Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No I will change it to Rafa!

fat_controller.jpg

soze

I am a FH squatter
They way they treated Roy is the only thing that makes me smile. I hope Kenny gets at least another year though I hate clubs that change managers more than underwear.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Come on Stoke!! Liverpool and city losing on the same day, I dont think I csn contain the excitement.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Thing is, if Suarez had scored it there would have been 3-4 pages from Liverpool fans saying how good it was, but as it is, none of them are posting about their game because they lost 2-1 at home to Wigan. 2-1. At home to Wigan. 2-1 AT HOME TO WIGAN.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I heard Liverpool spent 100 million on players recently?

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Thing is, if Suarez had scored it there would have been 3-4 pages from Liverpool fans saying how good it was, but as it is, none of them are posting about their game because they lost 2-1 at home to Wigan. 2-1. At home to Wigan. 2-1 AT HOME TO WIGAN.

LOLOLOLOLOL
Sadly seeing as there are like 3 liverpool fans on here that wouldn't happen ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Each one seems to think Lollerppol are a big club though.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I heard Liverpool spent 100 million on players recently?
And Man City have spent over 500m in what? 2-3 seasons yet can't progress through to the knockout stages of the CL / get far in the Europa League / win the prem comfortably

:p you can't just go and get 4/5 new first team players and stick them all in and they instantly perform... there is a long settling in period in most cases..

With the new rules coming in if Carroll starts performing and gets his Newcastle form back then he will be worth 40-55m to a club like Man City in a few seasonsjust cause of the English passport ....

We needed more English players tbh and we had to pay a high price for them but that's what you have to do to get the talent now... if that £100m was spent on non british players we would have brought in some real amazing players.. (same club who bought Suarez/Torres/Leiva/Reina for a combined fee of what? 60-65m?)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
With the new rules coming in if Carroll starts performing and gets his Newcastle form back then he will be worth 40-55m to a club like Man City in a few seasonsjust cause of the English passport ....[
not unless king kenny is manager

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Each one seems to think Lollerppol are a big club though.
I don't.... hopefully in the summer we bring in a top quality right winger who will help Carroll out and then we stand a decent chance of getting back in to the top 5 again.. that's also if our best player doesn't get injured for an entire season again :p

No doubt about it that every one of the old "top four" teams have slipped over the past few seasons.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Miyaichi looks like he is playing well for Bolton which is really good. I am glad he is not another Vela who seems to struggle wherever he goes. Him and Frimpong have shown we have a few players coming up who are genuine Premiership talents.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Stoke player in leading with the arm shocker and he escapes a booking. How do these knuckle dragging neanderthal thunder cunts get away with so much.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Miyaichi looks like he is playing well for Bolton which is really good. I am glad he is not another Vela who seems to struggle wherever he goes. Him and Frimpong have shown we have a few players coming up who are genuine Premiership talents.

The same Carlos Vela that has 6 goals and assists in la liga in a poor team this season?

soze

I am a FH squatter
The same Carlos Vela that has 6 goals and assists in la liga in a poor team this season?
Yes I do. Do you honestly think he is ever going to be a starting player at Arsenal? He is the same Player that could not hold down a starting place on loan at West Brom.

Although if you are just picking up on "struggles wherever he goes" then fair enough i should have been more clear I was talking about the Premiership as that is the true test as to whether they can step into the first team

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I'd take him at Liverpool right now..

Though that doesn't mean much as I'd take anyone at Liverpool right now.. even Bebe

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Didn't need to catch MOTD. The look on my brother in law's face as he returned from Anfield said it all :(

gohan

I am a FH squatter
was having this argument with a mate yestoday as to who you'd rather have in your team,
I'm in camp ronaldo, Messi gets alot of bum love (deservedly so) but he's only ever done it at barca with a team built round him. Ronaldo is stronger, better at heading, better at crossing and better at freekicks etc. Messi is probably slightly faster (tho not much in it) better with his feet (again not my much) and better at finishing, or at least finishes with more finess.....

Messi may be the slightly better solo player based purely on tricks and skills but IMO Ronaldo is better all round and still matches Messi in terms on goals

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep, not alot in it. Incredible goal return by them both this year and they still seem to be getting better, scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom