Football The 2010/2011 Season Thread

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
that made me giggle :)

Only girls giggle, you aren't a girl are you Jimmy? Then fucking quit giggling bitch! :D

In other news, seeing that you are from Huddersfield I could use some info. Have been invited out for a friend of a friends birthday at the end of the month, it looks like they are planning on doing some kind of pub crawl around Huddersfield but I have never been drinking there before so I am a bit wary.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
So Harrys been told he has to cull the squad in order to generate income!

Can't wait for the next 3 weeks, of him telling us, robbie keane, huddlestone, jenas are all world class as he tries to sell em for 10 million!!!

Modric Gone!!!!!! Bale Gone!!!! Van der vaart gone!!!! I would piss my pants!

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Only girls giggle, you aren't a girl are you Jimmy? Then fucking quit giggling bitch! :D

In other news, seeing that you are from Huddersfield I could use some info. Have been invited out for a friend of a friends birthday at the end of the month, it looks like they are planning on doing some kind of pub crawl around Huddersfield but I have never been drinking there before so I am a bit wary.

ok that made my very manly beer belly wobble :)

in other news Huddersfield its alright for a night out its cheap also depends on the night and what music your in to.. if its rock then Fridays are your best bet and places to go parish then on to the camel club :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
The irony of that coming from someone who 'retired' from international football because he was too shit to get in the team and didn't like it, then immediately came crawling back at the first opportunity, is hilarious.

Everz

FH is my second home
Though odd question, would he fit the bill at United? Creative player, not afraid to grab the game by the scruff and carve out chances, good with the ball at his feet etc? Plays pretty well in the middle.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
The irony of that coming from someone who 'retired' from international football because he was too shit to get in the team and didn't like it, then immediately came crawling back at the first opportunity, is hilarious.

What's the problem? he came out of retirement due to a few reasons, one of which being that in the last season or two, England's defence has had quite a few injury problems.

I agree with everything that he said in that article.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Though odd question, would he fit the bill at United? Creative player, not afraid to grab the game by the scruff and carve out chances, good with the ball at his feet etc? Plays pretty well in the middle.

I think he would fit in nicely, but didn't he say that he would prefer to move to a team like Arsenal? where he would get in the first team every game etc.

Everz

FH is my second home
I think he would fit in nicely, but didn't he say that he would prefer to move to a team like Arsenal? where he would get in the first team every game etc.

Couldnt see why he would be capable of getting first team there and definetly one for the now and future. Though again, another player that alot of team would improve with.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Guardian is reporting a £35m offer is 'imminent' and is more than likely to be accepted. That's the best I've seen though, nothing concrete yet so far as I know. Incidently, they are also reporting that Modric is meeting Levy today about his future, apparently with a view to forcing a move to Chelsea. I'd love to see Modric at Chelsea personally so 'MON THEN!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Unsure of the pricing, but its nailed on :D

Much as I respect the football your lot play, have to say I don't like the way they've gone about the Cesc transfer at all. Not cricket.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Live stream of the second football game of the 2011-12 season!. Tre Fiori (San Marino champs) vs Valletta (Malta champs) in the UEFA Champions League First Round Qualifying.

There appears to be quite literally no fans there :D

The first game of the season is almost over, FC Santa Colomba (Andorra champs) vs F91 Dudelange (Luxembourg champs) and it is currently 2-0 to Dudelange.

The 2011-12 season is truly underway

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Live stream of the second football game of the 2011-12 season!. Tre Fiori (San Marino champs) vs Valletta (Malta champs) in the UEFA Champions League First Round Qualifying.

There appears to be quite literally no fans there :D

The first game of the season is almost over, FC Santa Colomba (Andorra champs) vs F91 Dudelange (Luxembourg champs) and it is currently 2-0 to Dudelange.

The 2011-12 season is truly underway

Not until megadave makes the thread!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

eksdee

FH is my second home
Great pro. And great picks on the vids, Vlad.

It must be that time of year again:

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard believes the club will be back among the trophies sooner rather than later - and is confident the league title will be among them.

Can I be the first to say: fuck Steven Gerrard, fuck his shit club and fuck all their shit fans with their bullshit sense of entitlement. Liverpool won't win shit again, and I'll be loving it. Shit*****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom