Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
The more I see it the more I am sure that Perch needs a nice ban. Reina deserved the red but he would of got it without Perch rolling about like a cunny. Players that do that should get a 1 game ban for the first offence then up and up and up.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yes, regardless of him rolling around like a cunny, he put his head into Perch's face and it is a banning offence. However the camera lies and even a small bump on the nose can hurt like fuck, he went down like he was shot and rolled around like a girl but that doesn't mean that the contact did not hurt and if he is hurt then I think he is entitled to express his pain, even if it is overstated. What happened yesterday was an assault, don't forget that.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
getting a man crush for g nev. wtf is happening. that joke about blackburn made me giggle like a girl.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i dont remember now... there was a shot on the screen from the blimp of blackburn and he said something along the lines 'ahh thats the blackburn i love' in a really sarcastic way

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
de gea is fucking loving it tonight. maybe its because he got rid of that wanky beard.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Real lack of width for us tonight, Jones as the playmaker and Rooney drifting in from the left makes no sense. Young on for Jones, out wide left and Rooney free to roam in the middle.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i keep expecting to see mary kate and ashley when ever the olsson brothers are mentioned

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Seriously though get Ashley on now so we don't have to panic.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Young enough?

tumblr_li1uwoTDWw1qgqcxv.gif

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
a look of 'wtf am i working with here' from giggs there, hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom