Teh Alb Zerg is back !

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
I remember this tbh..

him8s.JPG

Aint like all realms dont zerg at some point :eek:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
notice 99% of these 'zerg' screenies are at milegates? or AMG to be precise :)

The Milegate is an open area that ALB/MID/HIB groups must pass through a small point which leads to Multipule groups being in the same area (Adding can't be helped)

Single solution to this- AVOID HANGING AROUND AMG

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:
Just a thought but WTF is it with the BDs on Midgard/Prydwen?

Brite... Heheyougotboned etc...

Is it a requirement for BDs to be complete fucktards or something?

:touch:

ye, toa-si-retard mode activated. enjoy your stay on euro servers.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
he's actually a really nice bloke if u talk to him, but then i guess that would be asking a bit much

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
notice 99% of these 'zerg' screenies are at milegates? or AMG to be precise :)

The Milegate is an open area that ALB/MID/HIB groups must pass through a small point which leads to Multipule groups being in the same area (Adding can't be helped)

Single solution to this- AVOID HANGING AROUND AMG

My SS is of mmgHW mate, we also met that same zerg at hmgHW next run, so, not entirely true but sure, a good idea is to avoid AMG, MMG, AMGO, HMGO, MMGHW, HMGHW I guess.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
My SS is of mmgHW mate, we also met that same zerg at hmgHW next run, so, not entirely true but sure, a good idea is to avoid AMG, MMG, AMGO, HMGO, MMGHW, HMGHW I guess.

as a generaly rule, don't rest at milegates because you know its a zerg zone :)

but you get my point about zergs gathering at milegates

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
AMG, MMG, AMGO, HMGO, MMGHW, HMGHW I guess.

surely that´s AMGE and MMGE, otherwise the hibs might sue you for discrimination.

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
I think we're loosing sight of the real issue behind this and what's really important.

Namely that the bonedancer died. :clap:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
I think we're loosing sight of the real issue behind this and what's really important.

Namely that the bonedancer died. :clap:

Muhahaha :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
as a generaly rule, don't rest at milegates because you know its a zerg zone :)

but you get my point about zergs gathering at milegates

yip I do.. resting at MGs is baaaaaaaaaaad for ya, bound to get adds and stealthers and more adds and zerged and killed etc sooner or later there ;)

Addlcove said:
surely that´s AMGE and MMGE, otherwise the hibs might sue you for discrimination.

yip yip, I stand corrected, the correct terms in question is ofc AMGE and MMGE, thank you for pointing that out. :fluffle:

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
snoz said:
Fyi i think i been saying this for long enough .... mids or hibs camping amg give albs no other choice. Only thing im against is when they move to mmg as 3-4 fg .. i mean why not split once u cleared amg. mids DONT move around as 3-4 fg .. or not that i seen, some rp on legs mids move as 15 maybe but they can get farmed ez. No guilds move more then fg. While id suggest some albion guilds do :)

that would be a sweet sollution. + hibs dont taxi stealthers to teh MGs... when we meet u now u got perma adds... :(. Now postfarm on me posting QQ reply's plzz....

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Phusion said:
Hi there, we camp amg with 4 fg mids and then we whine on FH when albs get 4 fg aswell to clear the MG !!!!

/rude tbh :X
Sush Bs albs cant kill 4 fg mids whit 4 fg albs ^^

U can do better tell us the real numbers imo xDDDdd

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:

lol dook

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Platina said:
Sush Bs albs cant kill 4 fg mids whit 4 fg albs ^^

U can do better tell us the real numbers imo xDDDdd

Sure we can. Lets say we meet 4fg remish. All the albs have to do then is to spam theurgist pets and they would get so f8 pwned.

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Fadeh said:
Sure we can. Lets say we meet 4fg remish. All the albs have to do then is to spam theurgist pets and they would get so f8 pwned.
Would love to se that MA train thught ^^

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:

So much hate :(

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
My SS is of mmgHW mate, we also met that same zerg at hmgHW next run

Realm defence. It's my personal rule not to whine at any realm for 'zerging' their own frontier, I found it completely and utterly fucking pointless because there could have been news of a relic raid, one of the realms wouldnt know about it and complain about the zerg, then find out later - etc, make sense?

As for the rest of the shit about 4fg albs couldnt take 4fg's or mids - This from the same people who would defend their classes from nerf i.e Savage, if you know your realms overpowered why whine when people .. whine about savages osv? :l obviousely somethings not inline if your bragging so much about your realm being able to wtfpwn.

Brite

Banned
Dook said:

Zerg or whatever whats gay is 4+ stealthers constantly camping mmg so anyone that has the guts to leave solo get zerged by a bunch of garrote spammers and instastun4tehwin

Dook I take it your the guy that laugh spams me whenever i pass you.... yeh your not a complete asshole ? and heheyougotboned is actualy a nice guy, but you never talked to him you just seen one of his threads when hes pissed off at X and gone HAHAHA what a retard ! im so cool mummy look ! your just a sad prick with nothing better to do

and Platina... you are the lowest form of scum i have ever seen

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Zerg or whatever whats gay is 4+ stealthers constantly camping mmg so anyone that has the guts to leave solo get zerged by a bunch of garrote spammers and instastun4tehwin

Dook I take it your the guy that laugh spams me whenever i pass you.... yeh your not a complete asshole ? and heheyougotboned is actualy a nice guy, but you never talked to him you just seen one of his threads when hes pissed off at X and gone HAHAHA what a retard ! im so cool mummy look ! your just a sad prick with nothing better to do

and Platina... you are the lowest form of scum i have ever seen

I'm always at MMG, solo, and I almost never get zerged. Whine more?

Yea I'm the guy that laughspams you. I do so because you're a joke, the class you play is a joke and rather than waste my time getting pwned by your 1 button omgi0wnj00m8 class I prefer to /laughspam you. It has the desired effect too, obviously. :p

I'm sure Heheyougotboned is a nice guy, no really... I'm not being sarcastic, honest! You're two peas in a pod, both fantastic guys.

:kissit:

Edit - Oh and a BD talking about people having the guts to solo is laughable. I can't believe you said that tbh.

Brite

Banned
Dook said:
I'm always at MMG, solo, and I almost never get zerged. Whine more?

Yea I'm the guy that laughspams you. I do so because you're a joke, the class you play is a joke and rather than waste my time getting pwned by your 1 button omgi0wnj00m8 class I prefer to /laughspam you. It has the desired effect too, obviously. :p

I'm sure Heheyougotboned is a nice guy, no really... I'm not being sarcastic, honest! You're two peas in a pod, both fantastic guys.

:kissit:

Edit - Oh and a BD talking about people having the guts to solo is laughable. I can't believe you said that tbh.

you dont have a clue what your talking about

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
As for the rest of the shit about 4fg albs couldnt take 4fg's or mids - This from the same people who would defend their classes from nerf i.e Savage, if you know your realms overpowered why whine when people .. whine about savages osv? :l obviousely somethings not inline if your bragging so much about your realm being able to wtfpwn.[/QUOTE]

I Play savage Pudz ? Couse you qwoting me

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

as i said in my post.

Check emain now.. oh look FIVE FULL GROUPS OF MIDS camping amg. But it only albs that zerg aye?

Corran

Part of the furniture
well not far off. thou i admit 2 of the fg was running between mg and pk while 2-3fg camped :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

Do I see a bonedancer complain about an insta? Contrary to your instawtfpwning you can simply ignore mincer stun if you got decent body-resists or purge it if you dont have those.

Now when it comes to bonedancers; approx 220-300 dmg every 4 seconds on an insta which also heals you, a bluecon pet AND 2 healers backing you up; I would say BD is by far much lamer then 4+ Albs stealthers camping MMG.

Bonedancer is like the most lame class in entire DAOC; it serves zero purpose except grieving others. To me its nothing more then an insult to everyone actually playing a caster.. Notice how I say class and dont mention you specificially. Got nothing against you personal but I just hate the class. Retarded design; retarded implementation; 2 crappy spec-lines and 1 super-overpowered grief machine.

and heheyougotboned is actualy a nice guy, but you never talked to him you just seen one of his threads when hes pissed off at X and gone HAHAHA what a retard !

I seriously doubt people making posts like Heheheheh does here are totally 100% ok. But FH makes a bad judge about RL; I know that as well. So rather then saying he's a retard I say he acts like a retard on FH's and plays a retarded class. Closest you can get without compromising truth :p

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Dook said:

You'd have made agood BD if you had stayed a mid. :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom