Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Arsenal, Mainz 05, Sporting Gijon: Have scored the joint most own goals in league matches this season, with 5. No other team has more than 3.

I scored an own goal today in 6 a side and missed a couple of sitters :( Bad day! In fairness my own goal was one of those unfortunate rebounds of a cross/shot.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Wenger receives a €40K fine for backing his players and speaking his mind. Aragones got a €3K fine for racist comments.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Arsenal, Mainz 05, Sporting Gijon: Have scored the joint most own goals in league matches this season, with 5. No other team has more than 3.

I scored an own goal today in 6 a side and missed a couple of sitters :( Bad day! In fairness my own goal was one of those unfortunate rebounds of a cross/shot.

I've scored 3 goals and 2 own goals in the same game. We won as well! :) (floorball)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
gunner440 - pretending he is spanish so he can be racist since 2001

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
Petrov diagnosed with leukaemia :(

Can't believe it. Saw the news this evening and have been in something of a daze since. Our best player this season and has been one of the best signings we have made in recent years. Met him at the End of Season do at Villa three years ago and he was warm, friendly and went to great lengths to engage with the fans.

He's young, strong and a hell of a fighter, here's hoping he pulls through. If anyone can, Stan can.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah you're right, as if an old Spanish man could ever be racist. He's totally innocent.

Lethul

FH is my second home
That's the literal translation. The connotation isn't quite the same as in engerlish though.

So much to learn! Don't you understand that the straight english translation is the real meaning of every single language?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It sounds like Mancini is cracking... :)
“I don’t know what’s happened with Sergio,” Mancini said. “It’s better that we don’t talk about this. Why? Because I prefer this – I prefer I don’t say nothing.

When pushed, Mancini insisted that Agüero had not dropped something on his foot, been tackled by a team-mate or kicked a door, adding that, “I’ll tell you when the season is finished”.
Also, Fabrice Muamba pictured in hospital sitting up and smiling as recovery from cardiac arrest continues. :clap:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
£5 says Balotelli did it somehow. Golf cart through the changing room? Pogo stick round the canteen?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
£5 says Balotelli did it somehow. Golf cart through the changing room? Pogo stick round the canteen?

The just said on soccer Saturday that he's done his ankle in playing on his 3 year olds motorbike, he then sprayed it with something that has caused his skin to swell and blister!

What a douche :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If that is the catalyst of City's premiership challenge collapse... imagine the laughter. :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So much to learn! Don't you understand that the straight english translation is the real meaning of every single language?

So UEFA fined him for completely non-racist comments then? You do know that their main operating language is French, and so the literal English translation would have NO BEARING on the decided outcome? No wait, that would require some actual rational thought and not blind defence of a man who thinks making monkey noises at black people is acceptable.

But of course, not racist. No-one is. Even if they call people black shits and think monkey chanting is fine. Apparently these days to be a racist you have to be Hitler himself.

Fucking moron.

Everz

FH is my second home
YYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Come on me babbies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom