Football The 2011/2012 Season Thread

soze

I am a FH squatter
I thought you pulled a big result out of failure today Wazz, Pool with an average first 11 were very industrious and gave you trouble for most of the game. Walcott was anonymous again, playing far to forward to have an impact. Your midfield did not do as it did against spuds, RVP certainly is a beast.

Anyway, proof that Chelski fans are not as blind as the players:

Karl Bowers from Canterbury on text: "As a Chelsea fan I am becoming more and more annoyed at the English media's witch hunt for AVB. Of course it was a bad result but it's the players who are under performing more than the manager. Considering the wages these men are on, I think their sulking attitudes on and off the pitch are a disgrace, I'd play my heart out if I was given the chance to pull on a Chelsea Shirt! AVB has to stay, after the summer and in particular a major over haul of the squad with an injection of players who want to play, that's when AVB's credentials can be put to the test."
Karl Bowers take a bow - that is the most eloquent text I think we've ever published

^ from the beeb feed.
Really do have to agree with the guy. Player power is ridiculous at the moment. Like Liverpool with Hodgeson and Chel$ki with AVB it seems all to easy for the players to cost the manager his job when they don't like the way he plays.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Glad to see my favourite fm player gylfi sigurdsson tearing it up.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
9NPHL.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Like Liverpool with Hodgeson

Wasn't the same case with Hodgeson at LFC. He came in and said the wrong things. He has a mid-table manager mentality and that cost him the fans, not the players.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Wasn't the same case with Hodgeson at LFC. He came in and said the wrong things. He has a mid-table manager mentality and that cost him the fans, not the players.
Sorry but I disagree. He took a average Fulham team and got them Europa Football and a decent cup run. He then went to Liverpool and the same tactics with superior players failed miserably the players need to take some of the blame for that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry but I disagree.

Can disagree with it all you like, but being a fan, Hodgeson was sacked because we hated him, not the players.

As for the "same tactics" with Liverpool as with Fulham - that was part of his problem. The tactics were suited to a team like Fulham with mid-table aspirations. They showed an amazing lack of ambition for a team like Liverpool - and the fans could see this. Then he came out with all the mid-table bollocks in his press conferences, alienating us from the get-go.

He can fuck off back to obscurity tbfh.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cattermole with a ridiculous dangerous challenge on Tiote, and booked within 40 seconds.

Could have been a straight red.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Can disagree with it all you like, but being a fan, Hodgeson was sacked because we hated him, not the players.

As for the "same tactics" with Liverpool as with Fulham - that was part of his problem. The tactics were suited to a team like Fulham with mid-table aspirations. They showed an amazing lack of ambition for a team like Liverpool - and the fans could see this. Then he came out with all the mid-table bollocks in his press conferences, alienating us from the get-go.

He can fuck off back to obscurity tbfh.

Alienating fans with completely unrealistic expectations isn't hard though really.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Haha, good game roman, youve made the other top 6 teams very happy.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
disappointing to lose another manager but he was doing a terrible job in every way

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Am I the onlyone watching the Newcastle - Sunderland game? Someone is going to get killed in the extra time

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
christ, what a match. i need a lie down now.

we started the first half a bit poorly, great second half.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
ROFL at Chelsea, what the fuck are they thinking....

Who are they going to get in? how about Rafa Benitez <3 ?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Chelsea lol, what a joke! I expect no change in their fortunes until JT fat frank and drogba fuck off. Roman is making a big mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom