Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
How much is the train to Barnsley for you? I hear Oakwell is beautiful in february!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You do have to wonder if Martinez had got the job (not negative football which is the reason Roy got the boot) would he be given the same forgiveness that KK has been.

Of course not. Dalglish is Liverpool FC.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
You do have to wonder if Martinez had got the job (not negative football which is the reason Roy got the boot) would he be given the same forgiveness that KK has been.
Sounds like the owners have their head screwed on... we are only 2 points ahead of Everton now and seriously.. if they finish above us it will be a disaster and Kenny will be gone imo..

It would also mean we would finish 9th..

I still want AVB as manager :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Id be interested to see if everton have spent as much on players in their entire history as liverpool spent this year

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Id be interested to see if everton have spent as much on players in their entire history as liverpool spent this year
:( didn't they not buy a player for like 2 seasons just a year or 2 ago? :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Don't think the Suarez saga will ever blow over.

459741_230695213694386_176196055810969_392800_2035821788_o.jpg

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Not surprised we lost at Arsenal yesterday but the manner of the defeat rankles. McLeish regularly puts out teams to just keep the score down, no counter attacking, no gameplan other than bodies in the way. Sick of it and the useless owner that hired him.

It isn't because he managed Blues, it is because he managed them badly.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Krul, Coloccini, S Taylor, Santon, Marveaux, Tioté, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Ba and Papiss Cisse = £34.5m.

Andy Carroll = £35m.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
bah eat my shorts, it was a typo. 5th bitches, we're 5th (well joint 5th but chelsea dont count as theyre rubbish) :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It will work out eventually if we keep at it.. Carroll/Henderson/Downing etc all gotta stay with us for a while then imo it will sort itself out.

Yeah keep at it, on current form over the last 3 months you are bottom of the league. Liverpool relegated would be fucking funny. :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
One of the only clubs where spending more money means lower position.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah keep at it, on current form over the last 3 months you are bottom of the league. Liverpool relegated would be fucking funny. :D
No doubt about it though, the players will be kicked up the ass for their performances lately.. they can't perform any worse than they have over the past 3 months so THE ONLY WAY IS UP!!!!!!!! :(

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
One of the only clubs where spending more money means lower position.
We did ok up until January..... Lucas got injured around start of December so it ties in with that imo :/

Since that + Suarez ban it's been tits up

soze

I am a FH squatter
If Kenny talks to them like he does the press then your players probably just think they have been great but just unlucky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom