Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Result about right for Spurs missing their 3 best players which imo are the glue of the team... especially Parker .

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
7 goals was my prediction going into this.... Still time for 4 more!

soze

I am a FH squatter
I bet Arry would take the England job if they offer it today.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Pep has too much to lose going to chelsea, + he wouldn't take the shit from the bum chum crew either.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Not taking shit is what we need though, boot out the old guard, which would make it hard for Mourinho to come back, as theres no chance he'd send his m8s Frank and Didier out the door :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
pep would have to play different football or buy half a team

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Bleh, shouldn't have been disallowed (if a defender handles it like that in the box it's never a pen). Utd's first goal was totally against the run of play, their second was awesome from Young (but still against the run of play) and the 3rd was awesome from Young (not so against the run of play).

Disagree with you Keitanz, I sometimes wonder where your thoughts come from. It's not "about right" in any way, shape or form; we outplayed them for the best part of the first half and looked more dangerous than them for good spells in the second. :\

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I thought the result was incredibly flattering to Man Utd. Had the spurs goal been allowed as it should have it would have been a lot different.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
been a good weekend for Arsenal off the back of beating tottenham last week, another tottenham loss and chelsea derailing themselves

Calaen

Spurs starting to realise that being at the top is more than just winning when you are playing well :p

Still cant believe chelsea, and i dont think mourinho would go back at all. Pep would be commiting suicide unless he fancies some easy cash!

Very surprised that no one has mentioned Pobregnyak, he looks like an absolute steal, 5 goals in his first 3 games, he looks like a big strong lad who knows where the goal is!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
People who believe we'll get guardiola or mourinho are deluded

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Bleh, shouldn't have been disallowed (if a defender handles it like that in the box it's never a pen). Utd's first goal was totally against the run of play, their second was awesome from Young (but still against the run of play) and the 3rd was awesome from Young (not so against the run of play).

Disagree with you Keitanz, I sometimes wonder where your thoughts come from. It's not "about right" in any way, shape or form; we outplayed them for the best part of the first half and looked more dangerous than them for good spells in the second. :\
That Man Utd team should beat that Spurs team by at least 2-0 or 3-0 .. however with Bale/Parker/VdV it would have been really close.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i cant actually think of anyone i'd like as manager, if we get benitez or capello i'll take a break from football i think

Calaen

I'd fucking love chelsea to get Benitez hahaha. Torres might score a goal :p

Give it to Lee Clarke!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Who ever you get in now will just be a puppet.

Might as well just make JT Player Manager and Frank Player Coach or they are only going to need to play like utter cunts till they get the new guy sacked too. Mind you even then Cole and Drogba might need to get them two sacked.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
is it such a bad decision? awful results, terrible football, no man-management, even came across poorly in interviews, he didnt seem to get much right

i just wanted him to succeed so we can keep a manager for once and because he cost loads

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yes it really is. You have once again told your players that if they do not like the way the manger does things they can just no play for him till he gets sacked. If you have any chance your chairmen and fans need to accept you will not win the league after a year. And that some of your players are doing nothing but holding you back.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
yeah a massive clearout was needed - unfortunatly at the end of the day the responsibility rests with the manager to convince the board he is right - which it seems he failed to do :p

wonder where he will go though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom