Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
jeez another home loss for Liverpool. What a car crash their season has been.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
jeez another home loss for Liverpool. What a car crash their season has been.
Our prem season has been terrible yeah :p cup season not so much :D

Next season we can only be better in the Prem, there is no getting worse.. hopefully Lucas won't get injured for 6 months of the season again :( and hopefully we get in a class right winger :/

Every player has been average this season, no one has really stood out like players normally do.. the first 11 has been changed quite a lot lately with 6 new first teamers coming in..

Man City didn't immediately start getting result when they had loads of players come in, it took them a season or two to get it all together.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There was individual brilliance from the then-new City players though, even if they didn't gel as a team. Your new peeps have just been awful on all levels.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Uh? I'm not, I'm saying that their players needed time to gel and so do ours, and so do Man Utd's new signings.

Simple :p

United's signings gelled, the weakness in the squad is central midfield, specifically defensive. We didn't buy anyone for that role and it shows, hoping that Pogba might one day fill that gap is wishful thinking, he is a greedy little prick and will always be looking to move on to rack up the signing fees.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So in the last couple of days Pennant's been done for drink driving, while disqualified, no insurance etc. and has now been arrested for assault on a woman.

What a lovely lad he turned out to be.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So in the last couple of days Pennant's been done for drink driving, while disqualified, no insurance etc. and has now been arrested for assault on a woman.

What a lovely lad he turned out to be.

I think we've been here before with him on all counts haven't we? He's definitely done the drunk driving thing before (and was locked up for it), and I seem to remember something about slapping a girlfriend around as well (or threatening behaviour? Something like that). His Dad's a drug dealer as well.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Was it Pennant that got the boot from Arsenal for stealing a Spud players car? I think it was King's.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It was Ashley Cole's. IIRC he crashed it then tried claiming he was Cole so he wouldn't get as done for it? Can't really remember now.

Everz

FH is my second home
United's signings gelled, the weakness in the squad is central midfield, specifically defensive. We didn't buy anyone for that role and it shows, hoping that Pogba might one day fill that gap is wishful thinking, he is a greedy little prick and will always be looking to move on to rack up the signing fees.

Or maybe he actually wants some games rather then bench sitting for a 37 year old?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Either way a great human. Just waiting for Pubis to come out and say that all he heard was the girl booing Pennant.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its not history if not much happened? :p

(says the Hull City fan, ill get back to my cave now...)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
RvP has hit the post the most times in Europe (10), missed the 2nd highest no. of clearcut chances (23) & had 6 shots cleared off the line.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What do Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Liverpool Football Club have in common? They've all scored 43 league goals this season.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Why isn't every Prem match on TV? is it cause Sky Sports have all the rights or what?

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
"Of the stats posted by Wazzerphuk in the last 6 years 11 months 60% have been mocking Spurs, 20% mocking Liverpool and 20% other. A grand total of 0% have been bragging about an Arsenal trophy"

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Was that a serious question?
Yes :p I know ESPN have rights to a handful of games (mainly FA cup/occasional prem game) but still Sky Sports 4 has T20 Cricket Special on instead of Chelsea v Newcastle...

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Because they want to make sure that people feel the need to see the odd game in person now and then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom