Teh Alb Zerg is back !

Brite

Banned
Grats guys now you have had your dummys handed back by the hibs the stealth zerg and normal zerg is back \o/ fun fun fun

now flame plz and post farm etc etc

zerg4tehwin !

sshot021.jpg

heres a picture of remish the cliff beetle for good measure :p

sshot020.jpg

Brite

Banned
Morchaoron said:
your Heheyougotboned's big brother arent ya??

leveled my bot in malmo when he was there... didnt like him then... dont like him now :p

+1

EDIT: By the way wheres the usual go report minstrel blah blah kinda thing

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
you call that a zerg? That aint a zerg tbh.

sshot214.jpg

THAT, is a zerg oke.

Brite

Banned
i didnt catch the whole zerg effect in the screenie you see im not a good photographer :p but 3/4fg + stealther adds = zerg as that albert guy once said...

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
conform now so we can farm you more etc. etc. ?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
What's new?

It's Sunday, so it's Alb-Zerg day. Tomorrow it's Mid's turn and Tuesday it's Hib's turn.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there, we camp amg with 4 fg mids and then we whine on FH when albs get 4 fg aswell to clear the MG !!!!

/rude tbh :X

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Daedalus said:
What's new?

It's Sunday, so it's Alb-Zerg day. Tomorrow it's Mid's turn and Tuesday it's Hib's turn.

maan your sundays must last a very very long time ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
For fuck sake ever bloody realm fucking zergs.

yesterday was mids zerging the fuck out of emain. 25 bloody mids at amg just to kill me, there was only 10 albs in emian at the time including bots. Yet i didnt whine here.. maybe i should everytime !?

Hibs zerg. See AMG camping days.
Mids zerg. See 50% of the days
Albs zerg. See 50% of the days.

Ok got it now sorted. Zergs piss me off. stopped me rvr'in solo and as 1fg yesterday as you couldnt pass amg before meeting 2-3fg mids at least. You got it today. Ah well tough fucking shit! We all live with it atm, will go on till frontiers is out then it will be bit calmer most likely.

And yes im in pissed of mood today!

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
how many ppl do you need to have a zerg? is there a set number or something?

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Balbor said:
how many ppl do you need to have a zerg? is there a set number or something?

Not really, until they win, there will be noob-posts on fh. And if they dont win, zerg, cheats ..... Boring, isnt it?

I for myself do not make any sceenies if got zerged, so i saved gigs of diskspace.

Eroa

Banned
Phusion said:
Hi there, we camp amg with 4 fg mids and then we whine on FH when albs get 4 fg aswell to clear the MG !!!!

/rude tbh :X

This is soo true..

And Brite always been a **** and always will be so...
/Ignore imo

Zorin

Fledgling Freddie
nerf was just gonna say, wonder how long Eroa can stay away from replying to this thread :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
For fuck sake ever bloody realm fucking zergs.

yesterday was mids zerging the fuck out of emain. 25 bloody mids at amg just to kill me, there was only 10 albs in emian at the time including bots. Yet i didnt whine here.. maybe i should everytime !?

Hibs zerg. See AMG camping days.
Mids zerg. See 50% of the days
Albs zerg. See 50% of the days.

Ok got it now sorted. Zergs piss me off. stopped me rvr'in solo and as 1fg yesterday as you couldnt pass amg before meeting 2-3fg mids at least. You got it today. Ah well tough fucking shit! We all live with it atm, will go on till frontiers is out then it will be bit calmer most likely.

And yes im in pissed of mood today!

Don't waste your time Corran, mids will NEVER understand this.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Don't waste your time Corran, mids will NEVER understand this.
Fyi i think i been saying this for long enough .... mids or hibs camping amg give albs no other choice. Only thing im against is when they move to mmg as 3-4 fg .. i mean why not split once u cleared amg. mids DONT move around as 3-4 fg .. or not that i seen, some rp on legs mids move as 15 maybe but they can get farmed ez. No guilds move more then fg. While id suggest some albion guilds do :)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
snoz said:
Fyi i think i been saying this for long enough .... mids or hibs camping amg give albs no other choice. Only thing im against is when they move to mmg as 3-4 fg .. i mean why not split once u cleared amg. mids DONT move around as 3-4 fg .. or not that i seen, some rp on legs mids move as 15 maybe but they can get farmed ez. No guilds move more then fg. While id suggest some albion guilds do :)
Dont waste your time Snoz, this is something Albion will never understand :D

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Just a thought but WTF is it with the BDs on Midgard/Prydwen?

Brite... Heheyougotboned etc...

Is it a requirement for BDs to be complete fucktards or something?

:touch:

Section

Fledgling Freddie
tbh it's good that the albs are back, gives us atleast something else than apk camping to whine about..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom