thanks sorusi ...

T

twistedmind

Originally posted by old.Atrox
Alb still dont have ANY instant aeCC, mid got 3 versions.
if theres something mid dont need it's instant cc

Hmm took a look on char builder.

Cleric: mezmerize shout [pb] [ae] duration 30 sec area 200 spirit

Allthough it is on smite line which albs don't use anymore.

in my opinion that means albs do have insta mez. they don't have insta stun. that do healer have not so very useful it is body stuff. but don't say albs don't have instant mez cause they do on a bad line. that is the difference. :) no offence

T

twistedmind

Originally posted by SilverHood
well, the zerkers doing insane crits don't evade cos they have low dex and quick.

hence the low defense, no?

wait a min... zerkers are overpowered....
they evade all the time AND they hit for 1000+ on tanks every other hit.

Read my sig.

vendo mode. negates all offence. means no evade and no parry last 20 sec. as a zerk without vendo mode we do 600 dmg and evade and parry. same as hero, polearmsmen, champion. champion evade hero evade polearmsmen no evade but plate.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by twistedmind
Cleric: mezmerize shout [pb] [ae] duration 30 sec area 200 spirit

Allthough it is on smite line which albs don't use anymore.

in my opinion that means albs do have insta mez. they don't have insta stun. that do healer have not so very useful it is body stuff. but don't say albs don't have instant mez cause they do on a bad line. that is the difference. :) no offence
Stop grasping at straws. FYI, the cleric PBAE mezz is a purely defensive ability used whenever a cleric gets aggro, and with the rejuv clerics and high spirit resistances we have today, it lasts perhaps all of 2 seconds. Secondly, it is point-blank range with a radius of 200 wu. Claiming that this is valid form of insta CC is ridiculous.

T

twistedmind

Originally posted by Belomar
Stop grasping at straws. FYI, the cleric PBAE mezz is a purely defensive ability used whenever a cleric gets aggro, and with the rejuv clerics and high spirit resistances we have today, it lasts perhaps all of 2 seconds. Secondly, it is point-blank range with a radius of 200 wu. Claiming that this is valid form of insta CC is ridiculous.

Well the ae insta mez healers have is on radius 150 for the first 300 the second at 47 pac. it is body resist and more players have more body resist than spirit resist. it is a aggro tool for healers also if the mobs resist mez and they get near. so don't mock about that. Albs have insta mez ae. (bad line tho) hibs have insta mez ae. (dunno that line) mids have insta mez ae. on pac line. but healers also have insta ae stun that is the + to healers. :) kthxbye. :wub: you all

R

Runolaz

I'm hoping that they look at the combination of END/LA/QUI/CRIT on Zerkers in hamstermode. With Runolas who is a SZ I have max qui/dex for evade. I don't use DF in the first place, cuz the other styles gives more back. I live on Comeback - Frosty Gaze so I need the End for that. With 46Axe + 44LA I think I hit for like 150-220 Unbuffed on Inf's with DF if I use it. Unless an INF does Dragonfang on me I will outdmg them, but then again I gave up my ability to PA.

Even as it is now INF's do have the edge on SB with dragonfang (unless purge is up), and if Mythic nerf LA across the board, it will dmg the balance between the three assassins.

R

Rudor

Hmm overpowered style ?
Hi im behind you, ooohhh no dont chase our lidul caster there.
*BAAM* you are hit for 5xx+ .. you cant move for ~9sec, you are dead.

And about that zerkers are overpowered hmm mebbe or mebbe not, went out to duel a merc same realmrank as me (rr6), we said no frenzy no dt no ip just plain bash to one of us die.
I lost he had about 1-5% hp left and alb have all str relics, im slash so was he so he had + on me and i had - on him but anyway we aint "that" much better then merc. And about bm well cant say not many of em around only rem firehawk and he did pretty nasty dmg.

D

Danya

Alb chain is neutral to slash Rudor, so you didn't have - on him... He did have + on you though. Even so he narrowly won despite having a 30% damage advantage...

Well the ae insta mez healers have is on radius 150 for the first 300 the second at 47 pac. it is body resist and more players have more body resist than spirit resist. it is a aggro tool for healers also if the mobs resist mez and they get near. so don't mock about that. Albs have insta mez ae. (bad line tho) hibs have insta mez ae. (dunno that line) mids have insta mez ae. on pac line. but healers also have insta ae stun that is the + to healers. kthxbye. you all

Mid/Hib instas are in no way comparable to cleric - they have 1500 range instead of point blank. That's a BIG difference. Point blank is such a disadvantage AE nukes are given double damage if PB, while the clerics get a weaker mez than the healer/bard instas. That said insta mez isn't the uber CC tool people think it is, with resists it's too short, much better to insta stun or insta lull and cast a mez.

BTW currently I have typically 48% spirit and 51% body in RvR, both about as gimp as each other. :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.Emma
so there you have it.. berserkers do have the worst defense out of the 3 different lighttanks.

aside from shield speccing aside bms = zerks in regards to defence

in regards to offence zerks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all other tanks

offence is what matters.

Who cares if you evade/parry less when you kill everything in sight insanely fast :p

R

Rudor

Originally posted by old.Mitsu
Try Purge Rudor... 4 points. :rolleyes:

Erm what are you talking about ?? :)
Ohh you mean the stun from a overpowered style ?
Well not all the time but lets say 70-90 % of the times it ends up with zzz over ur head as Gp will be casted and then they mess back, ofcurz i purge the stun if i have it up and i see its needed.. but the 500++ dmg is still there and the stun on a well nearly anytime style as behind is the esiest position style in the game :).

O

old.Mitsu

Well slow weapons - big hits. ;) I haven't met many zerkers who had trouble hitting for 500+ though.
http://home.nc.rr.com/obsidianguard/wyrd/Styles.htm

Check out the Leftaxe style bonuses. ;p
Examples:

50 LW style Annihilation - 0.88 style bonus.
You perform your Annihilation perfectly. (+220)
You attack Someone with your hammer and hit for 470 damage!

50 Swords style Ragnarok - 0.90 style bonus
You perform your Ragnarok perfectly. (+225)
You attack Someone with your sword and hit for 475 damage!

29 Leftaxe style Snowsquall - 1.54 style bonus
You perform your Snowsquall perfectly. (+231)
You attack Someone with your axe and hit for 381 damage!

Just used 250 base dmg for the 2handers and 150 for the for the zerk axe. Might be a bit off but easy way to compare them.

Add 99% crits and faster swingspeed and you have something nasty. ;)

R

Rudor

Thats true but u got the 9 sec stun on the lw style aswell and that is a very big +..
But as it matter mythic will prolly nerf la..
But hope they take a look on other stuff like how many classes you need for a good rvr group in hib compared to alb/mid..
Hib you need 3 support rest is dmg dealer .. mid and alb u need 5 suport classes.. so if we gonna whine on the only good melee class in mid along with savage mebbe we can whine on stuff like that or ?

Bha hell lets delete 2 of the realm and make 1 realm ......

G

garron

Think they want us to spec 2h and buy Tundra(Ra) since they dont seem to wanna "fix" that one ;o

S

sorusi

if they nerf, zerkers just switch to 2h, as for me i cap 800ish dmg with havoc, and 880ish on tyrs fury, add 99% crit and thats quite some dmg..

oh and warriors do GREAT in midgar too, thanes are kinda useless tho, and skalds could use a boost too ;p

i would love shield specc instead of LA, vendo, slam ,2h, 99% crit 1500ish dmg, and 1 more hit, dead *any class*... :D

oh and mana chanters are probably next class in the line to get nerfed.. - lots of ppl complain about pbaoe... - dont include me as one of them..

oh and CD/DW/LA _SHOULD_ out damage ANY other main tank specc, light tanks are made for damage... and heavy are for tanking etc, so take away my evade 3 please, if you dont like me haveing defce - i dont care =P

and as for ppl thinking shield is crap, you should maybe watch jawz how much he blocks as a 50shield warrior + 18 shield

P

poc

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Wish they would finally allow celt become assansin,both other realms get atleast 60 con assansin and hibs get 40 con one with 75 int :rolleyes:
ya give celt ns :rolleyes:

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by sorusi
if they nerf, zerkers just switch to 2h, as for me i cap 800ish dmg with havoc, and 880ish on tyrs fury, add 99% crit and thats quite some dmg..

oh and warriors do GREAT in midgar too, thanes are kinda useless tho, and skalds could use a boost too ;p

i would love shield specc instead of LA, vendo, slam ,2h, 99% crit 1500ish dmg, and 1 more hit, dead *any class*... :D

oh and mana chanters are probably next class in the line to get nerfed.. - lots of ppl complain about pbaoe... - dont include me as one of them..

oh and CD/DW/LA _SHOULD_ out damage ANY other main tank specc, light tanks are made for damage... and heavy are for tanking etc, so take away my evade 3 please, if you dont like me haveing defce - i dont care =P

and as for ppl thinking shield is crap, you should maybe watch jawz how much he blocks as a 50shield warrior + 18 shield

Jawz may block loads with 50+18 shield in PvE.. but it dont do squat in RvR.. i have 50+13 shield also mob 2 and can count the number of times ive blocked in rvr on one hand. In large scale rvr specced defense ie shield/parry is crap. until mythic fix that on going bug evade > all for defense in rvr.

S

Sharp Thing

i lub j0 :wub:

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Solid
lol Sharp a ManaChanter complaining bout Zerkers, that takes the buscuit.

Trust me if they nerf Zerkers, Midgard dies, considering Zerks the only true above average performing tank in Midgard atm.

HI SAVAGE!

S

sorusi

oh yes jawz block like 80% in rvr too.. i can give you screens if you want

D

Danya

I can well believe high block rates, I've been guarded by shield tanks before and it's nice. :)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by old.Emma
Jawz may block loads with 50+18 shield in PvE.. but it dont do squat in RvR.. i have 50+13 shield also mob 2 and can count the number of times ive blocked in rvr on one hand. In large scale rvr specced defense ie shield/parry is crap. until mythic fix that on going bug evade > all for defense in rvr.

them somthings wrong with your warrior tbh, having intercept from Jawz is like having your own pbt :p

Don't get much better than that imo

H

horsma

oh yes jawz block like 80% in rvr too.. i can give you screens if you want

Somberlain's block rate is atleast as good as Jawz, when she guard my sm, it was like having moc.
Kobie powwah :D

G

Glacier

Originally posted by aoln
guess they still dont give a damn about archers :(

sure they do... this will make Melee Rangers hit even harder... or u mean archers in general? oh, no, just hibs ;)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
them somthings wrong with your warrior tbh, having intercept from Jawz is like having your own pbt :p

Don't get much better than that imo

Why did the logerthy man hit you and why didn't Jawz block that unstyled hit from a lvl 46~ mob ?!

And why does the logherthy man 81 (-5) damage on you?

Users who are viewing this thread