Thank You Widdy

B

Bondie

Hi all,

I thought i will say thank you to widdy for keeping the league together and making it a very interesting league. You have done it yourself widdy and you deserve a pat on a back :D

W

widdy

Thanks Bondie,I'm glad to know that some people actually appriciate all the work,I will endevour to keep the league running and make it more interesting as time goes by.

R

[RG]Cy@nide

Nah.....we all appreciate it Widdy.Good job under difficult circumstances.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Yeah you've done a good job Widdy but then without me the site wouldn't be so good.....but anyway.... ;)

Oh Bond you love "scoring points" wherever you can! :p

O

old.Napalm

Originally posted by Tempy_Incursion
Yeah you've done a good job Widdy but then without me the site wouldn't be so good.....but anyway.... ;)

Nice plug Dan ;).

Yeah well done Widdy, i've been keeping my eye on the league and you have done a good job. It's tough running a league.

Hey Bond, what happened to Alan?

W

widdy

lol now I realise why I don't play JK2 no more :D

got to admit though,it is nice being patted on the back but it's not just down to me.I may run the show setting up wise but BWEFL is definatly a team effort.

Without tempy we would definatly only have a news section on the website,I still don't know how to update the scores etc and without his help or knowledge I'd be stuck.

Bond has done one hell of a job,the amount of games he has done for me has been one hell of a major help.Some people give him a hard time but to me he's a damn fine admin.

Although Rabbit has only been back on the scene for a week or so he has helped alot with a few ideas for the restructuring element for next season.

TBH all the admins this season have helped in one way or another and everyone of them needs to be given a pat on the back.If it wasn'y for all of them there would be no league.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Hehe that sure is true, and thanks Widdy for the site comments.......which reminds me....quite a bit of development going on there ready for next season... :D

R

=RD=NEO

thx m8

Thx from all of us here at =Reservoir Dogs= were pleased bwefl is still going .... shame EFF died .. that league rocked too :)

=RD=MR.NEO

BAD BOYZ FOR LIFE!!

O

old.Napalm

Neo now you posted here I hope to see you on RD forums more often :p

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

LOL, Neo's dropped himself right in it!!

Hear-hear, well done to everyone involved with making this season a success!! But particularly to Widdy, who has had some shtick levelled at him during the course of getting things up and running.

Perhaps next season if I admin a match, i'll get round to uploading my demos as well.....in fact I have still got some from last season - can I put them up somewhere for perusal?

:p

T

Tempy_Incursion

Next season hopefully they can be upload to the BWEFL site itself if nowhere else....along with some other changes........:D

Users who are viewing this thread