Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Seems to me like Dalglish was determined to buy British and it has backfired. Everyone knows you have to pay way over the odds for british talent, and there has been little to no return for £80m odd spent on 3 average English footballers. Adam has been ok but isn't Liverpool quality. If 'pool had spent £80m on foreign players they would've got a lot more for their money. Look at Suarez for instance... jury is still out a bit perhaps, as he doesn't score as much as he should, but he is a quality footballer and 2 or 3 times the player Carroll is and cost £12m less.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Loving the fact that we're getting it in the neck for buying British. When we've been buying foreign we've been getting it in the neck for having a lot of foreigners.

Haters gotta hate :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Why would you get it in the neck for buying foreign? No one else does. Also, you're hardly getting it in the neck... i said it was a risk that didn't pay off. It's hardly a secret that it costs funny money to buy young british talent.

soze

I am a FH squatter
With the 8 home grown player rule average British players will continue to cost a fortune. Unless you get the foreign player in before they are 18 so they can count as home grown.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I still think we should have signed Joey Barton...... he has been quite good this season even though his temper gets the better of him quite a few times :)

Everz

FH is my second home
I still think we should have signed Joey Barton...... he has been quite good this season even though his temper gets the better of him quite a few times :)

No he fucking hasn't, he's been god awful. Theres a valid reason why QPR fans boo him.. hes fucking awful.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Joey Barton is the least accurate passer in the league atm. Most amount of misplaced passes.

He'd suit Adam in the middle perfectly :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

I'd rather sign Ted Bundy than Barton.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck me keitz, the smell of your bullshit woke me up from a happy pissed slumber in vegas. Congratulations of bringing your shit talking game up so far.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Joey Barton is the least accurate passer in the league atm. Most amount of misplaced passes.

He'd suit Adam in the middle perfectly :D

Sure but he has also created more scoring chances for team-mates than any other QPR player & only 10 PL players have set up more :p

Sure QPR play a lot through him (from when I have seen them play anyways) but that's still impressive.. and on a free it'd be silly not to sign him.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
No he fucking hasn't, he's been god awful. Theres a valid reason why QPR fans boo him.. hes fucking awful.
Nah, they boo him cause those fans are fucking idiots, booing their own teams best player for not doing much wrong this season...

Without him QPR would have been relegated months ago.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Not doing much wrong? He had a good start to the season but has been awful since. QPR fans were booing him for being wasteful and shit and not a patch on what he was a couple of months ago. We have QPR fans at the office that went to that match, so your guesswork is no replacement for fact.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
It's all opinion.. it's not fact that he has been shit as it's all opinions ;)

He did say he thought he was really terrible against Liverpool the other day though, but still, that is in no way a reason to boo a player at your team, disgusting behaviour.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah we should all support them to the ends of the earth no matter how racist bad they are. :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
He did say he thought he was really terrible against Liverpool the other day though, but still, that is in no way a reason to boo a player at your team, disgusting behaviour.

Normally I'd agree with you but it is Joey Barton. If any man deserves the pantomime villain treatment it's him.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah we should all support them to the ends of the earth no matter how racist bad they are. :)
Imo if Wayne Rooney did it then Man Utd would have stuck by him in the same way :p

If the club didn't stick by him and said he's never gonna play again etc it would have most likely transpired in to a Tevez situation, taking up wages and his value going down daily..

Which would have probably meant him leaving on a free which would have been very bad for the club.

gohan

I am a FH squatter
I hate to say it, but kietz is spot on there. Look at Chelsea and Mutu, no one praises chelsea for sacking him, the lost a decent player on a free, then they look like corporate bullies trying to sue him for lost transfer fee's because they handled it poorly, club losses money, player losses reputation/money and then club loses respect.

if Liverpool did the same we'd be £25 million worse off, futher down the league table and people would say Suarez was hard done by and Liverpool are heartless cunts....... people are fickle little pricks

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Fuck me, neither team deserves to be in the top 4 after that, what a borefest of a first half.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I like the club, Harry is a crook though and for that reason I can't wish them well.

soze

I am a FH squatter
As an Arsenal fan with plenty of Spuds fans on Facebook I hate them :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Koscienly injured his knee in warm up, djourou steps in :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thought Spurs deserved the win there if anyone did. Second half >>>>>> first half. Good point though.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Thought Spurs deserved the win there if anyone did. Second half >>>>>> first half. Good point though.

Yeah you were the better team but it was an awful game.

I've seen Sandro about 20 times now. He does nothing, offers nothing. He's such a waste of a player.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Yeah you were the better team but it was an awful game.

I've seen Sandro about 20 times now. He does nothing, offers nothing. He's such a waste of a player.

One good game in Milan 2 years ago and maybe 1-2 in the league after that? He's living off that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom