Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Vladamir

FH is my second home
What a beautiful specimen of a human being

etherington_1464140a.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
80 mil wasn't a scam though :)

126 goals in 120 games for Real Madrid since his transfer, epic fee but worth every penny and more. Infact he generates so much cash for Real Madrid that they have already recouped his transfer fee and wages. You are right, definately not a scam unlike ladyboy Torres, that was the biggest panic buy in British football history and will remain so for decades to come. 6 months without a goal, the fucker has a cheek to even draw his wages nevermind complain about being compared to previous Chelsea players who didn't reach great heights but at least tried.

soze

I am a FH squatter
“I can play six strikers if I want, I have enough. I have Chamakh, Park, Van Persie, Gervinho, Walcott and Oxlade-Chamberlain. I can take a risk, because I have no choice, basically.”

Arsen Wenger on his formation for tonight. Currently Song is our only first team CM declared fit for the game. So we might be going for it lol.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He is calling the Wingers Strikers in that quote. And I think AOC will play the AM role just behind RVP with Theo and Yao out wide. If Roisky is fit it will be
Yao RVP Theo
AOC
Song Roisky

If he is not fit then maybe
Yao RVP Park
Theo AOC
Song

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
126 goals in 120 games for Real Madrid since his transfer, epic fee but worth every penny and more. Infact he generates so much cash for Real Madrid that they have already recouped his transfer fee and wages. You are right, definately not a scam unlike ladyboy Torres, that was the biggest panic buy in British football history and will remain so for decades to come. 6 months without a goal, the fucker has a cheek to even draw his wages nevermind complain about being compared to previous Chelsea players who didn't reach great heights but at least tried.

Nominated best striker of RM since DiStefano. Not even legends llike Raul or FatRonaldo are nowhere near Cristiano's figures. 80M was a scam, yes..... for ManU.

PS: even so, Fatty is still the n1 for me :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, tonight will be interesting. It's rare you find one team needing and willing to go all out at this stage.

soze

I am a FH squatter
RvP to drop kick Zlatan also.
We can't afford the ban. How about a RVP (tm) volley right to his bollocks though sending Zlatan and the ball into the net for the 5th goal :)

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
It's the players around him who are also at fault as well though..

Turamber

Part of the furniture
You did say that but you also said "we're not even everton" and "we can't afford it" like people should feel sorry for you?

You moan at Chelsea for acting self entitled but you show the exact same attitude that you criticise them - "oh woe is me!"

I don't even like Scouse but that is 100% bullshit. Read what he posted, not what you thought he did. Did you get that English degree off the Internet?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Starts for Mikel, Torres, Kalou in place of Lampard, Drogba & Sturridge.

Di Matteo takes no prisoners :D

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The beauty is, he has nothing to lose at all, he can fuck them all off and if he gets the wins Roman is left with spunk on his chin!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
He's got a lot to gain though, i bet if you told him he'd be in this position this time last year he'd be quite happy.

Calaen

That's my point though, AVB suffered from not just getting all of the fuckers out. They can hardly moan at Roman about the caretaker isn't picking them.

Calaen

Im looking forward to JT letting us know that Di matteo has introduced new things and he's really enjoying training again. He comes out with the same shit every coach!

Calaen

Haha Keano slamming the fucking around during the warm up!

I hate Chiles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom