TG raids again

B

boomeruk

is that 6pm gmt? BST? hope so else i'll be in work... along with most of the other uk players :(

pah to 9-5... why cant employers make daoc players work flexitime :D

W

werewolf

ugh its 16:00 gmt and no i didnt make the time its a original time used for uhmseveral hunts cause the hunts lasts like 5-6 hours and ppl wana go sleep too

B

boomeruk

ahhh well, spose i'll have to wait till the next big hunt, thats done in uk timezones, to accomidate uk people, on a uk server :(

anyone know of any?

M

myrte

Ok, how are the rules for lotto for this raid then? As far as I understood it goes like:

1. No modifiers from past raids will be used as only shanks has access to them.
2. People who don't get an item will be listed and that list will be passed to shanks. He will add the usual +10 mod to those unlucky attendees as normal.

Is this is corret? If so, another question:

What happenes to the modifier of people who actually get an item? Will they loose their modifier?

C

Cush

Re: Friday raid still on at normal time

Originally posted by shanks
Ok, Werewolf/Keltorak pmed me on irc and since noone else have done it im giving him a chance to hold modifier

H

hrorvaig

The raid is moved from 17:00cet to 18:00cet ...

B

boomeruk

if you delay it an extra 20 miniutes it would allow a lot more ppl enough time to get home from work ;D

B

boomeruk

well, can get me and my misus to hagall by bout 20 past 5GMT if we leg it.... hope so, really wanna go :)

S

shanks

Modifier noted down more or less from last raid, lots of sloppy wrongs and so on from that raid due to "distracting factors" but modifier seems ok.

As it is now, sunday raids are simply not working out numberwise. 80 people isnt only unnecesary, it's a downright pest. So some reorganisation of who gets to come is in order. Friday raids have always been smaller and run more smoothly so they can contiune the way they are now. I have gotten a few ideas from friends on how to solve issues with overcrowded raids and also the question of alt records of all the participants, now it's just a matter of takeing it from the "oh so overused sketchbook" and into practise.

On a more joyful note, time for the relotto draws near. The lotto will be held on Thursday the 14th 19:00(CET) on the exotic location of the small island south of svasud faste (birk spawn point).

Map

A relotto has slightly different rules then normal raids, namely theres no mod penalty nor pro's. This system is in need off reworking since raids have grown bigger then I could ever excpected and it's far too easy to get your hands on good loot with this method. One item per head on stated class. This should atleast lower the number. That said, I can go on to state that this will be the last lotto with current rules. So what are we lottoing for then? Well, this:

Vault 1

Vault 2

Vault 3

Vault 4

Vault 5

Vault 6

All items stats with a few exceptions can be found at: http://www.doofyfuel.com/glacier.html

Those exceptions are:

Vault 2

Fervents Defender's Choker
Necklace
Queen drop
Not equipable without full TG class set
Dex 21, Spririt 10%, Matter 10%, Crush 10%
Health Regen 6

Vault 3

Woven Ice Queen Crown
Cloth Crown
Queen drop
Hits 64, Thrust 9%, Piety 24, Dex 24
Cold DD 95

Alrighty then!

S

Sarnat

I couldn't Find the Tuscarian Cloak on the doofyfuel site... Possibly con/dex combination?

S

shanks

Tuscarian Cloak
Hits 48, Strength 21, Piety 22, Body 8%

Sorry, missed it, feel free to report any other missing stats.

O

old.Hellskor

what happens if no one but one who already got an item is interested in a 'left over' item ?

M

myrte

Sorry, but I havent understood the rules for the relotto yet: I have been on 4 raids, always rolling for my skald and got one item so far (so three raids with no luck). So am I allowed to take part in the relotto or not?

S

Solid

Myrte has a good poitn Shanks, how do you decide who can and cannot roll?

I have been on a solitary TG raid since reactivating my account at 1.62, am I allowed to roll for anything? Would appreciate soem clarity on the whole loot thing if poss. (and some of us have jobs and cannot idle on irc, so a post would be apreciated, or a web link)

S

shanks

Everyone that has been on the raids and gotten loot or not. Once or on all of them does no difference, that's why I added that it needs looking up to. Some sort of alb/pryd light handling of leftovers might be in place.

The way we have done it before is that we lottoed the items twice on the relotto. First we lotto everything, then we let the guys change there claimed char(50 alt) for the lotto, then do it again. It works much like a raid but with the chance to change char.

S

shanks

In the middle of relotto my isp shuts down for about a hour, we will have to do the rest at another time sometime next week most likely.

Last thing that happend was that I was going to hand over the crown to Asoc. Pm me ingame for pickup.

S

Sarnat

I think you did it on purpose!!!111oneonetwo

I ask you about it on IRC and you LD again! Just trying to keep it for yourself!!!11

M

Marcus75

At least I, probably some more too, got screenshots on /cg who so that we can recreate those that actually was there. That is if you(Fetstryk) intend to keep the people that was in the current re-lotto. Gonna post it during tomorrow evening.

T

Tesla Monkor

I hope so. Isn't there a regular TG raid on Friday and Sunday? :)

L

lissandra

Originally posted by Marcus75
At least I, probably some more too, got screenshots on /cg who so that we can recreate those that actually was there. That is if you(Fetstryk) intend to keep the people that was in the current re-lotto. Gonna post it during tomorrow evening.

And why on earth would u exclude the ones that wanted to go on the lotto but couldnt?

B

boomeruk

Everyone that has been on the raids and gotten loot or not. Once or on all of them does no difference, that's why I added that it needs looking up to. Some sort of alb/pryd light handling of leftovers might be in place.

so even though ive only been on 1 raid, and had 1 item, i can still come along for the relotto?

S

Solid

Marcus75 your trying to exclude people that have been on past FFA raids but for whatever reason could not attend yesterday (I myself couldnt attend the re-lotto).

The whole point of the re-lotto is to alocate loot to people tht have been on FFA raids in the past, NOT to ONLY alocate it to those that were able to show for yesterdays lotto.

Anyway, when is the re-lotto going to be completed? i would like to make sure i set time aside to come this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom