Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Jose Enrique - "Newcastle will never again fight to finish in top 6 with this policy".

What a day, absolutely hilarious match. Perch's theatrics can suck a dick though, tragic thing is nearly every top flight footballer in this day and age would've done the same.

Well done on the bet though, Raven :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Carlol did not dive! He just fell over.

"I don't think it was a penalty but neither did I think Andy was trying to get a penalty. The decision not to give a penalty was correct but it was harsh to show him a yellow card, he was always struggling to keep his balance.''

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
47hwf.jpg

Silly Pepe!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Happy days. Great display from Bale (shockingly stuck the left wing) Ade finally bags a couple of goals and Lennon is back. Could be a tasty run in.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
5 points away from Arsenal & Spurs. Big games ahead;

Arsenal; City & Chelsea at home, Stoke away.

Spurs; Sunderland and QPR away,

Chelsea; Arsenal & Liverpool away, Newcastle at home.

Think we've got the worst looking run-in unless some of the relegation scrappers pull off some upsets, could be very tight for fourth regardless.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I don't know if it's good news or not but we're done with "top half" teams for the season. Interesting run-in indeed!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
5 points away from Arsenal & Spurs. Big games ahead;

Arsenal; City & Chelsea at home, Stoke away.

Spurs; Sunderland and QPR away,

Chelsea; Arsenal & Liverpool away, Newcastle at home.

Think we've got the worst looking run-in unless some of the relegation scrappers pull off some upsets, could be very tight for fourth regardless.

I can't believe you missed Newcastle out of your running, they are there on merit and performances.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Win the league before you start talking about complacency. :D

(which you probably will because City are hilariously fucking it up)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
B'jeesus. Just watched MOTD2.

Glad I went on a 55-mile bike ride in the blazing sunshine with a mate instead :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Andy Carroll has issued an apology to Dalgliesh. He didn't mean to go straight down the tunnel after being substituted: he was aiming for the bench and missed, as per usual.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I saw Hazard playing for Lille today, he was on fire. COME TO SPURS EDEN.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Gray

FH is my second home
But don't they say that about every team who beats them who *isn't* a top 4 team? Seem to remember Mancini coming out with something like "We weren't prepared fully for Everton" when we beat them at Goodison.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The FA have brought in a new ruling. Anyone found passing to Andy Carroll will automatically receive a yellow card for time wasting.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Now that Taraabt has scored, Downing is the player with the most shots and no goals in the league this season.

Fucking typical that Taraabt has his one good game of the season against us, the useless shitbag.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
* Stoke's goal difference is minus 14 - double the negative total of the teams either side of them in the league.
* They have scored a joint-worst (with Wigan) 29 goals this season.
* They are bottom of the league in terms of possession.
* They are bottom in terms of pass completion.
* They have the lowest number of shots per game.

Get the fuck out of the Prem you depressing, shit, dirty, boring, tactless cunts.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Ridiculous hyperbole in the objective sense but I can't help myself: Stoke are the emodiment of the phrase 'anti-football'.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It amazes me that so many of their fans are prepared to pay week in week out to watch that. A lot seem to enjoy it as well.

Says a lot for the area tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom