Thanks All

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to the hib and mid groups we have fought as a guild over the last 9 months or so with our never the same 8 people guild groups. Lost some won some and its been a great experience but many in the guild have decided they need/want a change so we have decided to move to Hib/Excal for a while which will mean for all intents and purposes we wont really be that active in Pryd RvR anymore.

Might not go completely depends how we settle in hib but thanks all the same. So for now Rising Force signing out.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Gl on excal Scun.

I also rerolled with my guild, ok was us. but it was a great experience and we all love it. Lgms arties mls keepin comin to ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Less enemies to fight ain't a good new, altho good luck ppl!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Bah, has to be the last(?) of the Albion guild groups, such a shame. Have fun, though. :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
bah even more of my buddies leaving
good luck scunner and co on excalb was fun playing with you
is prydwen soon to be emptier than my wallet?
deepfried

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno, but considering everyone is rerolling hib/exc, I bet hibs there will be happy soon :) I wonder if exca albs and mids are rerolling hib/pryd too :)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
cant believe you put the time and effort into this :)

Exping, and an infinite time of toa ><
but I wish you the best.

Btw, how many people on primetime prydwen?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Bah, has to be the last(?) of the Albion guild groups, such a shame. Have fun, though. :)

Well, alot of guilds do RvR these days, though not so many elite ones.

I've seen Rose have a few runs in between, and my guild runs twice a week atm, though im not sure we're going to stay on pryd for alot more either, simply not enough enemies to have much fun in RVR. (Except from at bled bridge ofc, and it's so fun camping there alll day long, watching mids get their catas and hunters/BD's/sm's out)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
On prydwen Goa should make the max grp size 4 peeps in the frontiers :).

Mael, 50th ment.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yma said:
Dunno, but considering everyone is rerolling hib/exc, I bet hibs there will be happy soon :) I wonder if exca albs and mids are rerolling hib/pryd too :)

if alb/excal rerolled hib/pryd i'd start playing mid/pryd - so easy to farm em xD

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Arethir said:
Well, alot of guilds do RvR these days, though not so many elite ones.

I've seen Rose have a few runs in between, and my guild runs twice a week atm, though im not sure we're going to stay on pryd for alot more either, simply not enough enemies to have much fun in RVR. (Except from at bled bridge ofc, and it's so fun camping there alll day long, watching mids get their catas and hunters/BD's/sm's out)

Search better :eek:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
if alb/excal rerolled hib/pryd i'd start playing mid/pryd - so easy to farm em xD

Im an Alb/Excal who moved Hib/Pryd; now you go join Mid/Pryd with your entire guild !

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
i r an alb excal who rolled mid :wij:
sucks getting farmed so much on pryd!
need rr2 :( :twak:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
The exception proves the rule!!! :)

BB and GL Scunner, always enjoyed to play with you and your guild (tho couldn't understand a bloody word via Teamspeak ;) ) one more point to go Avalon instead of Prywden.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
though im not sure we're going to stay on pryd for alot more either, simply not enough enemies to have much fun in RVR.
Eh, there is plenty of Mid and Hib guild groups out, but it's Albs that are lacking at the moment. Yes, there are almost no random groups, but that just means you need to work harder forming your groups properly. ;)

Belgareth

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck on Hib/Excal.

Thinking of doing the same but wouldn't mind some company. Are you guys reforming the guild there or joining an existing one? Whatever the answer got room for one more Alb/Pryd'er? :)

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
I love Alb/Pryd and i love my cleric but whilst some nights there is a lot to fight and we have had some fun good fights versus eclipse, Golden Age other hib groups and now a few mid groups. But generally a lot feel they are really having to search for fights and they are getting bored. If we don't all move together a guild ive put a lot of time into building will end up split across multiple games.

This week we found ourselves running around trying to defend as well as fight but there is no other backup to help. There are other groups out this is not intentional flame but ona nightly basis we seemed to be the last albion guild group left.

I'd like to come back to pryd as its been my home since release but will have to see how it goes. I'm sure we will come on for a few nights whilst leveling and may even come back more once lvled in hib. It's lots more time to put in i know but wont be too bad with the guild of people we got should be fun :)

We arent actively recruiting on excal as we are settling in atm and sooner we are out of PvE the better lol. Same people, same guild name jsuta few different char names :)

Would have considered Avalon or another server but i for one am crap at foreign languages so decided to give it a miss.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Scunner said:
Thanks to the hib and mid groups we have fought as a guild over the last 9 months or so with our never the same 8 people guild groups. Lost some won some and its been a great experience but many in the guild have decided they need/want a change so we have decided to move to Hib/Excal for a while which will mean for all intents and purposes we wont really be that active in Pryd RvR anymore.

Might not go completely depends how we settle in hib but thanks all the same. So for now Rising Force signing out.
8? More like 16 xD

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
On prydwen Goa should make the max grp size 4 peeps in the frontiers :).

Mael, 50th ment.

Hmm.. for an Alb group - you'd have to have a Cleric, a Sorc and a Minny. So... put a Pally in the last spot (for end) and whats it called, a tank group? ;)

Anyway - good luck Rising Force in the green land! Thanks for all the defending of our frontier over the past xx months :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
8? More like 16 xD
Watch it, you might just cut yourself with all that raw, unbridled leetness. Now go ahead, throw some cool smilie at me and dig an even deeper hole for yourself. :fluffle:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Watch it, you might just cut yourself with all that raw, unbridled leetness. Now go ahead, throw some cool smilie at me and dig an even deeper hole for yourself. :fluffle:
Like you just showed me? :( This ones just for you: :wanker:
Really, how often do you make a non-sarcastic or negative reply to anything?
And if whining at someone makes me leet, your e-peen must have grown out of proportions by now -.-
scarloc said:
straef you're such a nub :]
That's why people can relate to me!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Really, how often do you make a non-sarcastic or negative reply to anything?
I was saddened to see another Albion guild group (8 or 16 people, doesn't matter) leaving the server, and all you could do was to flame them? Who was the guy responding negatively in this thread anyway?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I was saddened to see another Albion guild group (8 or 16 people, doesn't matter) leaving the server, and all you could do was to flame them? Who was the guy responding negatively in this thread anyway?
Not denying that was me, but you reply with a pointless remark based on... nothing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom