Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just been reading the stats for goalscoring this season and it is pretty scary, Ronaldo is getting close to equaliing the career totals of Raul, Shearer and the Goofy-one. Messi's total is staggering too for his age, if he carries on at this rate until 30 he is going to hit silly numbers.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wait, so you can't be drunk, agree to sex with someone, then have more drinks? This is impossible is it?
I don't get what you mean?

You said one bloke got off her then another raped her, or are you saying one had sex which she did not remember then she drank more then got raped?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No, I'm saying there's a possibility she said yes to one guy, carried on drinking. They then went back and started boning, and then Ched came along with his naughty penis.

The consent to sex doesn't have to be at the moment of sex.

soze

I am a FH squatter
If a girl says I want to have sex with you at 8pm but then by 3am is too drunk to give consent and you shag her then you think that is ok? I will just stick with I hope there is some serious evidence and not just a girl saying she does not remember.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Fucking hell you spaz.

I have said nothing about thinking it's ok, I just speculated a possibility. Read before reacting.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
We werent at the court case, we dont know the evidence and the crap about a 'court' deciding he was guilty is stupid. The jury was made up of random people, same as always. They found him guilty.

Oh and Soze you have completely misread Wazzers point and posts.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell you spaz.

I have said nothing about thinking it's ok, I just speculated a possibility. Read before reacting.
I did not react or say anything about you i asked a question but thanks for that.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Seems well harsh on the shit amount of information we've been give. Loads of times my female friends have got so shitfaced (generally after drinking all day or more without eating) then the next day cried date-rape-drugged.

Everz

FH is my second home
Female cries wolf again.. shambles of a fucking society we live in.

Stone them I say!

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh and scum like Lee Hughes gets 6 year for killing someone, to me this is an utter shambles, pisstake of a justice system.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
There have been loads of statements from her in the papers leading up to the verdict. The girl vaguely remembers stopping at a kebab shop with the port vale player they then got in a taxi, which she can't really remember. the premier inn pretty much was revealed to her when she actually woke up after it all.

Basically her whole argument is that for most of the night she can't remember fuck all. If your getting fucked off your face, you shouldn't really be able to press ahead with a rape case if you can't fucking remember anything, let alone being banged off someone.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
To be fair, you shouldn't be allowed to press ahead with a rape case if you live in Rhyl ;)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Git. :p

Can Kalouda do the business today?! Bit concerned with this lineup we have but we've started decently enough.

Everz

FH is my second home
Get Sturridge's IQ up to double figures and you may stand a chance.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Anyone understand how the fair play tables work? Everton have 1 red card and 54 yellows, total score 56 points. Manchester City have 5 red cards and 44 yellows for a total score of 52 points. Lower points means higher up the table. Seems odd that red cards aren't carrying more of a penalty in the points process.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Were the commentators trolling or just being retarded saying a point was a better result for Chelsea than Arsenal?

eksdee

FH is my second home
Turned out to be a pretty dull game. Think we can definitively forget about top 4 now.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Who knows, might actually play some youngsters When we're in the Europa league!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
As long as it's not fucking Kalou, is he out of contract at the end of the season?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom