to tg or not to tg that be the question

R

raithian

ok i have been consistantly bugs about runing new tg raids (my record so far is 43 tg raids 1523 tgdrops)

with the woodstock event postponed dues to lack of auctioning drops i have decided i will run a few to get drops for that event as it is a gm from my guild who is runing it and i gave him my word id help him get things here is the rules i will use as and when i start them again

as it stands the first tg raid will be on wednessday 17 dec at 19:00 cet hagall

tg raid tg rules

lotto rules

all items colected with be numbered and placed into 2 groups

items group 1 will be wepons arms legs jewels and procs all will be numbered 1-??

items group 2 will be stones gloves boots helms all will be numbered??-??(starting where g1 ends)

lotto

lotto lvls for each round lvls are set as follow
round 1 lvl 48+ and any char nominated by seers//mystics on raid
round 2 will be for any char an acc owner on raid has thats lvl 48+
round 3 a free for all take what u can use if u can use

item group 1 will be intraduced into round 1 of lotto
items group 2 will be intraduced into round 2 of lotto with any items left from round 1

raid rules
raids will start at 7 pm cet from hagall all groups must be in tg ny 7:30 cet 6:30 gmt

raid will last untill aprox 12:00 cet 4 hours followed by lotto to enter lotto you must stay till raid is finished at that point if u must log you inform me raid

leader your class and wepon spec and who will vote for you failer to do so will mean u will not enter lotto

you will recive 1 vote per round once you win an item you leave cg and goto bed if you fail to win then you wait at the area you are told to wait at (

anyone trying to cheat the system will be removed from cg and blocked from taking part in any future raids

as all items will be number at the start of the lotto 1 person will random ???( number of drops that numbered item will be with held from lotto and

handed to whoodoo for the midstock event at what ever date whoodoo decides he has enought drops for a decent auction

unlike some raid leaders i dont belive in claiming a drop EVERY raid that to me is pure 100% greed especial if thay fail to nominat and pick the best

drops all the time i will how ever take part in lotto with every one els but with a + 20 so if i random 100 and get 50 it will be 50+ 20 = 70 that will be

my only reward for runing the tg raid and it will allways be for a drop i can use on a char i have lvl 50

on a side not anyone who deliberatly misbehaves or refuses to follow any and all instructions will be instantly remove from cg and will not take part in

lotto i dont give a dam if its on the last mob before lotto you piss about you get removed easy soloution listen and obay( orders will not be spamed out

every 5 secs like with other raids thay will be clear and precicive instructions

EVERY drop including mob remains WILL be handed in for lotto failer to do so will result in the raid standing about waiting it will not continue untill all drops handed in

NO one other than mystics and seers can nominate an alt and once first drop is handed in no more nominations will be taken.

frankly i dont care if this raid goes ahead or not as i have the cash to buy anything i need but i belive in the woodstock event and this raids aim is to suport that so post yea or nay here

L

lawless

Just a question, how many groups will it be? any limit?

R

riv

hope there's a people limit- imo the best raids are the ones where everyone is rewarded for their participation, i.e. we all get an item.

no objections to your +20 roll, especially since you're not claiming an item.

all seems fair.

count me in.

R

raithian

well as for group max if the farmers leave tg alone before the raid 6 fg can kill all but king and queen and get qabout 50-60 drops.

8 fg can kill king and queen but means some ppl maynot get a drop and king and queen raids take longer (30-45 mins for queen alone).

6 fg and im happy 8 fg and ppl must realise that soeone will o home empty so 7 fg ideal for a drop each 8 fg max

Z

zwiff

40pac 36mend healer rdy for combat!!!

Rolling for a lvl 50 berserker ( wohoo )

X

Xmi

Rules seem fair :)

Count me in please !!

- I am after the Hjalmar's Quiver for my 50 template - if anyone has one they don't want, please PM me in game, ta...

O

otrov

Otrov lvl 48 savage Ready to rumble!

Elda lvl 48 (now in Lair) More then ready to rumble!

L

lawless

raithian - hope its ok to come with a GG, if so sing "bloodarrow" up.. ;)

E

elewyth

and can we please..just for once have no whiners..no bitching.. just turn up and have fun...if you feel a bitch comming on dont come..i dont wanna hear about it... if you dont like it dont come.. his raid his rules... he's in charge..end of.

R

raithian

this is open anyone can come anty gg are welcome i will not set a min or max for this raid lets just have a fun night killing big bad mobs and see how it goes.
with the up and coming 1.64/1.65 patches farmers will be a thing of the past so it is my intention to get a few ppl who agree with these rules and ask them to run at least 1 raid per week on set days so tg is use as much as posible.

so again there si no max number of groups for this raid how ever once we have patched i will post a skedual of set raids on set days with the raid leaders name and ask mids to post what days thay can take a gg

L

lawless

Ok, thx ;) we will then come as a group, and we do it for fun aswell ;)

L

lawless

Thx for a well done raid, didnt last so long due to "farming sm's" (death to u) we got quite far with those who stayed to the end.

Good Job everyone

O

otrov

Yeah was my first, thx alot was a great experience

X

Xmi

Aye considering the place was either sm farmed (or the timer bugged as some had suggested) a very good raid, thanks Raithian !!

R

raithian

it was farmed i found out who farmed it as well and have tryed to ask them why thay farm before a public raid but not even im that rude to post there reply here.
as to if ill do another one im not very sure yet i may wait untill sm focus gets nerfed and just concentrate on 6 fg dr runing thro them as practice rdy for 1.64 and new dr items that i personaly would sell my x gf for

S

shaiel

I'm sure we all know why people go out of their way to cockblock your raids.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by shaiel
I'm sure we all know why people go out of their way to cockblock your raids.

Would you be so kind as to explain it to those of us that don't?

C

chronictank

thye dont like him :p
Simple as that

Kinda petty & childish tho :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom