Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
At 2-0 you decided you'd already won the game, took off your most influencial players and got complacent.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Technically, UTD could be awarded the premier league trophy at City. That would be hilarious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Utterly shit is an understatement. Flat out wrong and worryingly naive is probably more accurate.

Lethul

FH is my second home
So UEFA fined him for completely non-racist comments then? You do know that their main operating language is French, and so the literal English translation would have NO BEARING on the decided outcome? No wait, that would require some actual rational thought and not blind defence of a man who thinks making monkey noises at black people is acceptable.

But of course, not racist. No-one is. Even if they call people black shits and think monkey chanting is fine. Apparently these days to be a racist you have to be Hitler himself.

Fucking moron.

Chill moron, I only made a Suarez reference.

But even then I would rather take a Spaniards word for if a Spanish sentence is racist than an english/french/russian/etc. :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Lol at the fact that when racism comes up it's the 'pool fans who mention Suarez.
It's true though.. just hope Terry gets a similar ban to what Suarez did or I probably won't bother with football as much tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
No fancy shit in the football league! Just football.

Everz

FH is my second home
Good thing today? The baby-faced Hennessey ripping Rodge the Bodge a new one. Show how much Johnson is disliked, the dressing room can't stand him and neither can the crowd, the unanimous chanting of 'Hennessey' showed that enough. Beginning of the end it was bringing in him was.

The odious cunt didn't even celebrate our first goal, just stood their glaring at the North Bank. Making him Captain was one of the major reasons we are going down, it meant Mick's warrior lost faith in their leader.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if crouch wasnt an 8ft gangly weirdo, would he have more england caps, given his record at that level?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
From MOTD footage...I am wondering if Stoke actually practice fouls.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i really hope wigan stay up now theyve beaten lollerpool and stoke

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Everton are above Liverpool in the Prem...

It feels terrible.. honestly.. absolutely terrible... what the fucking fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

We really need to win tomorrow.. also if we lose vs Everton in FA Cup semi's then I think I'll literally cry for months.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We are in free fall, going down milord, going down.

5 points above the relegation zone with a game in hand.

TBH, I hope Villa do go down. I'd stop us from having to continue hear the most awful depressing gash from their "fans". Year after year they moan about how shit they are even when they finish high up the table. If they go down it's because they've talked themselves into it.

Imagine the effect it must have on you mentally as a player to be at a club that, no matter how you've ever done, your fans think you're shit...

The Villa fan's reputation is thoroughly deserved.

:)

Embattle

FH is my second home
5 points above the relegation zone with a game in hand.

TBH, I hope Villa do go down. I'd stop us from having to continue hear the most awful depressing gash from their "fans". Year after year they moan about how shit they are even when they finish high up the table. If they go down it's because they've talked themselves into it.

Imagine the effect it must have on you mentally as a player to be at a club that, no matter how you've ever done, your fans think you're shit...

The Villa fan's reputation is thoroughly deserved.

:)

Sort of like Liverpool fans :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Talk about absent hull fans! Losing at home to coventry? Lolol.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone have a stream for the Newcastle - Liverpool game? I would like to witness us getting bent over by a team assesmbled at half the cost of one Andy Carroll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom