Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It's infuriating when someone makes an attacking run with the ball towards the middle of the 18 yard box and all the players just stand there watching him. Make a fucking move! Even going sideways...anything!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal game sounds like Wolves are in it and Arsenal are not beasting them.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It will be so undeserved if we nick a point here. Would be champions who think they already are, no effort at all.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
:D

The prem isn't over yet imo.. all it takes now is one more slip up by Man Utd and for Man City to be on form and for City to defeat Man Utd !

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Pleased for Wigan, some really tough luck this season, but they deserve to be in this league far more than some of the others on that performance.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Villa and Everton next for United, Norwich & Wolves for City, exciting times!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I for one had already written City off so I will be pissed if Utd throw it away now. If City come back and take the prem I will be mighty unhappy. :(

Fucking come on Wigan, pity Swansea lost to QPR though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought Fergie time only applied at OT? :p Or does the conspiracy spread to every ground in the prem?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Man Utd vs Everton should be interesting, Everton have been a bit of a bogey lately havent they?

I hope it comes down to Man City vs Man Utd because judging from last time there's only one winner :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Get over yourself, he obviously doesn't mean it in such a literal sense just like any other shit footballing phrase.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Is for me :( The home page is there, I go to login and I get an error page.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
AqIp2DSCIAAJIyi.jpg

Legend :D

Gray

FH is my second home
Funny that MotD gave away the results for the remaining matches after the Man City game... Saying that, i remember a time when people wouldn't look up the results just to wait for things like Match of the Day, don't hear much about that anymore!

Specially as when you're watching the news it's not "look away now" it's "you have 2 seconds to press the mute button and shut your eyes before we start the results!"

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
To answer your question Wazz; not as well as you. This week. I trounced you last week though so ner.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You could buy 87 and a half Grant Holts for the price of 1 Andy Carroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom