Thank you

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks to all the ppl posting replies to my Daoc/WoW thread, gives me something to do while I wait for final release of WoW ;-)

Marc

FH is my second home
Smid said:
Thanks to all the ppl posting replies to my Daoc/WoW thread, gives me something to do while I wait for final release of WoW ;-)

why dont you go play with the traffic instead?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
All the people who say they're 'waiting for wow' are dumb... they obviously aren't eager enough to know that if you preorder it you get into the beta ... meaning you wouldn't have to 'wait'.

It's so fotm to say you're going WoW and when half of you is back in 2 months you won't tell a soul will you?

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
What's really amazing is how some are soo very very protective about their game, that even the slighets critisism about Daoc makes them blow all tops.. and still , just look around in Fh its all whine whine and more whine ...

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes, beta beta , wipe wipe, so why bother after 1st few days.

yes yes , lag lag, AC raid AC raid, moan moan , so why bother joining again to that chorus after been away from it 2 years. =)

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
All the people who say they're 'waiting for wow' are dumb... they obviously aren't eager enough to know that if you preorder it you get into the beta ... meaning you wouldn't have to 'wait'.

It's so fotm to say you're going WoW and when half of you is back in 2 months you won't tell a soul will you?

He he..got the beta and played for a couple of weeks, tried every single class and made up my mind about which one to chose.

No point in continue playing on the beta since they will wipe and I would have to do it all over again.

Last three or so months I played Daoc I only played in Thid but since Mythic knows what's best for me they decided I shouldn't play in thid because they put so much effort in TOA and NF.
After a certain point in Thid they decided that in order for me to progress I have to move on if I wanted to get rps.....and of course suicide (seems logical, eeeeeh ?) everytime I'm getting near lvl 25 if I enjoyed playing in Thid.

I ask myself (once again) why can't Mythic let me play the game the way I want to play it ?
Why creating obstacles and forcing players to play the game the way they think iit should be played ????

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
you are going to play WoW...Gratz and stuff, now fuck off please

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
Fin said:
yes yes, beta beta , wipe wipe, so why bother after 1st few days.

yes yes , lag lag, AC raid AC raid, moan moan , so why bother joining again to that chorus after been away from it 2 years. =)

two years dude?
only seems like yesterday we raped all those gobbos w/ zerathol the scout and the crazy mincer TERA :D and macdonalds popping by now and again to hit some gobbos with his big giant fire proccing hammer :)

them were the days i tells you,

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hercules-DF said:
two years dude?
only seems like yesterday we raped all those gobbos w/ zerathol the scout and the crazy mincer TERA :D and macdonalds popping by now and again to hit some gobbos with his big giant fire proccing hammer :)

COME OUT MERCAL YOU C*NTING C*NT

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

Addiction kicked at last, thanks mythic! (getting the shakes though )

Playing SWG atm (EU - Chimaera/Rebel)

Arlerita - Bounty Hunter/Rifleman/Commando
Buffomatic - Master Doctor/combat medic in the making

You are playing SWG... Gratz and stuff, now F O please !?

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
Hercules-DF said:
two years dude?

those were the days yes =)

my best chaining time in a row without sleep , same spot was 36 hours with pally =)

and i also remember those times when 2h crush as lvl 40 could kill something solo in rvr, specially those red hunters.

and Tera was nuts =)

i still remember my 1st times in rvr with pally, there was some very nice peeps there that time.

and also with cabby when trongllers were inc to mmg, mids they were like gobbos inc to mmg and dot did something to them =)

but i hope u read my thread on other post why i aint coming back no more no more =)

had fun at december when i got that 15 days free, but 80% time was boring 20% was uber fun, but thats 2 little % on fun side.

and hilarious stuff when peeps fight with wow vs daoc, i quess all those cry babies out there fight will be endless.

and also after playing both, cant even compare them yet to each other, as wow aint even retail in euro.

also what i been talking with some daoc players about wow , all what they been reading from here and some other forums about wow and whats gimp and so on aint even close to truth. just test your self and if u dont like , thats ok also , but stop talking bs about daoc vs wow threads.

both good games, both have different angle , both r different age also.
wait 6 months at least when starting to compare, as daoc is changing and wow aint even rdy yet.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lhyme said:
You are playing SWG... Gratz and stuff, now F O please !?

erm lol, i am not the one banging on about another game in every thread saying how shit daoc and how wow is going to roxer your world.

idiot

Lhyme

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
erm lol, i am not the one banging on about another game in every thread saying how shit daoc and how wow is going to roxer your world.

idiot

This is so amusing, it really is, You even end up calling me and idiot :)
Seems that this Daoc vs WoW stir up some emotions.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
When people "leave the game" and go off to play WoW or whatever else, that's their choice. I see most quitting posts and chuckle at the whines and moans about daoc. If you leave the game, leave the forum too - it's simple.

Rip it out of daoc all you like, it is a game that i enjoy a great deal only more and more over time. I can't wait for Catacombs, and am enjoying being with a guild of people that get on brilliantly.

Any WoW posts from ex-daoc players on forums, are simply signs that you yourself cannot kick the addiction to the game you now slag off.

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
When people "leave the game" and go off to play WoW or whatever else, that's their choice. I see most quitting posts and chuckle at the whines and moans about daoc. If you leave the game, leave the forum too - it's simple.

Rip it out of daoc all you like, it is a game that i enjoy a great deal only more and more over time. I can't wait for Catacombs, and am enjoying being with a guild of people that get on brilliantly.

Any WoW posts from ex-daoc players on forums, are simply signs that you yourself cannot kick the addiction to the game you now slag off.

The forum was more or less the only fun left after TOA and NF.

So please can't I stay a while longer ? :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Smid said:
The forum was more or less the only fun left after TOA and NF.

So please can't I stay a while longer ? :p

If there are no "fun" WoW forums, you should think twice about joining the game community.

It's like leaving a job but still coming back to the office every day while your interview results come through for the next one - "just fuck off".

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If there are no "fun" WoW forums, you should think twice about joining the game community.

Aaah how nice of you, giving me advice. You really do care.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Lhyme said:

Oh dear, it's you again.

Raven is absolutely spot on. You and Smid really ought to go elsewhere and leave the people who enjoy DAoC and its community alone.

On a side note. I will be interested to see how many "DAoC is wank" players will eat humble pie when they realise the end game in WoW is about as interesting as a night in with a cup of Horlicks.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lhyme said:

why? i couldnt care less if he wants to play wow, i doubt many other people do here either. I dont care if people go and play SWG, i play it and enjoy it atm, i didnt enjoy DAOC so left, i may come back i may not. He must have some sort of attachment to DAOC if he is constantly telling everyone here how good it is, maybe deep down he wants people to talk him out of it.

Its funny the way the WoW fanbois have to go on and on about how good it is, who are they trying to convince, themselves?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its the hype, it does strange things to you. ^_^

Each to their own etc, some like this game, some like that, but really do they need to go on and on about it like some preacher trying to force their views on people?

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
Its the hype, it does strange things to you. ^_^

Each to their own etc, some like this game, some like that, but really do they need to go on and on about it like some preacher trying to force their views on people?

Don't think anyone is trying to force there view onto anyone, just expressing there views......passing time if you like :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Smid said:
Don't think anyone is trying to force there view onto anyone, just expressing there views......passing time if you like :)
So none of these are trying to convince people to move on to WoW? :p

Some random quotes from the other thread.

Just wanted to add 1 more thing, when playing WoW you can feel that the game is created for the player, for having fun. They have really made an effort to make the game enjoyable and fun to play and easy for new players to genre to enter it.
So what opened my eyes after 2,5 years and made me realize this ??
World of Warcraft, they've done everything right.
That's what I said to beginn with, Daoc is for sure a pile of shit as it is today

So am I wrong here? :)

Smid

Fledgling Freddie
Jaem- said:
So none of these are trying to convince people to move on to WoW? :p

Some random quotes from the other thread.

So am I wrong here? :)

I'm sorry to be the one who break the news, you are wrong. I can't say I care if all of you stay with daoc. There will be more then enough players in WoW.

Have a look at the server figures for US, that might give an indication.

What's sad is that Daoc had it all, PVP wise....and Mythic ruined it. Not for all of course, I'm only expressing my view here.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Well you´re clearly trying to convice people with it anyway :p

But like it´s a nice game, although if my gg on mid/pryd hadn´t split i would still be playing daoc i think. WoW pvp is seriously lacking something even if you play on a pvp server. And it doesn´t get better with alliance being so many more in general, even though most of them are noobs and get killed anyway. But the zerging destroys the fun.

Daoc pvp is still so much nicer then wow pvp even as mythic destroyed a lot, and personaly don´t think the new honorsystem and battle grounds gonna change that from what i see.

Most scary part about wow is the macro system though that could turn it all into who can make the best macro again. And that would be so fun to have to have a macro to compete withothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom