Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Not the best game. Chelsea have been playing for penalties all along, Bayern lacking the nous to break them down.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Really not a good game. Roman has spent £100s of millions to bore his way to the Champions League.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They might forgive him for being a former Schalke player at this rate!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Bad advertisement for football, but well done Chelsea for taking tips from Stoke and doing well with them :ROFLMAO:

I feel sooo bad for Spurs :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Always amazed how football pans out; one team clearly better than the other, then it comes down to a single kick / penalty :(.

eksdee

FH is my second home
DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE, CHELSEA HAVE WON THE DOUBLE, AND THE SHIT AT THE LANE ARE ON THURSDAYS AGAIN BECAUSE CHELSEA HAVE WON THE DOUBLE

Turamber

Part of the furniture
rynnor said:
Ooo - poor Schweinsteiger

Such arrogance. Bad enough if it was the first penalty but the last one?! Madness. Fair play to Chelsea, but will the manager get the job full time now?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The rule is wrong but you can't blame Chelsea for it, the money men at UEFA are all about keeping the CL a closed shop. After the results against Barcelona I feel they deserved it, just like we did in 2008.

eksdee

FH is my second home
HAHAHAHA Ashley Cole what a boss.

Interviewer: "They say Germans never lose on penalties"

Ashley: "They do now"

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Chelsea are fucked next season without Drogba :D

Don't talk nonsense, 3 good buys and Chelsea will remain a top side in all competitions. They have the cash and they now have more prestige than ever before, they just need to spend well but I have no idea if Roberto is up to that job.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Be better that them, you just became Champions of Europe, don't spoil it with negativity. Go mad, get drunk, dance naked in the street and sing Chelsea songs, forget Spurs and what they just lost. Enjoy your night! :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
massive performance from chelsea's back 4 tonight, and then 2 of them smashed penalties just when it was needed.

and what a beast Drogba is :cheers:

eksdee

FH is my second home
Be better that them, you just became Champions of Europe, don't spoil it with negativity. Go mad, get drunk, dance naked in the street and sing Chelsea songs, forget Spurs and what they just lost. Enjoy your night! :)

Fair, I'm off to get boozed! GOODNIGHT!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Don't talk nonsense, 3 good buys and Chelsea will remain a top side in all competitions. They have the cash and they now have more prestige than ever before, they just need to spend well but I have no idea if Roberto is up to that job.
But will whoever comes in be able to replicate what Drogba has done ? I doubt it.. it would cost them around the £40-50m mark as well.. and that player might be another big flop...

If only Lukaku was as good in real life as he is in FM :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom