Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Probably belongs in the bad taste joke thread but it's football related so:

The Chinese paralympic 5-a-side team has been announced.

Sim Pul Twat
Won Lim Gon
Won Kee Eye
Fu King Mong
Andy Carrol

*Runs*

megadave

I am a FH squatter
He's an idiot, from the shit video I saw he hit him after having an elbow swung his way, don't see how it'll get rescinded. Very disappointing.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He full-on planted his fist in Maloney's back from what I saw. He can't possibly claim there wasn't violent intent. It wasn't as bad as Rooney elbowing that guy as he ran past last year but it wasn't far off.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Although actually King Kenny is the one who should be getting slated :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Depends how it works at Liverpool, if Kenny just points at a player and then lets the Directors worry about the rest then the Directors should have told him he could not have those players as they were not available for a reasonable price. If Kenny signed of on that amount of money then he should be getting the blame you are right.

Everz

FH is my second home
Contract offered to Ole according to our reliable ITK.

It's happening. :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Redknapp talking about other team's players, what a surprise. Can't wait until the summer and he moans about others doing it about his players.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Redknapp is the sort of person who loads up a new game of football manager, players through the transfer window, plays about 2 games and then loads up a new game.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Redknapp is the sort of person who loads up a new game of football manager, players through the transfer window, plays about 2 games and then loads up a new game.
That's what I do a lot tbh :p apart from I go through the transfer windows then go in holiday mode till the next window :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
More fining nonsense:

€30,000: Amount UEFA fined Manchester City for returning to the field 'up to 60 seconds' later than scheduled in their recent Europa League game against Sporting Lisbon.

€20,000: Amount UEFA fined Porto after their fans directed racist chants towards Mario Balotelli in a previous Europa League game.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal the supergays!

559108274.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
From @WhoScored on Twitter:

Stoke: Have only completed 5 accurate through balls in league games all season - 5 fewer than any other team in Europe's top 5 leagues

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So what's the deal when there's only 6 games in gameweek 34 and a total of 9 of my players aren't playing? I guess it just gets made up for in the weeks after? Lowest-scoring gameweek incoming. :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You fail at planning :D Had to take a 4 point hit taking one player more than my 2 allowed free transfers, still left with a couple of players not playing but generally should still get some points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom