Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
If Kenny talks to them like he does the press then your players probably just think they have been great but just unlucky :)
he does though tbh... we have been a bit unlucky(probably a bit more than most) but still that shouldn't be an excuse :D

Thing is if John Henry sacks Dalglish this Summer then John will be hated by a lot of people cause people are so deluded.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No doubt about it though, the players will be kicked up the ass for their performances lately.. they can't perform any worse than they have over the past 3 months so THE ONLY WAY IS UP!!!!!!!! :(

L D L W D L L L W L L

Shocking.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah and our defence is still the 3rd best :s 3rd least amount of goals conceded..... (by the end of the season that will probably turn in to the 10th/11th :|)

Man Utd and Man City have scored 2x more goals than us.
We have only scored 2 more than Swansea even though 3 of our attacking players (Downing, Suarez and Carroll) cost a combined fee of £90m odd..

Norwich(another team promoted) have scored 5 more than us.

WHERE IS THAT "DEPRESSING BUTTON"!!!!!!! :(

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No-one could have foreseen having to add an extra row to say "When our top player is injured and our top striker is needlessly banned for 10 matches".

No-one could have predicted that level of misfortune.

I think that had Gerrard, Lucas and Suarez had played every one of the 30 games we would have been challenging for the Top 3, maybe even for the lead itself.

Madness. :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Could walk onto any fansite and pull a deluded piece of shit out to take the piss out of any team...

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Even as a united fan I'm starting to get tired of the pool bashing. I have just as many clueless, biased fickle facebook friends who are United fans as liverpool. They have made some bad purchases and aren't doing well this year but all of this gloating is small time.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Id 100% love to see united fail as hard as liverpool are, but unfortunately united never do so you cant really take the piss out of them

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Tbh United have earned the right to be where they are and, before I get jumped by all the 'pool fans, they have earned that right recently.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ibpHmMqC1lp7EO.jpg

Nicked from Redcafe! :D

kopites11th.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Everz

FH is my second home
If you've not seen Moneyball yet, or read the book, you should. Great in sight into why Kenny will not be around much longer.

My sentiments exactly. Toodles.. maybe he'll come to Wolves ;p?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd be surprised. He'll get another season. Fergie had fucking ages to turn his club around. Why would Dalgleish only get one?

Yep. It's a shocking run of form. Henderson and Carroll should be out on their arses tbfh. I'm pretty sure Damion Comolli should be getting a panning too though. He's in the director of football position and there to ensure that the signings we make are top quality.

They haven't been.

Enrique's been great. Downing has been OK but has had nobody to get on the end of his crosses. Suarez is excellent but not an out-and-out striker.

The other 4 I can live without.

The shame for me is, I think Rafa'd do better with what's currently there and with owners who would actually back him. He still lives round the corner from my sister* and desparately wants the job.

*that's an important part of teh "recipe" for success ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Arsenal have won 72% of PL matches when Arteta has played.

When he hasn't played? 0%.

KEY

eksdee

FH is my second home
Fernando Torres has a 2:1 goals per game ratio when playing against Leicester City

When he isn't? Much lower.

PROLIFIC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom