Thank you

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Smid said:
I'm sorry to be the one who break the news, you are wrong. I can't say I care if all of you stay with daoc. There will be more then enough players in WoW.

Have a look at the server figures for US, that might give an indication.

Are you really that worried about WoW?

Who are you trying to convince?

WoW is shite, live with it.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol

why are you pointing out that there will be loads of people playing wow. Of course there will, warcraft is a nerds favourite thing in the whole world, after star trek, Angelina Jolie and his bumbag of course.

God can u imagine the community :<

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Are you really that worried about WoW?

Who are you trying to convince?

WoW is shite, live with it.

ok, if you say so.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
lol

why are you pointing out that there will be loads of people playing wow. Of course there will, warcraft is a nerds favourite thing in the whole world, after star trek, Angelina Jolie and his bumbag of course.

God can u imagine the community :<

He he he and daoc isn't ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Smid said:
He he he and daoc isn't ?

he he he no cos im not a nerd and i like DAoC. I wasnt talking about World of warcraft. I was talking about the warcraft Genre.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
he he he no cos im not a nerd and i like DAoC. I wasnt talking about World of warcraft. I was talking about the warcraft Genre.

I used to like daoc, before they made all sorts of changes and made it a gearcentric game. And we all know that getting gears in daoc requieres time, loads of time and patience.

So I tried thid and had lots of fun yet again playing pvp but as you can't progress in thid and are forced to suicide time and time again it soon lost it's attraction.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
2 words... end game.

hearing bad things about WoWs complete lack of it.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
2 words... end game.

hearing bad things about WoWs complete lack of it.

I don't fully comprehend that, the way I see it pvp is the ongoing "end game". The same way daoc "end game" is/was pvp.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Apparently WoW isn't as focused on PvP atm, so I'm guessing the end would be lacking as other guy said.

Helme

Resident Freddy
So unsure in yourself and your decision to leave for WoW that you try to convience other people to follow you?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Helme said:
So unsure in yourself and your decision to leave for WoW that you try to convience other people to follow you?

Exactly.

As for Smid stating it is hard to get gear....hmmm you are wrong. But you clearly struggled hence your need to remain in Thid.

For Smid and people like minded, feel free to go and play WoW, but don't come on these boards trying to convince others that you have made a good decision. These are DAoC boards, you have your own forums so why not use them?

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Exactly.

As for Smid stating it is hard to get gear....hmmm you are wrong. But you clearly struggled hence your need to remain in Thid.

For Smid and people like minded, feel free to go and play WoW, but don't come on these boards trying to convince others that you have made a good decision. These are DAoC boards, you have your own forums so why not use them?

You are truly open minded aren't you, gives such nice and varm feeling to see that you will let us play whatever we like :) And while im at it, is there anyone forceing you to read these treads ?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lhyme said:
You are truly open minded aren't you, gives such nice and varm feeling to see that you will let us play whatever we like :) And while im at it, is there anyone forceing you to read these treads ?

Your sarcasm is fitting. :)

You still see fit to troll here so my guess is you are finding WoW just as hollow as I did.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:

Already left for wow.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Exactly.

Sure I had my fair share of struggling, took 7 chars to 50 (some of them with pl in moderna of course) had a (still have, not active though) lgm SC'er, lgm tailor and metalworking 1000.

Played thid cause it wasn't gear driven in a TOA sense, enjoyed it but it didn't have any future as you are well aware.

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
Is there really anything to leave , I mean its only a computergame.... Not like it will have any impact in real life. Well maybe a bit more time to other things, but beside that ?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lhyme said:
Is there really anything to leave , I mean its only a computergame.... Not like will have any impact in real life. Well maybe a bit more time to other things, but beside that ?

Depends on wether or not you were in a guild with people you enjoyed spending time with I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom