Football The 2009/2010 Season Thread

Corran

Part of the furniture
I had to laugh with this man city game

"I left Man Utd to get first team football" says Tevez........

and he looks rather upset sitting on the bench :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Aston Villa picking up where they left off, I can see them finishing midtable unless they sort themselves out soon

Aada

Part of the furniture
I had to laugh with this man city game

"I left Man Utd to get first team football" says Tevez........

and he looks rather upset sitting on the bench :D

He has had a heel injury for a while m8 and hasn't taken much part in any pre season so his fitness is probably not 100%

2-0 city anyway 3 pts thankyou very much. Can't wait to go to the home game next week :) Toure was very good at the heart of the defence for city today, Adebayor and Ireland the scorers.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Aston Villa picking up where they left off, I can see them finishing midtable unless they sort themselves out soon

Awesome for 20 minutes, then chumps for 70. Worst performance I've seen for a long time, no drive, no effort, but no support from the crowd either. But writing off our season already seems a bit silly ... even if 75% of the Villa fan base appear to be.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Awesome for 20 minutes, then chumps for 70. Worst performance I've seen for a long time, no drive, no effort, but no support from the crowd either. But writing off our season already seems a bit silly ... even if 75% of the Villa fan base appear to be.

Barry was a massive loss for you, however a great gain for me :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Barry was a massive loss for you, however a great gain for me :)

He is a good player, no doubt. He needs to be replaced, and not by a 19 year old wonderkid. We seem to be holding out for a top class midfielder, hopefully todays performance will mean we won't until January for him, but to 31 August at the latest.

That said Delph was one of our better players, and one of only a handful to show any spirit. The lack of fight in our first game, at home too, was very worrying.

Corran

Part of the furniture
gah. should have put flabbyarse in my team as i was gonna :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
if everything stayed as it is on the table today i would be quite happy (would make me laugh if arsenal won the prem league again o_O ) :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
Arsenal played well controlled the mifdfield from minute one and went from there. We also showed to good grit in tackles and nice flare. The new guy looked solid and i felt we coped well with the areial attack on most occasions.

Not getting carried away but it was a good start aided by the fact Everton were off.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league

Top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league top of the league

xD

megadave

I am a FH squatter
:p

Fair enough!

Had Arsenal fans text me saying the league is theirs... no difference from the last 5 years, how did that out? I asked them :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
:p

Fair enough!

Had Arsenal fans text me saying the league is theirs... no difference from the last 5 years, how did that out? I asked them :p

lol only the first game of the season, no point saying anything like the league is ours lol. Atleast we won't be hit so badly in the ACN for once.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
match of the day pundits are as orange as watsits

Everz

FH is my second home
Daylight robbery!

Kidding, very impressed today by Wolves against a strong West Ham side, if it wasnt Green's keeping and a defensive error we'd have snatched the win or a point today.. and thats without my wolves-tinted glasses on, as everyone including myself left with smiles on our faces.. if we perform like that against our relegation rivals.. we shouldn't go down (/pray). The only tint on a good day was SEB going off injured.

Obsessed sh1t fans made me lol today also.. enjoy your trip to Doncaster mates.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Tell you what Everz that Milijas looks like a cracking signing!

Everz

FH is my second home
Tell you what Everz that Milijas looks like a cracking signing!

Yup, star player an absolute steal he is, was immense today and certainly should have had a goal or two.:clap:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Shola Ameobi!! best striker in championship!!..... lol.. cracks me up he got a hat trick.. he's fucking hopeless and im a toon fan

wait until we release our secret weapon... Nile Ranger.. that kid has REAL quality

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Vi ligger nummer 1, vi ligger nummer 1... :p

not only did we miss two 100% chances, we also got a onside goal cancelled while yours was offside :mad::(:mad:

our team seems to lack hunger in the league this season. I bet we'll do well in champions league though.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
not only did we miss two 100% chances, we also got a onside goal cancelled while yours was offside :mad::(:mad:

our team seems to lack hunger in the league this season. I bet we'll do well in champions league though.

Cesar Santin's chance was big! how he managed to miss it.... ... ... ?
I do love the energy that E.Rasmussen has brought to AGF, question is will it hold out? it still seems to me that agf are playing abit over their level...
would be awsome though, as we havent had much to be happy about since 96 ""back when cornokz still ran around in his dipear" where we were cheated by brøndy in the last 3 rounds,
I clearly remember that 3-3 game :/ was gutted walking home....dumme Mogens Krog ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
huh ?
try actually reading posts
or do you just pick up random words and make up your own reality ?

I cant stand fcm, and i did find it utterly amusing that Aab won and fck lost in the euro "for personal reasons"
and yes i like Aab, i also like Ob for that matter.....

but it's never been any secret and I've even told your sorry ass in the past I'm from Århus and I support AGF.
so get your facts strait

but for en god ordens skyld..here's a little reminder

Pfft!
learn to take a joke cornokz :/
I do find it abit funny that Aab have done as well as they have, I hardly expected that at the begining of the season. And I've told you before, I'm not an Aab fan, Infact I'll have to listen to my co-worker all day tomorrow "wich I'm already dreading"
but geez chill out.. It's just football

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom