Thanks to All

G

greendemon

A big Thankyou from Clan-MCP to BW and all the Admins and others who organized Season one.

We've certainly enjoyed it, and we've had a chance to meet some new Clans.

If we can help in any way on Season 2, let me know.

O

old.[tf]alan

tf would like to say thxs aswell
gg to mcp
(can i come a adamril)

D

[DAD]Monty73

ditto from [DAD]. The season was fun and hopefully season 2 will not be far off :D. Big thanx to the Admins and organisers for helping along Elite Force! :clap: Its a great game and with people like you supporting it we should be playing for a long time yet! If I can be of any assistance next season let me know!

GG's to all the clans we played! Looking forward to our next matches in season 2

O

old.Napalm

Yep same from =RD= also, gg to all the clans and well done to all the admin type people.

O

old.Ping^Spike

Originally posted by [tf]alan
(can i come a adamril)

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA !

No.

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by Ping^Spike

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA !

No.

lol ahh please let him I would for sure want to see a demo from that match, hehe I know Alan an admin for CCC vs X hehe yes hehe;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom