Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Sydrik

Resident Freddy

scorchio..... (for those who dont know what everyone is banging on about)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hmm tempting, GB, Brazil and Spain all playing at Old Trafford. Plus a quarter and semi final.

Everz

FH is my second home
Have you seen the lad play. No. Didn't think so. I watch every reserve game, he is good but he is nowhere near ready.

Touchy. If that lad wants first team and he isn't getting it, why is he 'racking up signing fees' by wanting to go elsewhere?

Do like most United prospects and sit in the reserves until they get released and end up with a shambles of a career? If the lads feel he is ready to be part of the first team and United do not want to offer that then he is well within his right to leave.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
All the games in London?
Funnily enough, since it's the London Olympics they decided to only have about 10% of the games in London! :p a load of them are in Manchester/Cardiff/Newcastle etc

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Touchy. If that lad wants first team and he isn't getting it, why is he 'racking up signing fees' by wanting to go elsewhere?

Do like most United prospects and sit in the reserves until they get released and end up with a shambles of a career? If the lads feel he is ready to be part of the first team and United do not want to offer that then he is well within his right to leave.

Again, more bitter nonsense. The papers and his agent have touted him around for months, nothing has happened, this is all about getting a 40k a week contract for a lad not ready to play for first team football. You have bought into it as part of your official WUM and ABU certification. Enjoy the away games at Burnley, Barnsley and Hull as it will be a while before you see the great stadia of premier league clubs again! :D ;) :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
STAT TIME

Papiss Cisse has equalled the PL record of 13 goals in a player's first 12 appearances. (Others are Quinn and Phillips)

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
There are loads of olympic football tickets available at £20-50 still for anyone interested!

brought tickets for the quarter final @ Old Trafford with couple of guys from work should be great :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Again, more bitter nonsense. The papers and his agent have touted him around for months, nothing has happened, this is all about getting a 40k a week contract for a lad not ready to play for first team football. You have bought into it as part of your official WUM and ABU certification. Enjoy the away games at Burnley, Barnsley and Hull as it will be a while before you see the great stadia of premier league clubs again! :D ;) :p

?

See this is why people view United as cretins. One thing and it's 'OMG ABU ABU ABU U HATE UNITED'. Calm down and read you tart, it doesn't matter if he is ready or not by your standard, if HE views HIMSELF as ready for the first team then what are you to stand in his way and critize?

As for your weak attempt at a windup, I can say that the 'great stadia of the premier league' is more the 'souless tourist bowls of the premier league'. Old Trafford amongst others provide some horse shit away days.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The goal was great. But I am not having that he meant it to go in that corner. He was spanking it at the near post.

And ffs Spuds give us a break.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Christ sake what a night to have a power cut. Cisse is king.

Think the game against cry this weekend will be a pearler. Just need Norwich and villa to win as well haha

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Christ sake what a night to have a power cut. Cisse is king.

Think the game against city this weekend will be a pearler. Just need Norwich and villa to win as well haha

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Stupid phone double posting. Someone come and fix my electric the main fusebox has blown :(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I thought Arsenal had a few more points than they do.. they could easily finish 5th.. then again their 2 games are pretty easy.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Two fucking belta goals from Cisse tonight like!!! Gonna be a toughy for City, Ba looked much better closer to the middle as well!!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
?

See this is why people view United as cretins. One thing and it's 'OMG ABU ABU ABU U HATE UNITED'. Calm down and read you tart, it doesn't matter if he is ready or not by your standard, if HE views HIMSELF as ready for the first team then what are you to stand in his way and critize?

As for your weak attempt at a windup, I can say that the 'great stadia of the premier league' is more the 'souless tourist bowls of the premier league'. Old Trafford amongst others provide some horse shit away days.

Set the bitterness free! :D Rather have to eat what is on my plate than suffer drinking the tepid piss that Wolves fans pay good money for every week! :D

Back to the original point. Just as Ravel Morrison deemed himself as being ready to establish himself and has utterly failed to break into the first team of a Championship side, £25,000 a week for a young lad with a bad attitude who will probably never fulfil what is a great potential talent. Pogba is the same, wants even more cash and quite clearly is not read to play Premier League football nevermind for a club competing for every trophy. It all comes down to standing your ground and not being bullied by agents, something United do very well most of the time. You definately don't cave in to greedy kids who have yet to prove themselves and look for a move. That is what makes me laugh about you Everz, you are always condemning the various cancers eating away at football and yet you are actively arguing in favour of the foundation of all the problems, pure unmitigated greed.

Hypocrisy be thy name! ;)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Two fucking belta goals from Cisse tonight like!!! Gonna be a toughy for City, Ba looked much better closer to the middle as well!!
Cisse was limping at the end though :( might not play Sunday :/

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Ar61AQICIAIvyQ5.jpg:large

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That was insane.

Are Newcastle lining up another 50 million pound sale or something?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Lolz, the coach of Shanghai Shenua has now been sacked and Anelka is the head coach

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
LFC report a loss of £50m and that's before last summers spend.

£8m of that is Hodgson. Fucking lol. Club is being organised by a group of failed Junior Apprentice teens by the sounds of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom