Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Or, as UEFA actually do - fine them less than arriving late onto a pitch, or being critical about a referee.

Lulz.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Is Arteta out for you guys? Could be a big loss if he's missing.
out for the season
I like eboue he makes me smile, But why do they think it will be any different for themselves over there? Samba was complaining the other week after having bananas thrown at him, why did he think he would get different treatment to Etoo or Carlos?
thats a sad way of thinking imo, they shouldnt have to think that

soze

I am a FH squatter
They should start with a one match ground ban on the first incident and double it every time. That will give the clubs a reason to take action and the other fans a reason to report rouble makers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
thats a sad way of thinking imo, they shouldnt have to think that

Methinks some people are blinkered to the reality of life outside the UK.

They should start with a one match ground ban on the first incident and double it every time. That will give the clubs a reason to take action and the other fans a reason to report rouble makers.

Other fans? You mean other racist fans? Chances are that 90% of them "hate niggers" and the few that don't wouldn't report it to the club as the club officials probably agree with the racists...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Other fans? You mean other racist fans? Chances are that 90% of them "hate niggers" and the few that don't wouldn't report it to the club as the club officials probably agree with the racists...
That is depressing :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
07vrj.png

Everz

FH is my second home

This.. racist country be racist etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
25,000 tickets for Liverpool, 25,000 tickets for Chelski, 40,000 tickets for the FA and its cronies.

Fuck getting there - Scousers can travel from Chester instead - lets talk about the fact that nearly half of the tickets won't be going to supporters - 14,000 less than for the semi's...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Where is my full of fail Mayan (end of the world in 2012, Chelsea massacre in the first leg of the Champions League) friend?

In case you didn't know I am talking about our friend known as Ch3tan.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hell of a strike to get that power on from the angle from which he was approaching.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Despite only playing 12 matches this season Lucas has still attempted more tackles than any other Liverpool player.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
"The day before a game he would come onto the pitch and show us what to do: 'You stand here, the goalkeeper will give you the ball here, kick it as far as you can and don't pass to anyone nearby. And we all run.'" - Alex Hleb on the methods of Alex McLeish.

trololol

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
From the way it's been reported, that's a disgrace:
Summing up, Judge Merfyn Hughes QC said there was no stereotype for an alleged rapist and victim.
"You need to reach a conclusion on what was the complainant's state of intoxication," he told jurors on Thursday.
"Was she just disinhibited or had what she'd taken removed her capacity to exercise a choice?"

As soon as Labour changed the laws this sort of stuff was bound to happen :(

Edit: One of the two defendents were acquitted. The bloke who had sex with her first. How can one be acquitted and the other found guilty if she's no memory of the incident with either?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Because the story goes she consented to the first guy, then Ched Evans rocked up and went "HEY YOU GUYSH" and shoved his cock in her.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
From @WhoScored:

Luis Suarez: Has won more free-kicks per game than any other player in the Premier League this season, averaging 2.6 per game

Wolves: Have the worst home record in Europe's top 5 leagues this season, picking up, on average, 0.65 points per game on home soil

Mikel Arteta: Has successfully completed 2023 passes this season - more than any other Premier League player

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because the story goes she consented to the first guy, then Ched Evans rocked up and went "HEY YOU GUYSH" and shoved his cock in her.

But she can't remember either, so Ched's obviously a rapist?

soze

I am a FH squatter
That is so disturbing 5 years because she does not remember saying yes and "thinks" she was drugged. That is fucking shocking. I hope there is some serious evidence on her side that she was too drunk otherwise this is a sham if it is her word against his. And as has been said if she was too drunk to consent with one she was too drunk to consent with the the other.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
That is so disturbing 5 years because she does not remember saying yes and "thinks" she was drugged. That is fucking shocking. I hope there is some serious evidence on her side that she was too drunk otherwise this is a sham if it is her word against his. And as has been said if she was too drunk to consent with one she was too drunk to consent with the the other.

Wait, so you can't be drunk, agree to sex with someone, then have more drinks? This is impossible is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom