TG raids again

S

shanks

Well might aswell make it weekly. Times for those that dont know are 18:00CET Friday and 17:00CET Sunday. Some people have earned a +30 modifer this time so watch out.

* You have to be level 50 in order to roll for loot

* In order to take part in the lotto, you have to remain for it - ie you can't log during the raid if you expect to take part of the lotto. Also you have to be at the same place as the rest of the raid, usually TG entrance. If you get any problems during raid and cant produce a char there it's not my problem. Noone is to roll for anybody else then themselves. I let someone do it last time but it will not be repeated. This is not questionable.

* When lottoing, the raid leader (normally me, but might differ at times) will decide which classes are allowed to lotto for an item if it's not class specific; no amount of moaning will change this

* When lottoing, /random 100 will be used select the lucky winner

* If you participate on a raid up till the lotto and don't win anything, you will be allowed to add +10 to your roll on the next raid (and so on until you actually win something); the modifiers will be noted down in an Excel DB by the raid leaders

* If you have to log early, or go LD, the raid leader might add a +5 modifier for your rolls on the next raid; note that this is up to the discretion of the raid leader

* You may roll for alts, IF 1) your alt is also level 50 and 2) you notify the raid leader prior to entering TG that you intend to roll for this character; note that you may not roll for drops for your present class if you elect to do this

* Follow the raid leader's directives at all times - if you can't abide by what he tells you, you shouldn't come.

* You may not sell loot you win by lottoing - if you find that you don't actually need an item you've won, return it to the raid leader. If you opt to sell it you will be banned from future raids.

* You may only win one drop per raid session - think about what you want before lottoing

* You may only lotto for an item your character is specced for - in other words your Berserker may not lotto for a twohander "for the looks" or any other reason. You lotto for your stated chars current spec, hence if your a Berserker going 2h after the patch you will have to raid for a 2h after the patch. Same goes for everyone, you cant lotto for a item you cant use now. What goes is decided by the raidleader.

* Make sure that you're in the CG - attendance lists are made based on who's in it

* Do not use anon - if you're found to be on anon you won't be accredited a modifier for future raids

Regarding the rest of the TG loot, im leaning more too lottoing it out at a set time instead of the system our counterparts on albion is using. Mostly because the amount of modifier points is much lower here because there has been much fewer raids using the modifier system.

Below is a list of all the drops I have vaulted:

Armorparts:

Foe Hammer's Boots Chain Boots 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) sword:3 crus:9% heat:9% matt:7% [Thane only] x2

Brittlebone Sleeves Cloth Sleeves 51 AF:51 100%/+35% (35) CON:22 PIE:22 HIT:60 darkn:3 Tuscaran Glacier [Bonedancer only]

Runed Tuscarian Boots Cloth Boots 51 AF:51 100%/+35% (35) runec:3 thru:9% ener:9% spir:7% [Runemaster only]

Tuscarian Discordant Leggings Chain Leggings 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) CON:21 battl:3 hamme:3 cold:10% [Skald only]

Tuscarian Clan Boots Studded Boots 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) left:3 crus:8% slas:8% thru:9% [Berserker only]

Tuscarian Bloodforged Leggings Chain Leggings 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) DEX:30 HIT:40 hamme:3 sword:3 [Warrior only] x2

Tuscarian Discordant Boots Chain Boots 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) DEX:18 HIT:40 slas:9% body:9% [Skald only]

Wintery Seeker's Sleeves Studded Sleeves 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) DEX:22 QUI:22 HIT:60 compo:3 [Hunter only]

Tuscarian Oracle Crown Chain Helmet 51 AF:102 100%/+35% (35) CON:24 HIT:48 mendi:3 thru:9% [Shaman only]

All above mentioned armorparts have either cold or spirit DD's.

Staffs

Tuscarian Bonesplitters Staff Staff 51 DPS:16.5 Dly:5 100%/+35% (35) PIE:33 POW:13 darkn:50 bonearmy:50 [Bonedancer only] x2

Tuscarian Bonewalkers staffStaff 51 DPS:16.5 Dly:5 100%/+35% (35) PIE:33 POW:13 summo:50 bonearmy:50 [Bonedancer only]

Tuscarian Soul-wrenchers Staff Staff 51 DPS:16.5 Dly:5 100%/+35% (35) PIE:33 POW:13 suppr:50 summo:50 [Spiritmaster only]

All above mentioned staffs have 10 DD charges each, dvelve is 331 and damage type is cold.

Weapons:

Seething Frostbound Sword 1Handed Sword 51 DPS:16.5 Dly:3.9 100%/+35% (35) STR:22 PIE:15 sword:4 parry:4 [Thane rolleable] x2 5DPS damage shield procc

Seething Frostbound Hammer 1Handed Hammer 51 DPS:16.5 Dly:3.7 100%/+35% (35) HIT:48 POW:8 hamme:4 crus:8% 95 cold DD procc [Thane rollable]

Dreaded Frostbound Fang Fist Weapon 51 Thrust DPS:16.5 Dly:3.2 100%/+35% (35) CON:22 hands:4 parry:4 ener:6% 65 lifetap procc

Frozen Moon Claw Fist Weapon 51 Slash DPS:16.5 Dly:2.7 100%/+35% (35) QUI:22 HIT:40 hands:4 parry:4 Cold 95DD

No dyes since the are lottoed out at raids without modifers. No tincuteres because... well.... they simply dont drop.

Thought I should post just so you guys can check out if you want anything before the lotto. Regarding when the lotto will take place, I dont have a time set yet but will decide when based upon how much unclaimed drops we get the two coming raids.

D

DocWolfe

n1 posting raid times on public forums

S

shanks

Originally posted by DocWolfe
n1 posting raid times on public forums

Yib, the unguilded folks are your biggest threat incase of relic raiding arent they.

O

old.Hellskor

<shrug>

Albs try a prime-time raid once a year.

And if I didn't mis-read the forum, they tried this years raid already.

C

Cami

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
<shrug>

Albs try a prime-time raid once a year.

And if I didn't mis-read the forum, they tried this years raid already.

:clap:

N

Nonnier

great fun on sunday, will try and make it this week :)

M

Marcus75

I will be there as usual. A few questions about the rules tho;

Are you allowed to trade the drops you get with others in Midgard?

Will it be possible in the future to be "late" and still roll for loot?

A

atos

Im not gona roll for anything else then ticktures and my own 2h dragon shadow hammer even if i have to get 90+ modifiers!

So you might as well avoid rolling :p

btw shanks really nice someone takes the time to arrsnge these stuff in mid nowadays mid is way to anti pve :(

S

shanks

Originally posted by Marcus75
I will be there as usual. A few questions about the rules tho;

Are you allowed to trade the drops you get with others in Midgard?

Will it be possible in the future to be "late" and still roll for loot?

Tradeing = selling = ban

No, be there for lotto or accept your modifier and better luck next time.

S

Solid

sounds liek something I may turn up for.

Come back to DAoC just for T drops till 1.62 goes live, hmm interesting :D

S

shanks

Originally posted by Solid
sounds liek something I may turn up for.

Come back to DAoC just for T drops till 1.62 goes live, hmm interesting :D

:p

You know your welcome hun :)

S

shanks

And just realized what marcus was asking, there has been a few times when people come a half hour late and still get to roll. These case's are judged invidually, I will certainly consider it if im told in advance but dont depend on that you can. Does that answer your question?

S

Sharma

Ill be there, wanna lay my hands on a nice LA main hand wep OR the clan hauberk ;)

S

shanks

Originally posted by sharma
Ill be there, wanna lay my hands on a nice LA main hand wep OR the clan hauberk ;)

NEVER EVER do I wanna see steinvors axe on a valkyn. :(

K

kjel

Dear gods, don't tell me I have to do all that running again... ;)

S

shanks

Originally posted by kjel
Dear gods, don't tell me I have to do all that running again... ;)

You missed a icelord last time Kjel! xDDD

(No worries mostly hunter drops from him anyway)

I have spent this morning converting my rather messy notepad using system to a excel DB. And I would like to remind everyone that it's always good to remind me that you have attended previous raids when asked and if so on which char.

(bump)

S

shanks

Sharma is hereby banned from further raids!

(Not really, but he sucks)

:x

N

n00b 79

lmao

Fyi i love shanks

Edit: she turns me on when she is bossy on the raids :X

K

knackor(MID)

i would like to come on sunday,try and get my hands on a Lord of Niflheim staff ^_^ or any other armour that would be good for a sup/dark sm ;x

S

shanks

Going away for a week now, should be back monday. Gave the modifiers to kjel yesterday so he might fix another raid.

Cya!

K

kjel

Yep, running one today, this is just bumping the rules up.

W

Wij

ooh - can i come one week ? :)

I have a lvl 50 somewhere. Probably lost in SI lands and still in HH :)

*wave at sol*

S

saijan_WarLord

Originally posted by shanks
NEVER EVER do I wanna see steinvors axe on a valkyn. :(

Fine, lets put it in a dwarf hand then ;)

S

Sarnat

There was a raid on sunday but due to Kjel not showing up it was a smallish one. Only 24 people but we managed to kill council+agmundr and then we decided to quit because of a wipe.

Got some quality stuff though, Hord's Braided Belt and Ozur's Skull Ring and 1 reactive mending tincture.

S

shanks

I am aware of the raid and just to clarify you wont be given any modifiers from the last raid (kjel's no show raid). Because only me and Kjel at this point have the modifiers only we can give the proper modifiers on raids. Therefore I would like anyone that feels like they could lead a raid to pm me ingame or contact me on irc in #daoc.prydwen on qnet under the handle shanks- and you will be tried for the task.

On another note, the relotto of the left-over items from earlier raids will be relottoed this week. I havent set a date yet but will do so today or tomorrow. The lotto will not use the modifier system. Noone will have +xx anything and there will be no participation modifiers added. More details about the actual lotto later.

A list of the items in question will be posted tomorrow when I have received the drops from the last raid. The drops consist mostly of armor parts, one interesting piece being a shammy crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom