thanks sorusi ...

V

VodkaFairy

Heh take it easy, zerkers need a damn lot of nerfing before they become underpowered ;)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Heh take it easy, zerkers need a damn lot of nerfing before they become underpowered ;)
like a 90% dmg nerf :D

V

VodkaFairy

If they reduce LA styles from 200% to 100% it would still be fair. Especially in zerk mode ;/

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
If they reduce LA styles from 200% to 100% it would still be fair. Especially in zerk mode ;/

from 1300dmg to 750, hmmmm :x

K

kinag

/slit

They dont dare to nerf my zerker, im getting him to 50 soon and i dont want to be nerfed at the time im ready for some real RvR!

A

Aoln

guess they still dont give a damn about archers :(

O

old.Pepsay

Originally posted by kinag
/slit

They dont dare to nerf my zerker, im getting him to 50 soon and i dont want to be nerfed at the time im ready for some real RvR!

will take a couple of months for us to get 1.62 so dont worry about your berserker being nerfed anytime soon :p

G

Generic Poster

LA styles should be on a 10min timer :p

- Opening up some race/class combinations in Hibernia.

Sounds promising. Luri Bard / Luri Blademaster would go down well :D

Finally, we're going to be making a major announcement about our RvR enhancement plan in a few weeks via a press release. Suffice it to say, we know that the endgame of Camelot is all about RvR and we have a plan for focusing on and improving it as such.

About time they realised what DAoC is about. Changes will probably be RPs for killing keep guards and taking keeps, or doubling the RPs for normal RvR... or even giving RPs for PvE fights, so everyone can get RR10 in two days and buy all the RAs they want and roll a new character so Mythic keep them hooked.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Generic Poster
LA styles should be on a 10min timer :p
You prepare to perform Doublefrost!
You must wait another 345seconds ebfore using thiss tyle!

K

kinag

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
You prepare to perform Doublefrost!
You must wait another 345seconds ebfore using thiss tyle!

:(

A

Agreac

Says combination. Wonder how they gonna address it then, not allowing LA users to have end regen? :p

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Agreac
Says combination. Wonder how they gonna address it then, not allowing LA users to have end regen? :p
make it a chant

S

Solid

lol Sharp a ManaChanter complaining bout Zerkers, that takes the buscuit.

Trust me if they nerf Zerkers, Midgard dies, considering Zerks the only true above average performing tank in Midgard atm.

Skalds are horribly buggered atm, Thanes are same as always aka gimped at the bottom of the rp pile, SHamans still got no insta CC cept Ichor, Mid resist buff potential sux with max healer resists being the 8% ones.

Oh and they gonan do Hib love first, next patch gonna really hurt Midgard if they dont address some of the above issues at the same time.

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Generic Poster

Sounds promising. Luri Bard / Luri Blademaster would go down well :D

Wish they would finally allow celt become assansin,both other realms get atleast 60 con assansin and hibs get 40 con one with 75 int :rolleyes:

J

Jiggs

Suffice it to say, we know that the endgame of Camelot is all about RvR and we have a plan for focusing on and improving it as such.

i like that!! well its a pretty cool announcement in all areas :)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Solid
lol Sharp a ManaChanter complaining bout Zerkers, that takes the buscuit.
LOL, zerkers oneshot me, i have never EVER oneshotted anyone my lvl, EVER

oh, and warriros fair well, look at jawz, he hurts like hell. maybe he is just the only warrior who understands his class

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
LOL, zerkers oneshot me, i have never EVER oneshotted anyone my lvl, EVER

It's doubleshot actually :D 2 weapons you see

S

SilverHood

at least zerkers need one target at a time... rather than overpowered pbaoe that can kill or hurt an unlimited amount of people..

if LA does get nerfed, the only decent tank class in midgard will cease to exist... so much for being the melee realm.

and why are chanters saying a class can oneshot them? ever heard of blade turn? or pulsing bladeturn? the sort that comes in a 6 sec variation, which can be stacked, meaning that that it puleses every 3 seconds... ever tried being a melee class trying to hit through that? with chanters debuffing me and hitting me for 600-800 dmg every 2-3 secs?

complain about overpowered :rolleyes:

S

Solid

sorry but Sharp as an unbuffed luri caster with <1000hp, being one shot by a buffed zerker with 0 Qui that gets a 90%+ crit in rat mode is NOT a valid basis to cry nerf

You whole argument is flawed, thast like me saying a ManaChanter needs nerf cos he pbaoed 30 people whacking a keep door to death in 3 nukes with use of MoC.

Objective criticisim is sooo lackign in some people its not even funny.

They take extreme scenarios that are the exception to the NORM and then use them and cry NERF!!!

quite depressing and sad tbh

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by SilverHood
at least zerkers need one target at a time... rather than overpowered pbaoe that can kill or hurt an unlimited amount of people..

if LA does get nerfed, the only decent tank class in midgard will cease to exist... so much for being the melee realm.

and why are chanters saying a class can oneshot them? ever heard of blade turn? or pulsing bladeturn? the sort that comes in a 6 sec variation, which can be stacked, meaning that that it puleses every 3 seconds... ever tried being a melee class trying to hit through that? with chanters debuffing me and hitting me for 600-800 dmg every 2-3 secs?

complain about overpowered :rolleyes:
says the realm with the highest pbae, LEARN TO USE IT

warrior is pretty good, as above

yes i have, i have played a RR7 hero and yes its a pain in the ass, but, you can use fast weaps etc

you dont always have pbt or bt, or another hit might take out bt and then a zerk hits you for 1k dmg

i hit for 450-500dmg in general, show me a chanter that htis for 800dmg and il never ever say a word on these boards again (without crits!!)

and your the realm with INSTA ae stun

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Solid
sorry but Sharp as an unbuffed luri caster with <1000hp, being one shot by a buffed zerker with 0 Qui that gets a 90%+ crit in rat mode is NOT a valid basis to cry nerf

You whole argument is flawed, thast like me saying a ManaChanter needs nerf cos he pbaoed 30 people whacking a keep door to death in 3 nukes with use of MoC.

Objective criticisim is sooo lackign in some people its not even funny.

They take extreme scenarios that are the exception to the NORM and then use them and cry NERF!!!

quite depressing and sad tbh

what about a RR8 hero being hit for 1300dmg? that a valid point yet?

or a RR7 hero with ap 2 on being hit for 510 every 3seconds without the zerk being in rat

btw; its easy to say these things when youve obviously never met a zerker in rvr

K

klavrynd

yep, we need more insta stun screenshots and tits to whine about it so they'll remove that as well

btw, sharp thing weren"t you in FL ?

M

Meatballs

Originally posted by SilverHood

Depends how they nerf and by how much, they could just nerf shammies end regen and make em play it on a drum. I reckon that's fair :)

O

old.diabolus

wasnt midgard supposed to be the melee realm or something ?!

A

Agreac

Here's excellent chance for Mythic to make Healer aug spec line viable, give 'em end regen chant. Doubt they'll do anything that smart though.

O

old.Emma

seeing as mythic are on a mission to destroy midgard.. why not just remove it ?

i mean hell we`ve only spent ~1 year playing our class`s only to get them nurfed to nothing. might as well just remove midgard from the game now. no one wants to play a gimped character in a soon to be melee gimped realm..

lets all roll shammies and perma sprint and dot everyone with out cave magic.

bet you`d find something to whine about then as well.

Users who are viewing this thread