CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
For Corn.

Stale_Solbakken.jpg
Yeeeees!!

Everz

FH is my second home
:(.

Maybe it's just something Wolves (or Midlands in general) would find hilarious. Had tears from it.

Everz

FH is my second home
A few Scandi channels reporting the talks went well and he's set to be announced?

I'm geniunely excited. MON!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I get the babbies thing (I did live in Wolves for a few years) but it would've been funnier if it had worked first time.

Must try harder Everz. Must try harder.

;)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Great news for Everz. He's one of the biggest manager talents around.

He had a short spell in England as a player actually, however it ended when he told the manager that the formation he was using was wrong. Let's hope he stays a bit longer this time, and that he'll get to bring his assistant Bård Wiggen. I'll watch a few Wolverhampton matches to see the bald man scream his lungs out, that's for sure :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Great news for Everz. He's one of the biggest manager talents around.

He had a short spell in England as a player actually, however it ended when he told the manager that the formation he was using was wrong. Let's hope he stays a bit longer this time, and that he'll get to bring his assistant Bård Wiggen. I'll watch a few Wolverhampton matches to see the bald man scream his lungs out, that's for sure :)

TC returns to a FT coach so a new assistant may be on the way. WHY AM I GOING BACK TO UNI?! I want my season ticket back :(.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
homekitfront500.jpg

Our new kit for next season.. I'm really not sure about it, looks like a training shirt to me :|

Everz

FH is my second home
Ohhhhh Solbakken is bald he needs to wear a hat
And when he saw the Wanderers job he said I'm having that
He walks up the touch line
Then sits down on the bench
We don't care he's Norwegian
It's better than being French

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Can't wait for the weekend... why does it have to be Sunday that the Prem is decided tho :<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Wolves possible new manager got sacked from cologne? And they are relegated? Should Wolves fans be worried?
I know he did well at Copenhagen, but cologne?! I have not watched any of the Bundesliga this year though

soze

I am a FH squatter
Considering the company making Liverpool's new shirt normally make Lacrosse gear its not that bad. I think this is their first attempt and a real football shirt.

Now I know ours is RAF themed rather than French or Dutch I still don't like it, at least the mancs can use theirs to play chess or something.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Actually the Liverpool one isn't a total right-off, its just a slightly too-orangey shade of red (the yellow is to stand out better on telly). I actually like the Arsenal one (RAF my arse), but United...sheesh. How is it we've let Citeh have a classier kit than us? Oh yeah, the gay hand of Nike.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Red and white army? How is that new shirt red and white? :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Now I know ours is RAF themed rather than French or Dutch I still don't like it, at least the mancs can use theirs to play chess or something.

Lovely picnic cloth for the prawn sandwich brigade! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Actually the Liverpool one isn't a total right-off, its just a slightly too-orangey shade of red (the yellow is to stand out better on telly). I actually like the Arsenal one (RAF my arse), but United...sheesh. How is it we've let Citeh have a classier kit than us? Oh yeah, the gay hand of Nike.

The most annoying thing is that we are a massive cash cow for Nike and yet they keep delivering us very underwhelming kits year after year, usually based on templates already used or given to teams after we have finished with them. For a club that sells tens of millions of shirts a year it is a farce, we should get be getting unique and bespoke designs.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You should get one you like and bloody stick with it :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

United were named Premier Reserves League North champions a few weeks before the end of the season after coming back from 3-0 down to win 6-3 away to Newcastle last month.
Tonight, they were named Premier Reserve League National champions after beating Aston Villa in the play-off final. After the game finished 0-0, United won 3-1 on penalties, largely thanks to three great stops from our goalie. Joshua King, Jesse Lingard and Will Keane all scored their penalties.

Johnstone; Fornasier (Vermijl 46), M.Keane, Wootton, Fryers; Cole, Thorpe (Brady 50), Tunnicliffe, Petrucci (King 71), Lingard; W.Keane. Subs not used: Coll, Giverin.
Manchester United Reserves are the most successful of all time, matching Aston Villa’s five regional titles, whilst also claiming four national titles, three more than any other club in the country.

Fans United is a supporters consortium consisting of Manchester United fans groups, fanzines and supporters. We have been in talks with Manchester United officials about introducing a singing section to improve the atmosphere at Old Trafford.
The club have offered us the current away section at Old Trafford to use as a singing section next season and the aim is to bring back the atmosphere and colour of the old Scoreboard Paddock, making this section a fans area and raising the volume at Old Trafford.

The section will offer fans the chance to relocate and be seated with friends/family and more importantly, like minded vocal supporters. The section not only offers one of the best areas for acoustics within Old Trafford, it offers one of the better views too.
Manchester United’s official website now has a link for season ticket holders to officially register your interest. Once the official renewal process is in place, you will be contacted about your move and you will be given the opportunity to relocate seats so that you can sit together with friends or family.
The season ticket price for this area is likely to be £722, giving a matchday price of £38 per game. The area will be season ticket holders only, ensuring that the same fans are in there for every game. Whilst the section will not provide any under 16′s Junior tickets, the 16-20 reduced price ticket range will apply.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
49% - Eden Hazard has been directly involved in 49% of Lille's goals (goals + assists), the highest ratio in Ligue 1 this season.

17 - Aston Villa have equalled the record for the most draws in a single 38-game Premier League season.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Our youngsters retained the Fa youth cup a few days ago, woop woop

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Clint Dempsey: Only Robin van Persie (56%) has scored or assisted a higher proportion of his side's PL goals this season than Dempsey's 53%

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom