Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
£5 bet on Cisse to score first at 7/1 wooties

Just need Newcastle to grab another and it to stay 2.0 and I win another £160!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Pretty pathetic that they are booing Enrique :/ Carroll I kind of understand but not Enrique !

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Anyway else see Carragher's reaction when Shelvey slid in and gave away that freekick? :)

Everz

FH is my second home
We need to follow Newcastle example massively.. we need to bounce back from the Chump like they have done.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My £160 is looking shaky now :(

Disgusting play by Perch, he barely touched him.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
My £160 is looking shaky now :(

Disgusting play by Perch, he barely touched him.
I totally agree but Reina should not have done that any way..but still Perch's reaction was disgusting...

We really are fucked now... I'd be surprised if we finished in the top 10..

Dalglish needs to get the fuck out before his reputation goes to shit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It was bad from Perch but Reina should still not have gone in like that. Asking for a red.

What an awful day for Liverpool! I almost feel sorry for them.

Almost. :D

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
This is more depressing than anything that happened under Evans, Houllier, Hodgson or Benetiz. This whole season has been an unmitigated disaster. Suarez-Evra, the way Dalglish handled suarez-Evra, the results, the way we play, Carrol, Downing, Adam, Henderson and even Enrique has been poor in the last two months. There are literally no players outside Gerrard, Reina and Agger who I like or identify strongly with. Non English players like Alonso and Hyppia cared more for the club than happless dead behind the eyes c***s like Downing. Even Mascherano, who is a grade A dick gave more than any of the new players. Absolute fucking wanky wanky shit.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
So Everton will be above us for a week at least..

We could be 12th in 2 weeks if we lose our next 2 games and the teams just below us wins theirs...

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
This is more depressing than anything that happened under Evans, Houllier, Hodgson or Benetiz. This whole season has been an unmitigated disaster. Suarez-Evra, the way Dalglish handled suarez-Evra, the results, the way we play, Carrol, Downing, Adam, Henderson and even Enrique has been poor in the last two months. There are literally no players outside Gerrard, Reina and Agger who I like or identify strongly with. Non English players like Alonso and Hyppia cared more for the club than happless dead behind the eyes c***s like Downing. Even Mascherano, who is a grade A dick gave more. Absolute fucking wanky wanky shit.
I completely agree but I'd add Lucas to that list.. we have missed him so much it's insane.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Haha what a match. Astley will be fapping tonight. Cisse, is certainly looking like a player.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah true, Lucas is a good lad. I honestly dislike Suarez, he is a good player, but I dont want him at our club. He should play for shitty or another mercenary club. If Dalglish truly beleived in "the liverpool way" (whatever that even means anymore) he would have put Suarez in the reserves and then sold him in the summer.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Andy Carroll is the most pathetic human ever. Diving when you have an open goal in front of you to try and get the GK sent off = ololololol

Vladamir

FH is my second home
untitled-1duyw9.gif

horse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom