thanks sorusi ...

M

Meatballs

and zerkers could roll a warrior and have shield o-O

E

enki-

When LA is "fixed" zerkers will start to use slow 2-handers and do even more damage per hit?

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Emma
Actually your slightly wrong on the merc/bm part

Merc - 27% absorb, 5% evade, parry spec, shield spec
BM - 19% absord, 10% evade, parry spec, shield spec
Zerk - 19% absord, 15% evade, parry spec

see both merc and BM can spec shield. and if they do it will be atleast 42 shield for slam. slam > zerks
You can't use a shield and DW. My point was for the higher damage vs lower defence thing. Zerkers while DWing have much higher damage than the above classes while effectively no defensive penalty.
If you'd taken the time to actually read my post...
"They also have melee defence that is at least on a par with pretty much any tank without a shield."

Another thing on defence. A zerker easily out damages a caster, has twice as many hp, heavier armour, cannot be interrupted by being attacked, has a 100% insta heal RA available, and is high resistant to CC. With speed+permasprint the range advantage of casters is minimal, where's the justification for such huge damage?

Originally posted by 1234Taz
I love it when Hibs say that, yes it does if that person has Det but on normal class's that dont have Det lasts around 7s which is anuff to pbae someone 3 times or cast 3 nukes and a debuff from range
When people say this I give the same response every time, and still they don't learn - stun only works on people you don't need it on. You don't need to stun a caster or support, as soon as you attack them you nullify them entirely.

D

dakeyras

see both merc and BM can spec shield. and if they do it will be atleast 42 shield for slam. slam > zerks

In that case give mercs/bm a reason to spec shield. Why spec shield when you could roll s/s hero/arms/pala/champ? Or do you expect players to roll a tank that wears the 2nd best armour and does 2nd best damage?

This crass argument is indicative of people in denial.

Players roll mercs to dual-wield. Give zerkers DW or give mercs LA would be the easy solution.

I would actually prefer taking LA from sb's and DW from infils. Then nerf LA, make endo a chant and bump DW till they deal equal dmg. Give warriors access to an adv weapon spec (the marooned viking warriors in ALB SI do ok with a spear :) ) and sorted.

D

dimerian

nerf LA and chanters :)D ) and give Firbeh NS`s :clap:

:m00:

C

Carlos Bananos

its wierd, when it comes to whining about 'sucking' BMs and Mercs are the 1st to cry that they're underpowered.

But when it comes to boasting about light tanks, they all claim they easly beat zerkers 1on1.

D

dimerian

Originally posted by Piojo
hmm I think some of you have forgotten why you play games.

For FUN

Don't like your class? Roll another swap realm anything just don't fucking moan about anything and everything when you have the choice to do anything you want.

Some people have friends from over year of onlinegaming in same realm and have played ages to level and earn rp`s to their characters so least what they can ask is that to get even classes fighting each other. Variations is this games salt ofc. but if there is something what does that huge difference to anything else in game..pfft.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
its wierd, when it comes to whining about 'sucking' BMs and Mercs are the 1st to cry that they're underpowered.

But when it comes to boasting about light tanks, they all claim they easly beat zerkers 1on1.
they might actually use reactionary styles etc instead of doublefrost4tehwin!!

O

old.LandShark

/me skips the body of this thread and comments that if LA styles got nerfed to fuck and zerkmode got buffed to fuck, zerkers would remain a lot of fun and be balanced ;>

C

Carlos Bananos

doublefrost4tehwin!!!!1111

imo make end regen a chant :/

S

StormriderX

bms get evade 3 not 2...

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
doublefrost4tehwin!!!!1111

imo make end regen a chant :/
And drain pow? Would love to see the xping groups without a healer. I have a hard time with the pow bar as it is.

E

eben

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
by the time that patch hits the ice pbae is also 2.5 seconds (its in patch 1.59or somthing)

Erm, you seem to have a habit of misreading what I write:

"Furthermore, until the next patch their casting time is a whole 20% slower..."

Yes currently wizzies have 3 secs, SMs/chanters 2.5secs, so wizzies 0.5 secs longer = 20%.

Furthermore, I do state that it changes in the next patch, which will be versions 1.58/1.59/1.60 for us in Europe.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by dakeyras
. Give warriors access to an adv weapon spec (the marooned viking warriors in ALB SI do ok with a spear :) ) and sorted.

You don't want an advance weapon spec...

Warrior with 50 axe does the same damage as a polearmsman with 50/50 in pole/base. Except they now get a weaponskill bonus on top of that. :great:

(and before anyone goes 'blah blah 15% 40% blah blah' go check some logs on the VN Viking boards, the damage difference was due to resists about 6 months ago, and just isn't there these days)

O

osrim

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
and fix the LA styles whilst yer at it...

And you are continous Whiner. Almost every post you have done has been negative...maybe you should open eyes for good thing for change.

Hell, you were not even 50 lvl with your merc when saw msges on diffrent boards telling how poor merc is.

C

Cyradix

As long the LA changes don't effect my PA + CD followed by Snowsquall + Ice Brilliance my SZ will be happy ;)

My shaman has 32 aug to get group end regen. Wouldn't want to see that nerfed tho....

S

Shike

if they nerf LA too much i will simply go 50sword and 50 parry

HELLO Ragnarok for 600+ and critt on that up to 600+ Think I can do 1000+ hits pretty often with that to be honest. Then we'll see if it really matters, Zerkers are and will always be the kings of damage meleewise, with or without LA. Not to mention 50 parry would be kinda nice to have aswell.

hehehehe

Adapt to changes instead of whining before we even know what the changes might hold for us Zerkers :)

/shrugs

S

StewieG

la beeing nerfed, will probably reduce whine threads, yay ;)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Shike

could be an interesting spec :)

two handed zerkers should be feasible - currently you're just gimping yourself if you don't take LA (you'll do warrior damage + frenzy instead of LA damage)

S

SilverHood

Hibbis get mana regen like we get end regen.
tis only fair that as the magik realm, they get non conc based power regen, and mids, as the melee realm, get non conc based end regen.
Albs get non conc based power regen next patch, and they already have end regen on 2 classes... though maybe they could make the friar one group too

P

Pin

Originally posted by Shike

HELLO Ragnarok for 600+ and critt on that up to 600+ Think I can do 1000+ hits pretty often with that to be honest.

But you'll be doing it on a 5 second delay instead of 3 that you do now.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by StormriderX
bms get evade 3 not 2...

so there you have it.. berserkers do have the worst defense out of the 3 different lighttanks.

O

old.Anpu

so there you have it.. berserkers do have the worst defense out of the 3 different lighttanks.

How exactly is evade 3 and studded worse than evade 3 and rf armor? or evade 1 and chain?
Esp considering evade is the only thing that doesnt have any penalties in rvr..

/Anpu

S

SilverHood

well, the zerkers doing insane crits don't evade cos they have low dex and quick.

hence the low defense, no?

wait a min... zerkers are overpowered....
they evade all the time AND they hit for 1000+ on tanks every other hit.

Read my sig.

O

old.Anpu

Hmm, zerks get 8 less dex from leveling than bms and mercs, I don't think +23 to +15 qualifies as much less defense :p
If you opt to not use +qui on eq or from buffs to frontload more damage than thats another question, but its not like zerkers are gimped defensewise per default.

/Anpu

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.Anpu
Hmm, zerks get 8 less dex from leveling than bms and mercs, I don't think +23 to +15 qualifies as much less defense :p
If you opt to not use +qui on eq or from buffs to frontload more damage than thats another question, but its not like zerkers are gimped defensewise per default.

/Anpu

he means, in order to be a big hitting zerk like soruzi, you have to have 0 +quickness, meaning u evade less, and they also avoid the aug qui RA, meaning no dodger

S

SilverHood

they can have decent defense, or they can do insane damage... trolls anyway

Doubt you can have the best of both worlds, which is what most people seem to think of zerkers

O

old.Anpu

Yes, I know that, but I still fail to see where this is any different defense than lets say a firbolg bm w/o any +qui (yesyes, i know firbs have 10 more qui but still) :p

/Anpu

K

Khazze

Well as far as I can see it all realms has thier strength/weakness!
Maybe alb needs to be improved, but hib? no way... If I remember correctly the starter of this thread was an Enchanter... lol and he talks about nerfing... sigh

Users who are viewing this thread