Thanks Soulja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Resubscribed today, cause my AoC account was temp. banned after I traded AoC gold for RL sex, only to find you with your Ranger bum chums still zerging solo guys down.

What can I say, I am not really surprised but still disappointed, I hope your behavior has nothing to do with me having RL sex with your GF, she farmed her a good orgasm.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Resubscribed today, cause my AoC account was temp. banned after I traded AoC gold for RL sex, only to find you with your Ranger bum chums still zerging solo guys down.

What can I say, I am not really surprised but still disappointed, I hope your behavior has nothing to do with me having RL sex with your GF, she farmed her a good orgasm.

Good for you Manky

Hope you got enough funds in you bank account.

Well if you had sex as you imagination thinks with my GF as you put it then GOODLUCK to you m8 but then yet again that all sex you ever get in you imagination ROFL.

Hope GOA Checked you Bank accounts for funds understand you a bit of a BAD Debtor.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hm.. should i renew y/n ? bored of cs xD

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
hm.. should i renew y/n ? bored of cs xD

lol aika jst renew u have asked me like 3 times weather to or not and i said no ! but if u wona be dissapointed and waste 8 pounds or what ever currency ur in thn pay and stop asking ! :p + CS is shit :>

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Did somebody die in RvR and went for the partner jokes? Same as always Moronisch, lame ass biatch :sex:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom