Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Enrique's been great. Downing has been OK but has had nobody to get on the end of his crosses. Suarez is excellent but not an out-and-out striker.

You've said this before, and I disagree massively. He is an out and out striker, and a very good one too. However you play such boring football most of the time that he never gets the kind of balls he needs.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, he used to be the sole ST in Ajax's team and destroyed so many defences.

Strength of the dutch league is about comparable to the Scottish Spanish league that Messi* is pissing all over.

He's a second striker. Needs a Torres-type making runs off him in the Premier League. Which, funnily enough...

*Stupid little man. Should ply his trade in a real man's league ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
In his last 2 games, Lionel Messi had had more touches of the ball (187) then Andy Carroll has had all season (144)

Ball-tickler!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
wow this last 10 minutes we have looked fucking awful. Lucky not to have conceded a penalty.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
well there's a surprise

opposition in not getting stonewall penalty awarded at old trafford again shocker

awful decision by the ref

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Fuck me United seemed determined not to win that in the last ten minutes. Some suicidal fucking passing had me screaming blue murder.

And fuck off Shagrat your lot got one they shouldn't have!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
*I fully realize it was a stonewall penalty I'm just choosing to be a biased prat about it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've never seen so many people trip over their own feet in the box in my life. 19 shots on goal, 350,000 comedy pratfalls.

Would have been gutted if Danny-fucking-Murphy had got a penalty, but he should have had one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Didn't United recently go eleven years at OT without having a penalty awarded against them?

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yet you neglect to mention the one Newcastle were awarded against us? :p

This is not a game of list the penalties Man U have had awarded against them.

For a start, it would be a very short game and secondly, I'm sure you must have had some awarded against you before the ELEVEN YEAR gap...

:p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
iGWKsuiYnRXmQ.jpg

Whack your hat on Scouse! :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not quite the eleven years but I'll see your tin-foil hat and raise you a little evidence.

Turns out that it was a ten year run without one being scored. To be fair tho, only three were given at OT in that time...

;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not quite the eleven years but I'll see your tin-foil hat and raise you a little evidence.

Turns out that it was a ten year run without one being scored. To be fair tho, only three were given at OT in that time...

;)

So it is our fault that three were missed as well? :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Clearly.

The tethering of the ball to a stake at the penalty spot with elastic, by the referee, under supervision by the heads of the premier league and the FA, upon the direct orders of SKY, put the penalty takers right off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom