Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
We need an experienced manager.. I would even take big sam over martinez.. awesome manager at bringing in good players..

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Big Sam? After booting Hodgeson for being negative in his play? LOL

Embattle

FH is my second home
I some what doubt how much say most managers have in the players that a club buys.

eksdee

FH is my second home
AtFq0LJCIAAZC71.jpg:large

megadave

I am a FH squatter
While I think it's the right time for it, i'm still sad Drogba is leaving. Big game hero, Arsenal destroyer, a real character. Love him or hate him, he's a legend :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
definitely a legend, but he couldnt have picked a better time to leave, after the high of the final and his contribution.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Martin Kelly has been put in to the England squad for the Norway friendly.. woo

I want to know what Hodgson has against Richards though..

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thought i'd added a reason for my disagreement :)

I'll judge Henderson and Carroll after someone with a clue as manager plays them. I really do believe they will develop into top quality premier league stars. And I think Carroll will make it on the international stage given the chance!

Carroll was injured for most of the season - ex LFC doctor says so and also says that only in the last 6 months has he been using the gym (previously, and staggeringly, he was gym-shy - for a pro. that's shameful).

He's come good in the last couple of months and I think it's down to attitude - and he's now got that attitude (tho will prolly lose it again).

I can see Carroll coming good.

Hendo, on the other hand, has a mental block.

Everz

FH is my second home
Sad to see Drogba leave but it's the best time to bow out, as the ultimate hero. Should go down in Chelsea legend for his services to the club to be honest.

Everz

FH is my second home
For his acting skills?

I admire him for his big game nature, never have I known one player turn up consistently when it was needed. That header in the final and the coolest penalty as if you were on a training pitch was insane.

rynnor

Rockhound
Tuthmes said:
For his acting skills?

That too - he was probably the most prolific diver the premiership has ever seen bar none.

Which is a shame because he has great talent but he will be remembered as much for theatrics as for goalscoring.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Everz said:
I admire him for his big game nature, never have I known one player turn up consistently when it was needed. That header in the final and the coolest penalty as if you were on a training pitch was insane.

9 finals, 9 goals, not too shabby. Shame he always seemed to get 1 injury a season.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What's peoples thoughts on baines coming to man united?

All I know from the few times I have seen him is he is good with set pieces. No idea what his defensive capabilities are like

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Liverpool are not a top team any more, people thinking they deserve a world class manager need to realise that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom