Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
the last time we'll see balotelli in the premier league i reckon

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Glad I took Mario out of my FF team! Think the sky pundits have all had a vendetta against him today mind.

Embattle

FH is my second home
On the radio they both reckon MC would now be better without Mario, probably right.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes! Fuck you Aada and fast

Did they even show up today. No, I wonder if they'll show their faces till next season?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
ramsey... sums up why arsenal are fighting for 3rd and not 1st.

City have to get rid of Balotelli and Tevez this summer and spend the money on someone of proven class if they want to challenge in the CL and the league next year. Someone like Mario Gomez.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Kompany deserves to play for a proper club. Could see him at the end trying to convince all his cuntbucket team mates to go and acknowledge the away support.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
City without Silva are tame as fuck. Martini had his tactics all wrong, ballotelli was never going to track back all the time, and because city couldn't put 4 passes together, he was unable to influence the game. Aguero had nothing to go off at all.

Martini has thrown the title away, and for that squad to not win anything is a disgrace!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
City have to get rid of Balotelli and Tevez this summer and spend the money on someone of proven class if they want to challenge in the CL and the league next year. Someone like Mario Gomez.

Kermit, Gonzo and Fozzy will all be available on the cheap.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Where have all the City fans gone?

Ap-YZuUCEAEFtil.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What a win. :D

Manc Reds can thank us, another good set of results for us with Spuds dropping more points.

Man City just didn't look like a team trying to win the league today.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
UTD will get awarded the premier league title at City, lolz will ensue.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
This has all been very predictable. They will get a new manager, buy a load more players and go again next year. Which is good for everyone else because they will have no continuity and will just carry on being a club with no culture, soul or passion. When the pressure is on, it really shows and thats why United have won the League... again.

soze

I am a FH squatter
The owners must lover Mario they must tell the manager to play him because no manager in his right mind would keep that liability on the pitch.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bluemoon forums...

We are currently experiencing a spike in traffic. Access is temporarily restricted to registered users.

Bastards messing up my flame baiting session! :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Mario is a like a god with Mancunian City fans, they defend him to the hilt and compare him to Ronaldo and Messi. Everytime I hear that shit in the pub I crack up.

The owners must lover Mario they must tell the manager to play him because no manager in his right mind would keep that liability on the pitch.

Embattle

FH is my second home
This has all been very predictable. They will get a new manager, buy a load more players and go again next year. Which is good for everyone else because they will have no continuity and will just carry on being a club with no culture, soul or passion. When the pressure is on, it really shows and thats why United have won the League... again.

I guess we can have 4th times a charm, although this year was a fairly weak one for other clubs so it might be a bit tougher next year for MC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom