Football The 2015/2016 Fantasy Football Thread

georgie

FH is my second home
Looks like it's back up. Are you able to renew the FH Leagues, @caLLous?

Seems they've added a couple of things this year. I'm assuming they've still got the unlimited transfer wildcard as before, but there's three new wildcards:

• 'All Out Attack' - Allows you to play a 2-5-3 formation next game week
  • 'Triple Captain' - Captain get triple points rather than double next game week
  • 'Bench Boost' - The points scored by your players on the bench are included in your total next game week
  • 'Fuck Off, Vae' - Vae gets zero points in the next game week to give the rest of us a chance
Okay, so maybe just the first three are real. Will be interesting to see what difference they make. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok, the classic league is renewed and I made a new Head to Head because it looks like you can't renew those...
Code:
League                     Code
Freddyshouse 2015-16       166629-44727
Freddyshouse 2015-16 H2H   166629-44734

Nobody tell @Vae, though, ok?

(belated congratulations for last season by the way, as if there was ever any doubt)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Some changes to the wildcard. First one can be played up until 28th December, 2nd one can be played anytime after that until end of season iirc. Can you confirm @caLLous?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It looks that way.
Code:
Name             Effect
All Out Attack   Allows you to play a 2-5-3 formation in the next Gameweek.
Bench Boost      The points scored by your bench players in the next Gameweek are included in your total.
Triple Captain   Your captain points are tripled instead of doubled in the next Gameweek.
Wildcard         All transfers (including those already made) in the Gameweek are free of charge.
These are called chips, you get 1 each of the first 3 for the whole season and 2 wildcards (one to be used before 28 Dec 14:00 and one after). You can only play one chip in a single gameweek so you can't do any of the 3 new things and play a wildcard for transfers in one week.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sounds interesting. Hopefully I can remember to maintain my team. Last time I played every week I did pretty well.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Is there an official app? Using webby on phone sucks ass

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had a look and there doesn't appear to be one unfortunately.

Edit, it looks there was one for last season but I don't think it was official and got bad reviews.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I used Fantasy Football Manager last season and it worked perfectly when I needed it to (I still did most of my FF stuff on a PC, mind). It has 4.4 out of 5 stars with +11k votes, they've already updated it for this season with strips and stuff and the new "chips" are being introduced in the next update.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
back for the new season ! :)

And room in the h2h league even though I'm late, win!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Looks like Baines is out for 3 months. Looking at Everton's first 10 or so fixtures though you'd be some sort of madman to pick an Everton defender.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am just going to have to force myself to leave it alone now. Changed the team 3 times this morning.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Great.. had curtois as keeper.. terry as captain.. well thats this season done then :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Don't be silly. You're a Liverpool fan aren't you? There lots more disappointment in store for you. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I hate football...

Have a few playing today but can't see me breaking 30 points this week.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Thank God for this guy.

France-midfielder-Yohan-C-008.jpg

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
14 points so far, although 6 of my team are playing today. Which probably means that by the end of today I'll have about 16.........

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok I'm 2nd. Let's wrap this one up boys, see you next season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well there's still 371 games to go but I want to end it nowwwww.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So I'm still crap at selecting captains then. Hazard last week and Rooney this. Lucky if I get double figures between them for the 2 weeks. :(

Watch as Hazard plays an absolute blinder against City.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Rooney is way off the boil it seems.

Shoe in for England.

Vae

Resident Freddy
  • 'Fuck Off, Vae' - Vae gets zero points in the next game week to give the rest of us a chance
Okay, so maybe just the first three are real. Will be interesting to see what difference they make. :)

I think a few people have been playing this in weeks 1 and 2 :(

Worst start to a season ever and bottom of FH league so you all have a chance of beating me now!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Pedro 9.5......what the fuck!?!

Ometafidladedah 6.5 what the fuck!?!?!

The guys who run Fantasy are on crack with these prices sometimes when new players arrive, it really pisses me off.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I guarantee Hazard is going to play an absolute blinder this week because I just transferred him out of my team. Captain him up, people, it's nailed on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom