Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

Turamber

Part of the furniture
opening day and alrdy the villa fans boo'ing their team.

We're the new Newcastle. Ridiculous expectations. Mind you we were mind numbingly bad yesterday. Good job Arsenal fans never ever boo their team though eh?

soze

I am a FH squatter
First day of the season booing is a bit much though even everton cheered the team just beat 6-1 off the pitch.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Must be nice those glass houses you Arsenal fans live in. Looking forward to your first home game? Will you be there or watching it on the telly? :m00:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh give your real fans bollocks a rest for once will you. No one gives a shit, you just come over as an elitist twat.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
and to which I replied

To you it might just be football, but to some of the rest of us, it is not just football! It is so much more than that, which I can not even put my words on

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh give your real fans bollocks a rest for once will you. No one gives a shit, you just come over as an elitist twat.

Stop claiming your a supporter then if you never go and make the effort to watch them.

Wonder if angry plastics melt :<?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I don't care if he thinks it, it's his constant whinging about it that is annoying.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Must be nice those glass houses you Arsenal fans live in. Looking forward to your first home game? Will you be there or watching it on the telly? :m00:

I have a season ticket so i might make an appearance but I was not impressed with yesterdays game so i might not bother going. :kissit:

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I don't care if he thinks it, it's his constant whinging about it that is annoying.

Fans that pay to go to the game have the right to boo if they wish. I personally think its rather stupid and counterproductive, so don't do it.

Plastic fans of teams that have little to boo about, yet their fans actually have a reputation for booing, shouldn't be the first ones to criticise imho.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
plastic fans blah blah blah. That's like your first response to anything anyone says. End of the day it's the first day of the season, meaning not really any need to get on the players backs, if they continue the bad form then ye knock yourselves out.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Anyway, didn't want to take it off topic, and maybe calling you a twat was harsh. But we get it, you don't like people that don't go to games, most us don't care, so can we stop bringing it up?

Rooney off the mark :D

Turamber

Part of the furniture
plastic fans blah blah blah. That's like your first response to anything anyone says.

Because it is a good response :p You follow a top four team yet don't go to games how the fuck do you know what its like to be a pissed off fan at a game?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
lol how do you know i don't go to games? when have i ever said i'm an arm chair supporter?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Plastic fans of teams that have little to boo about, yet their fans actually have a reputation for booing, shouldn't be the first ones to criticise imho.

I think what you said is stupid we had a sections of our fans last season boo poor players and Groan not boo when things went wrong. And nothing to boo about you fans are booing because you did not win your first home game ours because we have not won anything in 5 years. But before that we were in the habit of winning i do not boo the players or the boss but we are more of a reason to boo last season that your mob do in the first game of the season

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Stop claiming your a supporter then if you never go and make the effort to watch them.

Wonder if angry plastics melt :<?

Good luck running a football club with 30k fans

Assuming only those that go are allowed to support a team.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Good luck running a football club with 30k fans

Assuming only those that go are allowed to support a team.

Not what I was saying at all. I was just pointing out how laughable it is that Arsenal supporters, a team renown for booing at home games, should criticise Villa fans. More so when the people posting here on the forum don't actually go the games.

And sorry if I'm in a bad mood, my team just didn't lose yesterday they gave up after 15-20 minutes. Utter shit. And no, I don't boo - it is completely counterproductive. But I do understand why people do it.

soze

I am a FH squatter
How much was your season ticket , soze? :p

About £1000, my uncle buys them i pay him back i gave him a grand a few weeks ago :) cheapest is £800 and something so he might be taking me for a ride ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Notts County director of football Sven-Goran Eriksson is hoping to persuade Pavel Nedved and Luis Figo to come out of retirement and join the League Two side. The former England boss is also hoping to sign Inter Milan's Patrick Vieira.
Full story: Mail on Sunday

Wow, just wow.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
lol.

Quite impressed by Birmingham at times today, on another day they could have grabbed some points, although saying that, United could have won by 3+.

Berbatov+Owen really don't do it for me. Berbatov is a good player (not 30m good though) but doesn't really seem to fit Manu at all. If Rooney gets injured i think it'll be very bad times.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Liverpool look woeful. I do wonder, listening to the Sky commentary, just what is 'the look of a man who knows Liverpool were the leading scorers in the Premier league, and scored 77 goals in the last ten minutes of games'.

Seems very exact, do many people have that look?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Well 60 minutes gone now, and Spurs just got a head 2-1 :(

Liverpool just isn't showing anything while Spurs are playing very well and aggressive.

I hope Liverpool wakes up soon, I'll even settle for a draw, but there way Spurs are playing atm I really have my fingers crossed for even one point..

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder how much Redknapp and the board of Spurs has payed the ref to not give Liverpool the penalty in 85th minute? Should have been a penalty and a red card ffs, both commentators called out for a penalty, even the bloody Spurs players knew it !! What a shit ref...

Corran

Part of the furniture
lol, not watched all the match.. but funny watching liverpool player cry. Lucas = lol. Such a hard man :p

Berbatov had more of a penalty shout then that one.
That one there looked like a Shoulder charge within play distance of the ball, and i actually think he may have just got his boot on the ball as well. Need to see it again but Im not sure, it one those that can go either way. Any cant say the referee was paid off just because liverpool are unable to defend 2 minutes after getting back to 1-1 via a penalty

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
After the games I watched this weekend my unbiased opinion is..

Chelsea title winning performance.
Utd average, can do better.
Arsenal awesome.
City great team performance.
Liverpool piss poor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom