Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Grant Holt has put in a transfer request..... thats Norwich down next season or very close to relegation then ..

Bit of a dick move from him really... he would still be playing in League 1 if it wasn't for Norwich....

JAGF.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
JzE7Cy

Deebs: Put a fucking super large image in a spoiler as it burnt my retinas out.

Last edited by a moderator:

gohan

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else having problems with signal? I didn't get a call from the FA about my place in the england squad..... :<

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Grant Holt has put in a transfer request..... thats Norwich down next season or very close to relegation then ..

Bit of a dick move from him really... he would still be playing in League 1 if it wasn't for Norwich....

Can't deny him a chance to move at this stage in his career and get a decent pay day. He's worked his way up through the leagues the hard way and after scoring 17 goals last season I think he has every right to want to secure his financial future!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh Ole ole, how can I dislike Villa with you at the helm?

Everz will be getting to if Villa get Ole and they didn't.

The Holt one I don't think we've heard the full story, clearly an offer came in and was rejected. I wonder from whom?

WEll done Brendan :D

As for the Hazard stuff, Shitty will massively outbid us, but Hazard would get far more game time with us. It depends if Lille accept both bids or not.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I read something on Twitter last night about Hazard's brother coming out and more or less saying he was going to city. :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
In my 20 years in Aarhus I've seen a total of 2 Man.C T-shirts walking the streets.
today alone I saw 4.

needless to say a thought pop'ed into my mind....hmmm I wonder how many weeks that guy has been a Man.city fan...followed by...guess his Chelsea shirt is on it's way to an african charity org.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
In my 20 years in Aarhus I've seen a total of 2 Man.C T-shirts walking the streets.
today alone I saw 4.

needless to say a thought pop'ed into my mind....hmmm I wonder how many weeks that guy has been a Man.city fan...followed by...guess his Chelsea shirt is on it's way to an african charity org.

Probably waiting to see if they win tommorow before he sends it.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Chelsea to win the UEFA Champions League cup. For those on Thursday's night TV it is massive. Not your average league win, but the Champions of Europe. (Taking note Man Unitshit and Ch3tan..)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Aye us Thursday nighters have seen one or two Champions league games Deebs. There was one back in may of 2008 that sticks out in my mind in particular. Can't for the life of me remember who won though....any ideas?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Enjoy that Thursday night football next year deebs, unless your wearing sky blue by then instead.

Gray

FH is my second home
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18071884

So the Steve Kean video is finally picked upon, one line i don't get though -

"Controversial remarks about ex-Rovers boss Sam Allardyce also appeared

West Ham manager Allardyce is in talks with his lawyers over whether to pursue legal proceedings against Kean, who met co-owner Anuradha Desai in Pune this week to discuss his plans for the future of Blackburn."

What exactly could Allardyce do, for a start the conversation Kean had with those fans was in a private setting, where he had absolutely no idea he was being secretly filmed. Does that mean Big Sam doesn't say anything potentially slanderous against anyone what so ever?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Chelsea have pretty much fluked the past 3-4 months imo.. still relying on the golden oldies to deliver and they have.. I would not be surprised if they got absolutely destroyed tomorrow 3 or 4-0...

Much like Liverpool they need a squad rebuild and a new quality manager..

Only giving AVB 8 months was a bit of a joke too.. it will be hard for them to get a decent manager to come in unless they offer him tons of cash..

eksdee

FH is my second home
Bricking it this morning. Good thing I have Diablo 3 to distract me. :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Oh Ole ole, how can I dislike Villa with you at the helm?

He seems like a nice chap but it would be a huge gamble of an appointment. Would much prefer Lambert to somebody looking for only their second job, in their second year, of football management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom