TG Icy War Greave ! Auction

C

Carlos Bananos

i have all mp items, i have spare money, but i woudn't spend more than 3-4p on that, even if i did have a savage :rolleyes:

G

Garh Khartari

Maybe you just explained why you wouldn't. :)
I got an idea, whether its a great idea or won't work well at all I can't tell yet.

One thing is for sure though, I think my savage is fun playing - And I don't mind paying the price it takes to get the items I want for him.

T

Thg Gork

maybe i should get one of those didnt know the worth when i had it in wault for 3 days :)

M

mots

Oki Gratz Garh Khartari and omg at the price never thought It would go that high.

Contact me in game.

Grymma, Sagna, Fusse, Oxymoron or Oxymorina =)

Ill look for you to.

Auction is over and thanks all that have bidded.

And thanks for a nice birthday gift =) Since today is my birthday =))

E

Exiled

hippy birthday, well middy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

G

Garh Khartari

Is it just me, or are you in the wrong forum? :)
And to comment on your post above...

I can hardly see how special rare drops can affects the game economies in a bad way. IMO there are things MUCH more damaging than paying a high price for a weapon like this.

If you were concerned about game economy you should start pointing fingers at powercrafters selling 99% items for near material price to random people.

<Shows off his nice new blue h2h weapon... oh feck how do I put this on?!? - WHAT! Savage only?>
:hat:

G

Gurthaur

hehe. :D

Have to say thats a crazy price for a weapon.

<hides under the bed and prays no item he wants will be that expensive>

M

mots

Originally posted by Exiled
hippy birthday, well middy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuu

My upcoming sb will only hug you =) Grymma wubs Mighty

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Exiled
(oh btw im lurking in your forum cause you guys dont interbitch in the same realm :clap: )

thats why :) and :lub: SB's

A

Arnor

ok, now someone tell me why this is worth 8p please, is it really only the lifetap?

S

scrow2

I wanted it for the lifetab yes...and a bit for the looks :)

O

old.Xarr

If you look at the time it takes to farm 8P (I'd say about 2 good night sessions in DF or maybe even less) and see where this item drops (off some tough mob in TG) the price really isn't that high.

E

Exiled

... you can make 8pl in two nights now ? how.........

G

Garh Khartari

Tuscaran Icy War Greave

Discussion Thread
Response (CS) 04/29/2003 10:32 AM
Hello,

I have checked on your item and it has the proper stas on it, +4 H2H, +15 Constitution, +15 Quickness and +6% Matter Resistance.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Customer (Me) 04/28/2003 11:45 PM
Hello,
I aquired a weapon called Tuscaran Icy War Greave a while ago, before I bought this I was informed that this weapon would be improved in one of the coming patches (1.58).
I read the patch notes 1.58 from 'Epic Dungeon Item Notes' that 'Many items received increased bonuses.", and from what I heard from US servers the bonus were to be retroactive, and thus also affect the weapon in my possesion.

However when I looked at the weapon now after the new patch, I realised only the dps had been improved.. and not also the stats which I had hoped for.

I'm just wondering if thats how it should be, or if its something thats meant to be changed at a later time?
Because my whole suit of armor and weapon has wrong stats on now, and it cost me many hours of blood, sweat and tears to get. :(
I do realise it was stupid of me to assume it was improved, but thats what I was told, and thought I read from the patch notes.

The stats on it now are +4 H2H, +15 Constitution, +15 Quickness and +6% Matter Resistance.

What I thought it would be were +4 H2H, +22 Constitution, +22 Quickness and +6% Matter Resistance.

The item in question is on my character called Ozaag in Midgard on the server Excalibur.

Thanks for your time

/me goes to kill the person that posted the false stats on La Librarie..
Ah well, guess theres a way to fix it. however expensive it may be. :D

<shakes head at duact for providing inaccurate information in an auction> ;)

R

redknapp

Firstly,

Owned 3 times (a lady)

Secondly,

This is gods way of punishing you for leaving me on a lair list all day :D

Thirdly,

Next time he is gonna take yer willy, givf group k?

G

Garh Khartari

hehe
I never heard you ask for the list so you could start up a new group? :D
But its alright, I guess I'll just have to sacrifice the cool looks and particle effects of the greave for a dropped Lifedrain weaponproc from TG I can put on a crafted weapon instead.

It will all work out, guess I'll just have to live with being 7 con & 7 quickness from cap a while. =)

C

-chancer-

owch at 8 plat lost then

unlucky garh m8
u never know in a few patches time the stats might rise (hopes)

M

mots

Well my link shows the upgrade in 1.60 and its exactly as rightnow states...

G

Garh Khartari

I wouldn't say lost Chancer.
The price I paid was well worth it IMO, I should just have based my template on the correct stats thats all. :D

Solution is just to run around with -7 con, -7 quickness, until I get my hands on a dropped lifedrain weaponproc from TG to put on a weapon I make with the "correct" stats on.

In that case all I will have lost is teh cool graphics it has, but I've never been a big fan of that soo I can live without it. =)

And mots I know, it myself my own fault entirely.

C

-chancer-

Originally posted by Garh Khartari
I wouldn't say lost Chancer.
The price I paid was well worth it IMO, I should just have based my template on the correct stats thats all. :D

Solution is just to run around with -7 con, -7 quickness, until I get my hands on a dropped lifedrain weaponproc from TG to put on a weapon I make with the "correct" stats on.

In that case all I will have lost is teh cool graphics it has, but I've never been a big fan of that soo I can live without it. =)

And mots I know, it myself my own fault entirely.

carnt Alchamists put partical effects on weapons in some patch somtime?

Users who are viewing this thread