Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No Walnut for the rest of the season, however are you going to cope?!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Were the commentators trolling or just being retarded saying a point was a better result for Chelsea than Arsenal?

Well I think it was due to the fact we've had and still got a lot of games, personally I expected us to do worse. As for Kalou he keeps being given a chance but just seems to be filled with fail when on the pitch.

Everz

FH is my second home
Valdes, Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano, Busquets, Xavi, Thiago; Tello, Messi Iniesta

Hmm.. so thats advantage Madrid ;)?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
1544:

James Dileva on Twitter: "Blackburn lead... looking over your shoulders Villa Park?

1630:

From Tom Kiely, Villa fan, via text: "Re James D at 1544. I think you'll find Villa Park can't look over its shoulders, on account of it not having any, on account of it being a football stadium..."

1640:

Barry Twinklefingers on Twitter: "Re Tom Kiely 14:30 Villa Park a football stadium? I haven't seen any football there all season."

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Dylan, Spurs fan, via text: "It's embarrassing to say that I'm now used to us falling behind. We've fallen apart."
Agree with this. No matter who we are playing, it just feels like a matter of time before we concede at the moment. :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
They just turned the proper football off n the pub to pyt fucking el classico on, fucking cunts

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Shocking, shocking performance. So much wrong with the squad in the last 3rd or the season.

King and Gallas as a CB pairing is completely unbalanced, both positionally ok but no pace and with Assou and Walker playing with pace we get caught too high up the pitch. There has been no adjustment to our line since Kabouls injury. Someone needs to grab Bale by the scrotum and pull him out wide, he is a fucking winger, play there. We were far too cramped when he dropped inside. No idea why Defoe has been picked as a lone striker and then we play a long ball to him, pointless. No direction, no passion, turning into a really disappointing end to what looked to be a promising season.

Everz

FH is my second home
On this note, Barcelona are there for the taking. For all there huff and puff Madrid held them at bay and by the 70th minute they looked to have run out of steam. If I was a Chelsea fan.. i'd be optimistic about coming out of the tie with a trip to the final.. because the Barcelona train is stuttering.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh and Messi was anomyous yet again.. good news for Cho is that Ronaldo ran the show.

eksdee

FH is my second home
On this note, Barcelona are there for the taking. For all there huff and puff Madrid held them at bay and by the 70th minute they looked to have run out of steam. If I was a Chelsea fan.. i'd be optimistic about coming out of the tie with a trip to the final.. because the Barcelona train is stuttering.

That or they'll be right pissed off now and absolutely tonk us - probably the more likely scenario. :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Why you no like Sturridge no more eksdee. I think I know (I know I said he would stay in my FF team no matter what this season but I took him out this week. Just as well; he achieved fuck all). :(

I think they're going to be raging next week tbh; this is most unlike them, these past few games. Should be a great match either way.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ronaldo ran the show lol. Im sat here with over 10 real Madrid fan boys who once again believe Ronaldo, bar his goal was as anonymous as usual. I firmly believe that whilst on paper, we are head and shoulders above anyone else, last season we benefited from a load of luck. This season, those chances we converted last season, we have blown. Over the course of the season, Madrid deserve the title and vasc, enjPt the title celebratiOns, you more than anyone deserve it and alex, enjoy the champiOns league final :)

Everz

FH is my second home
That or they'll be right pissed off now and absolutely tonk us - probably the more likely scenario. :p

No I doubt it tbh.. they look totally out of steam, tired and fatigued. Two days to recover when they are already knackered, I won't lie but they are there for the taking 100%.

That said, is Pep losing it.. Tello was a shambles, Cesc when he came on may aswell have not been there, ignoring Pique because he broke 'club policy' and sticking Iniesta out on the left wing. It was a telling that stat that the shots total was the same despite Barca having 72% possession.

Messi as noted was a shadow on the pitch, like the Chelsea match he was nowhere to be seen.

Everz

FH is my second home
Ronaldo ran the show lol. Im sat here with over 10 real Madrid fan boys who once again believe Ronaldo, bar his goal was as anonymous as usual. I firmly believe that whilst on paper, we are head and shoulders above anyone else, last season we benefited from a load of luck. This season, those chances we converted last season, we have blown. Over the course of the season, Madrid deserve the title and vasc, enjPt the title celebratiOns, you more than anyone deserve it and alex, enjoy the champiOns league final :)

Marc lives!

Is Pep losing it.. whats up with this Tello lad, he's a hit/hope merchant and his finishing makes me cry. Bleh.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Everytime someone scores on Barca I am left with the feeling that Valdes is utter shit. He is a mediocre keeper playing for a world star side

Marc

FH is my second home
Mark my words, Chelsea will be in the champions league final

CorNokZ

I still think it is too soon to call now. It is immensly difficult to be defensive throughout 90 minutes at Camp Nou and only going for the counter attacks. It is near impossible to actually take control of the match

Everz

FH is my second home
I still think it is too soon to call now. It is immensly difficult to be defensive throughout 90 minutes at Camp Nou and only going for the counter attacks. It is near impossible to actually take control of the match

Did you watch the match? Barca were knackered by the 70th minute mate.. you telling me in two times they'll cope well with a mostly rested Chelsea side?

Peps square pegs for circle holes failed.

CorNokZ

I can't say that I did. I was at dinner at my grandma's place. We had salmon :)

I've watched the goals and watched the match at the Bridge

Marc

FH is my second home
Marc lives!

Is Pep losing it.. whats up with this Tello lad, he's a hit/hope merchant and his finishing makes me cry. Bleh.

Tello is... Meh. From what I've seen he's alright. A steady eddie if you will. Never gonna set the world on fire but an adequate back up if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom