Brite said:
well its glad to know how you feel

anyway im going to go.... hmm... wash my hair

anyways ring childine its 0800 1111 im sure they will care

going to rinse your BD's arse beard? :p

Brite

Banned
Dook said:
Yes, because you didn't care enough to reply to this post..

..Oh, wait...

Stop posting now please :<

dook will you marry me

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
hmm brite m8y, i just wudnt continue to post now :)

no offence but dook is kinda making you look stupid..and your replies arnt helping the situation...lets maybe just leave it?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
ive started playing BD because:
1. im tired of getting interupted, because i dont fancy spending months in toa i get interupted easily....

So you start the class doing that EXACTLY back to everyone ?

4. i enjoy soloing, as debuff runie i could do this to an extent, with shammy i can do this (though lack of QC is death vs archers :p ) so i wanted to play a class i can solo with, at first i tried hunter to solo with and well..... thats a different story ;)

IF you enjoy soloing I bet you enjoy an honest fight. And tbh I cant imagine many classes having an honest fight with a Bonedancer 1 vs 1.

No matter how you turn and twist it; supp.bonedancer is nothing but ultimate interrupt and greaving machine. I wish the insta LT didnt interrupt or had its range reduced to 500-700 (pref.both) but i know Mythic doesnt give a shit about fair, honest or balanced.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

well i wish alot of things

i wish theurgist pets didnt chain stun
i wish infils wouldnt kill my hunter (and all my other chars now that i think about it :p ) really quickly
i enjoy honest fights yes, BUT i dont think ive had an honest fight for over a year now, people want every advantage they can get, if you hibs wanted an honest fight would you use GP??? would you kill all those mid random groups that stand about 0.0001% chance of winning against you? would albs use BoF? would mids use savages?

im sick and tired of playing the "honest" characters since every class ive played i get spattered either because i havent got 10 artifacts, im not in an opted group or because im outnumbered, i enjoy good fights yes, thats why im gonna solo, thats why your hib groups will still kill me 8vs1, and i wont moan about it (much :p ), 8vs1 is very fair but you kill me for rp not for fun and i understand since i would probably do the same in your situation, im not out to cause grievance to anyone, im out to have fun and the way i see it the only caster mid has that combines damage and survivability (solo that is) is the bonedancer.

you might say "but this is a group game". sure i dont mind grouping but grouping tends to be very routine, doing the same over and over again (ie you either win a fight easily (alb random ;) ) or you get whiped clean and quickly (vs opted :p ), wheras solo every fight i have is random, i havent done a huge amount of rvr recently since i usually prefered soloing in HW or odins, now those zones are empty and yes ive tried soloing in emain and thats whats led to this rant, sorry for going on abit :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
errr just realised i went very off topic in my post hehe i guess ive been eating too much cheese :m00:

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
I dont see whats wrong with my post...

"its just obvious the developers all play alb stealthers"

"I'd like to see mythic nerf anything BUT mid beacuse guys, your a joke"

This is what is obviously wrong, but this is only the tip of the iceberg, there's much more in your posts that is only implied.

An appeal to the emotional rather than the rational, views tainted through a us/them filter ('us' being vastly superior to 'them' of course, which will be the drive of most posts), both ways I mostly associate with (too) young people or, erm, yanks, and both I despise, even though I'm guilty of it sometimes like everyone else.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
young people or, erm, yanks, and both I despise, even though I'm guilty of it sometimes like everyone else.

you despise young people? :p

Casbardh

Loyal Freddie
I think this post aptly shows that the only good Hibernian/Midgardian is a DEAD ONE, then they cant complain about "Superior" numbers when they die to them.

<cheers inordinately>

jnh

Loyal Freddie
imo why whine about realms not sticking to a fotm fg and coming out now and then to wtfpwn-ing you instead? theres nothing that says people are not allowed to zerg, nothing forcing no more than 8 people from a realm in to a specific area of emain or any other place in the frontiers, so how the hell can you complain about it? ok, people cheating, yeah, thats crap and against the CoC so go bitch about them... but people coming out in force? big deal, they wanted to clean people up from a certain area and then keep them away from it for a while. every realm does it. dont like it? dont rvr.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
You laugh spammed me while i passed though mmg

i tell all the stealthers ive seen around to kill some retard little NS near mmg

they kill you

i give you some of your own medicine

you cry like a baby beacuse you dont like the same treatment you give

you pull your head out from your own ass... and remember to tell me which is which

EDIT: I only came on here beacuse i knew you would cry about being zerged etc... so predictable

Says the Bonedancer ^^
I think Bonedancers shouldn't be allowed to create posts
Brite, you got boned..same wave length

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
you despise young people? :p

Ooops, could be taken that way indeed.

I despise overwhelming emotional and egocentric ways on grown up people :)

(really meant children too when saying young people but didn't want to be too insulting).

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
Btw Ormorof, why not play your spiritmaster when you feel like soloing ? I mean, you don't have speed and that sure can make soloing tedious but then your BD doesn't have that either, and apart from that, your SM should have a fair shot at people while being quite a bit more interesting to play.

As for your shammy and archers, maybe get Ichor and DD charges on your gear ? Would help load.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Equendil said:
Btw Ormorof, why not play your spiritmaster when you feel like soloing ? I mean, you don't have speed and that sure can make soloing tedious but then your BD doesn't have that either, and apart from that, your SM should have a fair shot at people while being quite a bit more interesting to play.

As for your shammy and archers, maybe get Ichor and DD charges on your gear ? Would help load.

i have ichor but it doesnt do much good against rapid fire :p

i dont play my sm because of interupts as i mentioned, its damn annoying being interupted every time anything farts in your general direction and with no MoC.... :p

might respec to dark though, will have to see :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
tbh a bonedancer is the only class (Non stealther) that could survive passing the MMG in emain, also when played in a group it is a challenging and entertaining class(while playing in a high RR group, you can interupt 2 or 3 people at a time, keep both clerics occupied, insta DD the sorc before he can cast mez etc. Playing mid i'd be tempted to run one now with all the fotm groups running around emain atm)

Can't really blame him for playing it as a solo class ^^

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
Why not people play what class they want to?
And for the whine, you all whine all the time on this forum ( more or less ) but as soon as a BD says something it's like LETS ALL PICK ON HIM!
Then u all have some perverted competition on who will post the "best" comment on his choise of character etc. We can't all think alike but if ure just gonna say something stupid keep it to ureself.

Im sure this wont change anything...
Just pretty sick if u ask me that u guys behave like this, i thought Daoc had mature players but i guess i was wrong.

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
arf sorry bout the bad english but hope u all understand what i mean :/

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with what Ormorof says

Ormorof said:

Im sick and tired of playing the "honest" characters since every class ive played i get spattered either because i havent got 10 artifacts, im not in an opted group or because im outnumbered, i enjoy good fights yes, thats why im gonna solo.

And also, Brite is a good guy, always helpful with ideas and suggestions.

And to all those albs out there, see ya tomorrow when Im gonna kill you. And Fokias, bring your 5-6 albs friends as well so I can dance on your corpse again.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Heheyougotboned said:
Ormorof said:

Im sick and tired of playing the "honest" characters since every class ive played i get spattered either because i havent got 10 artifacts, im not in an opted group or because im outnumbered, i enjoy good fights yes, thats why im gonna solo.

And also, Brite is a good guy, always helpful with ideas and suggestions.

And to all those albs out there, see ya tomorrow when Im gonna kill you. And Fokias, bring your 5-6 albs friends as well so I can dance on your corpse again.

fokias > you tbh

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Heheyougotboned, if you want to solo, why do I keep seeing you in the middle of zergs?

Beasly

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ BriteUK

You can say minstrels are over powered but anyone who actually believes it either doesn't play or is a moron.

Eroa

Banned
DaggerElivager said:
hmm brite m8y, i just wudnt continue to post now :)

no offence but dook is kinda making you look stupid..and your replies arnt helping the situation...lets maybe just leave it?

What do you mean with Dook making him/her/it look stupid?

He looked stupid way before this thread even started.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Ormorof said:
i have ichor but it doesnt do much good against rapid fire :p

i dont play my sm because of interupts as i mentioned, its damn annoying being interupted every time anything farts in your general direction and with no MoC.... :p

might respec to dark though, will have to see :p

A guildy of mine just respecced 47 dark 25 supp Sm and he just never shuts up about it (Spirillan).

He has capped his dex tho which gives him an insane cast speed.

I am just waiting til my runey can join him for some grouping. Dark SM / Dark RM/ Rc RM debuff hell :D

M

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
you call that a zerg? That aint a zerg tbh.

sshot214.jpg

THAT, is a zerg oke.

Ohh thats look like emain mmg on excalibur today :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Beasly said:
lol @ BriteUK

You can say minstrels are over powered but anyone who actually believes it either doesn't play or is a moron.

minstrel is only overpowered in certain situations :p

but that can be said about most classes tbh :p

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
"We went to Albion and found Albs.............."

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i dont understand these thread and other thread like em on the rvr section u know.. sometimes they saying labs are zerging.. others saying.. they aint coming out to play to defend keeps.

what is it u want?

u WANT a zerg at you in emain? u want peeps to defend keeps? coz that is what is gonna happen if u keep this crap up.. eventually.

then u can whine.. have my permission :p haha

like u dont do it yourselves...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
tetsue said:
Im sure this wont change anything...
Just pretty sick if u ask me that u guys behave like this, i thought Daoc had mature players but i guess i was wrong.

is the initial post on a mature level? :p

besides its just brite, not all bds are being whined at (with the exception of heheyougotboned), its just the combination of being a whiny person + having a not so respected class + making silly comments (minstrels exploiting with pets etc) :rolleyes:

I played a infil for a for a few months a long time ago, and 2 years later people were still whining "....that must mean alot coming from someone who has a infil in his sig"... who cares :p

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
mincers are overpowered when they are rr7 or higher and played by a very skilled player.. too bad there arent that many left :( ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom