What would you like to happen during the...........

W

widdy

What would you like............

to happen during the short break between CTF and 2v2 Disi?

I'm expecting it to be a break between 2-4 weeks to get things sorted so why don't we fill the gap.

Option 1.Clan Challenges.Clans mail another clan and challenge them to a match (then both clans mail me to sort out date and time) They play the match on a BWEFL server with a BWEFL admin watching over the match.This gives the opportunity to have revenge matches (try and get a clan back for a bad defeat you took) and gives Teams that were in different groups the opportunity to play each other.A Little bit of fun and practice for all.

Option 2.Admins v Clans.Your Clan Challenges a team made of BWEFL Admin's to a BWEFL CTF style match.Games will be played in the CTF mode on BWEFL servers with a BWEFL admin watching the match.Take revenge on us nasty admins who tell you what to do ;)

Option 3.Short Gladiator Tourney.Open to single competitors who played in BWEFL (even if your clan dropped out) All four BWEFL servers run the mod with a maximum of 12 players per server.1 admin watches over the match and the top three people who survive from these matches play against each other at the end of the night.If Gladiator was chosen then I would place another poll to find out which maps you would like to use out of these three.
Area51,Danger City or Padgarden.

Option 4.Nothing.Bit boring but at least it gives me the oportunity to screw my wife without being interupted :clap: lol

O

old.Rabbit

What I would like is skilled based groups for next round. Just my personal opinion.

Rabbit/waxweazel(Paddy)

W

widdy

lol they will be mate,this season was just to help get them sorted,I didn't want to be made out to look like I was saying something like "oh your clans in group 4 as your rubbish"

This way I can take the results and make groups up that are fairly even in skill.lol If i had just gone for skilled based this time around the likes of AKA,AOH and BC would of ended up in the lowest group together as I had no idea on thier skills.This way I know how good every team is and therefore I can do a better job next time.

With the things we have planned it's going to be about 6+ months before CTF starts up again anyway but skill based is definatly coming next time around.

O

old.Rabbit

Six months for next season ctf?
Maybe EF2 is about finished by then . ;)

Rabbit

T

Tempy_Incursion

So these forums DO support polls after all! :rolleyes:

Yeah hopefully it might be Rabbit also I reckon a Gladiator tourny might be popular..... :)

W

widdy

ah probably not 6 months,TBH it all depends on how much interest we get in the other types of matches we would like to set up.

yeah bloody had to edit three times tempy,I didn't have a clue what i was doing lol

T

[TBA]Cancer

Noooo, not any number of months, sooner sooner!

P.s. Please put us in a lower group this time, that one was insane!

W

widdy

well IMO it would get very boring very fast if we were to do CTF all the time.I know CTF is the main stay of eliteforce but there are other gametypes/mods that have quite a following as well and personally I would like to open up BWEFL to those clans that just play those mods.
Like I said the amount of time between 1 CTF season and the other really all depends on how much interest I get in these mods.

G

greendemon

6 months Widdy, and prolly half these clans won't exist m8!

IMO, if ur gonna do something skill based, it needs doing pretty quick, while these clans are still around, and their skills are what they are.

A few months down the line, and any info gathered from this season will be irrelevant.

This has been a fairly quick season. Would it not be possible to continue with the clans you have, reshuffle the Divisions accordingly, and launch straight into the next season?

I realize you've had a few resource problems etc, but it seems to me that now it is up and running, and we are all into the swing of it, it's going to end?

W

widdy

good points GD and on that note the 2v2 disi will be resheduled and a new CTF season will be done sooner than originally planned.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Yeah I agree with GD, EF needs BWEFL to help keep life in it, maybe if there's still interest during the next season then maybe we could do it then perhaps? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom