Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
They did until the second goal went in, seems like they've got a bit momentum going again now though.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Really think shitty have missed a massive opportunity to pile psychological pressure on us today. I had expected them to full on steam roller wolves after the earlier result. Instead they had one brilliant half but only one goal, and then have looked vulnerable in the 2nd to the worst team in the league.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Soon after the rangers game according to Francesco. (ie this season)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Woy could finish higher with west brom than King Kelly does with Lollerpoll.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
"Liverpool racked up 28 shots on goal at Anfield today. A more telling stat is that they have converted that sort of dominance into less home wins than Blackburn this season." for fuck sake

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Spurs are still in contention. Lollerpool will probably finish 13/14th

Everz

FH is my second home
Whats that Scouse fuck laughing at. God our board makes my blood boil.

Now get us a fucking decent manager you cunts.

Gray

FH is my second home
I honestly do not know if Everton continually troll the shit out of Liverpool in our matches.

Everton in decent form going into matches
Liverpool well, yeah.
They play each other. We get beaten.
It seems like Liverpools season gets turned around.

Only for the lolz to commence in the next match.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I honestly do not know if Everton continually troll the shit out of Liverpool in our matches.

Everton in decent form going into matches
Liverpool well, yeah.
They play each other. We get beaten.
It seems like Liverpools season gets turned around.

Only for the lolz to commence in the next match.
Season getting turned around? well there are 4 matches left, wouldn't exactly have made that much of a difference anyway..

Kenny is going by October at the latest.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Oh god please let the Toon finish above Arry. It will make his face hurt sooo bad. He's been trying to ramp up the mind games saying theres no pressure on Newcastle. Ofc there isn't Pardew hasn't been telling everyone that will listen that Spurs were title contenders this year, and that they will defiantely finish 3rd, which has now moved to finish in the champions league spots. Which has since changed to finishing 5th won't be a failure AAHAHAAHAHAAHAH. fuck off you mug.

Newcastle deserve to be there because they have the points in the bag, and have put in some stellar performances. I fancy them to beat City at St James hand Utd the title and guarantee themselves 3rd place in the league!!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I genuinely feel bad for Wolves. From what I've seen this season they are a team that wants to play attacking football but simply don't have the quality to do so

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I genuinely feel bad for Wolves. From what I've seen this season they are a team that wants to play attacking football but simply don't have the quality to do so

Oh man. You are trolling Everz hard.

Everz

FH is my second home
:D.

Bastard. Who cares, we'll be back and thats a given. We have the advantage over every other team now as we can sort out or shit starting tommorow. An announcement on the sacking of El Tel by Tuesday and the appointment of a new manager by the end of May. Deadwood out, convince Fletcher/Jarvis to give us till Jan and fight to get back up at the first time of asking. eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom