Vardy weeks ago but put Cresswell in yesterday. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I was close to making more transfers to put ageuro and Rashford in, get rid of vardy and lakaku.... Didn't want to lose the points for extra transfers... Idiot.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I had Aguero until he got injured (I think) then haven't had him since. He's just so expensive and he hasn't been reliable when he's played. I instantly put De Bruyne back in though, hopefully he can fill his boots against Newcastle.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I had Dele Alli as #1 on my bench having not done bench boost. I was hoping Lukaku wouldn't play for whatever reason. Waste of fucking space. Barkley as well - 2 points from 180 minutes of football.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ahem. Not even a well done after the confirmation of my h2h league win. Ranieri got a fucking champagne reception.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ranieri is humble and nice. :)

Anyway, I've just gone mad. Five transfers, costing me 16 points, and bench boost used. Depending on how many players Klopp rests against Watford after Thursday night this might or might not work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom