Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

eksdee

FH is my second home
No I doubt it tbh.. they look totally out of steam, tired and fatigued. Two days to recover when they are already knackered, I won't lie but they are there for the taking 100%.

That said, is Pep losing it.. Tello was a shambles, Cesc when he came on may aswell have not been there, ignoring Pique because he broke 'club policy' and sticking Iniesta out on the left wing. It was a telling that stat that the shots total was the same despite Barca having 72% possession.

Messi as noted was a shadow on the pitch, like the Chelsea match he was nowhere to be seen.

Hope you're right! :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Wow, raven, that's 3 years you've been saying that. The same time frame that messi picked up 3 ballon dors. Trolling is so 2007, get some new material tubbsy. On a side note, for the purists, my home town team, fleetwood have reached the football league for the first time in their history thanks to Jamie vardy

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Given that we were able to rest the majority of the players that are likely to start on Tuesday, and Barca had to play their best available 11 (i may be wrong), I remain hopeful something special will happen for us this week.

How will Torres fare though? Good record against Barca but a thankless job ahead of him.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
6 consecutive wins :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to the Man City match, see how well we can perform against the 'big boys'.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wow, raven, that's 3 years you've been saying that.

That's about as long (give or take a year) that you've been their biggest fan isn't it?

If they don't win anything this year Marc, will you stop supporting them and go back to Everton or something?

I see certain types are still easily trolled :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meh, who cares about them though Vlad? :)

BTW, Arse v Chelski was the most horrendous, boring, lack lustre, match of football I have ever witnessed. 90 minutes of utter, utter shite.

I wish I'd taken that free ticket and thrown it in the bin.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Calm down, we have to watch Kalou every week at the minute. Doesn't seem so bad now does it?!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Meh, who cares about them though Vlad? :)

BTW, Arse v Chelski was the most horrendous, boring, lack lustre, match of football I have ever witnessed. 90 minutes of utter, utter shite.

I wish I'd taken that free ticket and thrown it in the bin.

Pardew will when we lift the trophy with big ears and Roberto gets his trollololol face on :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Young benched.. Because of all the talk about his diving you reckon?

Gray

FH is my second home
Only put £2 on it as i'm cheap on bets, still, got £22 for my efforts :p.

Pretty safe bet putting him as first goalscorer from now on i think!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
But what does that matter? Score more than the others and you will end up with the title

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Playing against everton s not good for the old ticker. Great game and great goals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom